What's new

Why Arabs hate migrants from Bangladesh, India & Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Saudis have grown a spine in recent years only because of their oil wealth.

6 or 7 decades back, these same Saudis used to beg India for money. No kidding! In 1934, India (including modern day India and Pakistan) was the largest financial donor to Nejd. During the World War 1, the British Indian Army fought in the Middle East so that these Arabs could be saved from the Ottomans. Even before that, spice trade with India was the biggest source of income for Arabs after the rise of Japanese pearl farming destroyed pearl industry in the Gulf.

We helped them when they were in need. And today, these Arabs have the audacity to treat South Asians this way. Never mind, when the oil runs out, they will start begging again.

this banner reminded me the Sign board in Saudi Arabia

mecca_road_sign.jpg

waytomecca13hm.jpg

These Saudis have grown a spine in recent years only because of their oil wealth.

6 or 7 decades back, these same Saudis used to beg India for money. No kidding! In 1934, India (including modern day India and Pakistan) was the largest financial donor to Nejd. During the World War 1, the British Indian Army fought in the Middle East so that these Arabs could be saved from the Ottomans. Even before that, spice trade with India was the biggest source of income for Arabs after the rise of Japanese pearl farming destroyed pearl industry in the Gulf.

We helped them when they were in need. And today, these Arabs have the audacity to treat South Asians this way. Never mind, when the oil runs out, they will start begging again.

I know Arabs are the most foolish nation in the world. I remember the story of my uncle telling when Arabs received latest cars from West they thought the cars eat GRASS so they used to put grass in front of them thinking the car will eat grass itself :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Take a latest example of arabs........... they donated Pakistan to buy F-16s and today we have our own aircrafts where Arabs are still where they were standing back in 1980s. Could not even make small arms let alone the tanks, missiles or the aircrafts

I have a different tale to share than what most have told and that of my father.

My father, a doctor, spent a good one year there and if anything he is all praise for a few Saudis who happened to be his colleagues/patients who went on to invite him over to their place for a get together on a few occasions and is indifferent to most who he says are completely harmless souls, though he does point out to the system where a patient who has no knowledge of medicine if s/he remains unsatisfied with the treatment s/he got could easily land up the doc in jail, and would be let out only when some exuberant amount by the doc has been paid back to the patient as compensation, and if not then the doc could very well languish in jail for years. He also does point out to the Egyptians whom he perceives as the most incompetent lot but they remain the preferred ones and have a higher say and hold some key positions, and we all know about the whites the profile they hold and the remunerations they enjoy so it is here where racism exists for they like to judge people on the color, region and religion they belong to, rather than on professional competence.

In fact I have an uncle, again a doc, who has survived that place for a huge 15years now, and he is no mood to relocate back to India, though I have not met him in person for almost a decade now to share his experiences but if he is continuing there then he must be satisfied, I guess, or may be has got completely used to their ways to life.

I think what people might be hinting at could possibly stem from the fact that they believe they are the chosen ones by allah, so they are superior to all muslims and certainly to the non believers. Well this is some sort of a fallacy notion they tend to live in but may be that gives them a high to counter all their failures. Failures because what if there was no oil and gas! The other reason could be the rich and poor divide, but then the poor in most developing countries get shabbily treaded for whom it seems a term like human rights is an alien concept.

I know Arabs are the most foolish nation in the world. I remember the story of my uncle telling when Arabs received latest cars from West they thought the cars eat GRASS so they used to put grass in front of them thinking the car will eat grass itself :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Take a latest example of arabs........... they donated Pakistan to buy F-16s and today we have our own aircrafts where Arabs are still where they were standing back in 1980s. Could not even make small arms let alone the tanks, missiles or the aircrafts

or crackers
I'm eating crackers with cheese right now and it's an Iranian brand with an arab description thingy as well.
They even import mother efiin crackers lol

Unfortunately mods have shown a blind eye to your trolls. Looks like you are ban proof.
And look at your comment. Again you did not hesitate to put a label on Indians. Typical. Expected. Disgusting. Cheap.

what an oxy moron post .. and YOU didn't hesitate to put all these labels on us "Typical. Expected. Disgusting. Cheap." :eek:

I agree. Even I have heard similar stories about Arabs' stupidity.

One of my uncles worked in Kuwait for some years and he was telling me how his Kuwaiti colleague put Kerosene in his Chevrolet Caprice car and was then wondering why it broke down. They are seriously dumb. He was also telling me that most students in Kuwait have to go elsewhere for higher studies because there is only one university in Kuwait and even that is pathetic.

Apart from oil, Arabs are reliant on other nations for practically everything. I think UAE, especially Dubai, is the only country which has diversified in recent years. But apart from that, every Arab country, be Saudi Arabia, or Kuwait, or Qatar, is reliant on oil to generate money. And even Dubai had to ultimately rely on Abu Dhabi's oil money to bail its economy out.

Last edited:
I agree. Even I have heard similar stories about Arabs' stupidity.

One of my uncles worked in Kuwait for some years and he was telling me how is Kuwaiti colleague put Kerosene in his Chevrolet Caprice car and was then wondering why it broke down. They are seriously dumb. He was also telling me that most students in Kuwait has to go elsewhere for higher studies because there is only one university in Kuwait and even that is pathetic.

Apart from oil, Arabs are reliant on other nations for practically everything. I think UAE, especially Dubai, is the only country which has diversified in recent years. But apart from that, every Arab country, be Saudi Arabia, or Kuwait, or Qatar, is reliant on oil to generate money. And even Dubai had to ultimately rely on Abu Dhabi's oil money to bail its economy out.

yeah i agree with you post

and i have a friend in Kuwait who keeps telling me stories on MSN :rofl:

and thats true Kuwait has few universities and most of the kuwaiti peoples has to go abroad for higher educations but also bear in mind that Kuwait is a very small country having a populaton of only/around 3 million peoples.

Here is List of univerisities in Kuwait

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_in_Kuwait

Arabs have arogance simply because they have too much money ... they are more or less useless , cant do any work and their youth is mostly turning into gays and lesbians if you pickup a newspaper all you read is same sex crimes every where.

Another reason for their arrogance towards south Asiansis because indians, pakistanis & bangladeshis do nothin but curse each other alday long, Thats why we have been so backward and invaded by arabs and british over the years. In Arabs it more about ethinicity religion is not important as long as one can speak arabic or minimum requirement is one has to be either white dont really matter if you belong to those romanian or one of those s**ty east european countries.

what an oxy moron post .. and YOU didn't hesitate to put all these labels on us "Typical. Expected. Disgusting. Cheap." :eek:

Keep all your figures of speech to yourself. Lol, I am not the only one who has put these labels on you. Your bigoted remarks have earned you those labels. I am sure, most of the members have labelled you the same.

Keep all your figures of speech to yourself. Lol, I am not the only one who has put these labels on you. Your bigoted remarks have earned you those labels. I am sure, most of the members have labelled you the same.

don't say that brown

Jinxed likes you :smitten::smitten::smitten:

when you were suspended she was asking about you in Whatever thread :rofl::rofl::rofl:

She never did that for any other person :lol::lol:

Seriously, on this forum you are one of the most annoying hypocritical posters. :tup:

you started labeling us first..

look at your post.. you were the first one who started trolling..

"dude, most of these guys don't hesitate a second to put a label on you. Its alright, get used to it."

You labeled most of us by saying that "we don't hesitate to label you guyz"... :eek::eek:

you started labeling us first..

look at your post.. you were the first one who started trolling..

"dude, most of these guys don't hesitate a second to put a label on you. Its alright, get used to it."

You labeled most of us by saying that "we don't hesitate to label you guyz"... :eek::eek:

Jinxxie, like always, i give up. I am really bored of this conversation.:wave:bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom