What's new

Why Arabs hate migrants from Bangladesh, India & Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well Iranians live in Sweden, western canada and the US.
In other places there aren't many of us.

They own barber shops here in UK............. The only iranian i liked was the women they hired once for the couple of weeks/months and who used to cut hairs of the childrens but once due to too many peoples she cut my hairs and her soft hands were ........................ ahhhhh don't want to get emotional again :lol::lol::lol::lol:

btw i was merely 16-17 years old that time :lol:

I moved from that town and stopped visiting that barber shop many years ago and don't know if she is still there or not :rofl: (but i think she left)

I repeat again , highlight where i have defended Recism.

Prove it to me that these scumbags are a majority , can you ?

why are u so agitated... why dont you do a favor and prove that thos people are in minority :what: and what do u mean by minority a 30% , 15%, 10% ? well they can all be called minority...

Why dont you stop pushing ur idea of "majority of arabs are tolerant" blah blah

with all due respect you can get f****d, I don’t look up to these wasters :cheers:

Seriously the Nima dude is correct, don't know about Afghanistanis but some Pakistanis really do look up to Arabs especially those who follow wahhabi fiqh, who are brainwashed by Saudi Mullahs. Before anyone says that im speaking a bunch of ****, just speak to some Pakistanis who are salafis and just listen to the garbage they spew out in favour of Arabs, its honestly embarrassing and sometimes honestly makes me ashamed to be a Pakistani, so many mates from other nationalities poke fun at me because of this thinking.

A true example of a convo between me (whose of Pakistani origin) and a fellow British Pakistani who has some kind of inferiority complex;

"I really hope one day us Pakistani will try and distance ourselves from Saudis as all the problems whether it be our image due to people like Anjem Chaudry or Terrorism is a result of their thinking and philosophy." - Me.

"Brother Saudi's are our dear Arab brother who have helped us alot in the past and are guardian of Islam." - Friend

"They surely have helped us with all the extremist elements we see in our country and the funding by these so called Arab 'brothers', our people have been on the receiving end ever since Zia a well known salafi took power of the country and with their help turned its clock back to the day before our Independence in 1949." - Me

"What are you talking about, Zia and Saudi helped Pakistani become a true Islamic republic, your a fan of Z.A.Bhutto so obviously your going to dislike Zia, we have good relationship with our Saudi brothers" - Friend

"Ever decided to take a stroll around the vicinity of the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) mosque in Medina mosque or in Mecca with a Shalwaar kameez and seen Saudi peoples reaction not only do they giggle to catch your attention but they also make a point to shark you out, not only that but while I was sitting down by myself talking to a Pakistani friend (dressed in juba) in our Hotel lounge, a group of Arab youths came up to me (wearing salwar kameez) while my friend who was dressed in a Juba was given Salaam by the Arabs due to them thinking he’s an Arab due to his clothing. The ringleader of the Arabs was poking me continuously on my head with a rolled up magazine, as we were just opposite Makkah-E-Ibrahim I tried my best to remain patient. He continued for about a further five times which tested my patience and to my embarrassment I ended up doing the shameful thing by flooring him and chucking the magazine on him. At this point I walked off contemplating what I’ve just done in this holy place and you would think the Arab would be thinking the same things, he rushed at me trying to punch me and I constantly evaded each one until Security came and held him back. Then he said something which will remain with me forever, 'how can this poor bastard Pakistani hit me, let me loose so I can kill him" The person at the desk who was also an Arab called the guy who caused me problems a 'Brother' which annoyed me and told him you can't do anything to him he's a British Citizen with a British group. It was only on hearing this he looked at me and calmed down. They view us as slaves who are just poor, uneducated and helpless people who are bound to do as the Arab pleases. Only on hearing the fact im a British Citizen did he probably come to the conclusion I may be from a well off background and feel that I myself am better then this UAE Arabs just because I live in Europe." - Me

"Whatever you think of Arabs, they are chosen people that’s why they are looking after Makkah-e-Ibrahim, Allah chose them to promote the message because they are the best of us regardless of whether we like them or not" - Friend

There are a few other incidents I could mention but they are just hearsay. This is nothing but the truth and some Pakistani really need to wake up and smell the coffee. Pakistani who believe the same stuff as my friend in the convo regarding Arabs being chosen people are just as bad as the Arabs who commit the act, as they themselves will constantly lick the Arabs backside in order to receive some kind of verbal appreciation from the Arabs for their loyalty.

Non-gulf Arabs are decent folks as for Gulf Arab alot of them are honestly backwards and primitive in my opinion. I personally have a few Arab friends who are Lebanese, Libyans and Iraqi's all of whom are decent people and even they testify to the fact that most 'Gulf Arabs' are complete idiots.

They own barber shops here in UK............. The only iranian i liked was the women they hired once for the couple of weeks/months and who used to cut hairs of the childrens but once due to too many peoples she cut my hairs and her soft hands were ........................ ahhhhh don't want to get emotional again :lol::lol::lol::lol:

btw i was merely 16-17 years old that time :lol:

I moved from that town and stopped visiting that barber shop many years ago and don't know if she is still there or not :rofl: (but i think she left)

Same stories here bud !:D

Seriously the Nima dude is correct, don't know about Afghanistanis but some Pakistanis really do look up to Arabs especially those who follow wahhabi fiqh, who are brainwashed by Saudi Mullahs. Before anyone says that im speaking a bunch of ****, just speak to some Pakistanis who are salafis and just listen to the garbage they spew out in favour of Arabs, its honestly embarrassing and sometimes honestly makes me ashamed to be a Pakistani, so many mates from other nationalities poke fun at me because of this thinking.

A true example of a convo between me (whose of Pakistani origin) and a fellow British Pakistani who has some kind of inferiority complex;

"I really hope one day us Pakistani will try and distance ourselves from Saudis as all the problems whether it be our image due to people like Anjem Chaudry or Terrorism is a result of their thinking and philosophy." - Me.

"Brother Saudi's are our dear Arab brother who have helped us alot in the past and are guardian of Islam." - Friend

"They surely have helped us with all the extremist elements we see in our country and the funding by these so called Arab 'brothers', our people have been on the receiving end ever since Zia a well known salafi took power of the country and with their help turned its clock back to the day before our Independence in 1949." - Me

"What are you talking about, Zia and Saudi helped Pakistani become a true Islamic republic, your a fan of Z.A.Bhutto so obviously your going to dislike Zia, we have good relationship with our Saudi brothers" - Friend

"Ever decided to take a stroll around the vicinity of the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) mosque in Medina mosque or in Mecca with a Shalwaar kameez and seen Saudi peoples reaction not only do they giggle to catch your attention but they also make a point to shark you out, not only that but while I was sitting down by myself talking to a Pakistani friend (dressed in juba) in our Hotel lounge, a group of Arab youths came up to me (wearing salwar kameez) while my friend who was dressed in a Juba was given Salaam by the Arabs due to them thinking he’s an Arab due to his clothing. The ringleader of the Arabs was poking me continuously on my head with a rolled up magazine, as we were just opposite Makkah-E-Ibrahim I tried my best to remain patient. He continued for about a further five times which tested my patience and to my embarrassment I ended up doing the shameful thing by flooring him and chucking the magazine on him. At this point I walked off contemplating what I’ve just done in this holy place and you would think the Arab would be thinking the same things, he rushed at me trying to punch me and I constantly evaded each one until Security came and held him back. Then he said something which will remain with me forever, 'how can this poor bastard Pakistani hit me, let me loose so I can kill him" The person at the desk who was also an Arab called the guy who caused me problems a 'Brother' which annoyed me and told him you can't do anything to him he's a British Citizen with a British group. It was only on hearing this he looked at me and calmed down. They view us as slaves who are just poor, uneducated and helpless people who are bound to do as the Arab pleases. Only on hearing the fact im a British Citizen did he probably come to the conclusion I may be from a well off background and feel that I myself am better then this UAE Arabs just because I live in Europe." - Me

"Whatever you think of Arabs, they are chosen people that’s why they are looking after Makkah-e-Ibrahim, Allah chose them to promote the message because they are the best of us regardless of whether we like them or not" - Friend

There are a few other incidents I could mention but they are just hearsay. This is nothing but the truth and some Pakistani really need to wake up and smell the coffee. Pakistani who believe the same stuff as my friend in the convo regarding Arabs being chosen people are just as bad as the Arabs who commit the act, as they themselves will constantly lick the Arabs backside in order to receive some kind of verbal appreciation from the Arabs for their loyalty.

Non-gulf Arabs are decent folks as for Gulf Arab alot of them are honestly backwards and primitive in my opinion. I personally have a few Arab friends who are Lebanese, Libyans and Iraqi's all of whom are decent people and even they testify to the fact that most 'Gulf Arabs' are complete idiots.

:tup:

completely agree good to see other pakistanis like you taking arabs off their pedastal

why are u so agitated... why dont you do a favor and prove that thos people are in minority :what: and what do u mean by minority a 30% , 15%, 10% ? well they can all be called minority...

Why dont you stop pushing ur idea of "majority of arabs are tolerant" blah blah

Here comes another one :rofl::rofl:

If you think All Arabs are racist then why India is buying 73% of its oil from So called Racist Arabs :undecided:

If you think that they are racist why don't you bycott them ?

BTW Pathetic indian kids do not look good tagging others as racist when they have done .

Operation Blue star or Sikh Holocaust .
Killed 60 Thousand kashmiris & captured their lands.
Massacared thousands of Muslims in Gujrat.
Demolished the Babari Mosque in ayodhiya.
Demolished and Burnt down Churches along with their bishops.
Massacared Christians.
And trying their best to stop our "Bhabhi" sania Mirza from Marrying Shoaib malik :lol::lol::pakistan:

No Joke but you yourself Sit in top 3 most Racist nations in the World so just Shut up now !

Have a read

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1495052.stm

http://theviewspaper.net/racism-in-india-double-standards/

http://www.kanglaonline.com/index.php?template=kshow&kid=796

http://www.zimbio.com/The+Culture+of+Racism+in+India

Nazis killed 2.8 Million Red Army POW's -- This is Called a Real racism---

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-B21845%2C_Sowjetische_Kriegsgefangene_im_Lager.jpg

'India Is Racist, And Happy About It'
A Black American's first-hand experience of footpath India: no one even wants to change
Diepiriye Kuku

(The writer is a Black American PhD student at the Delhi School of Economics.)

In spite of friendship and love in private spaces, the Delhi public literally stops and stares. It is harrowing to constantly have children and adults tease, taunt, pick, poke and peer at you from the corner of their eyes, denying their own humanity as well as mine. Their aggressive, crude curiosity threatens to dominate unless disarmed by kindness, or met with equal aggression.
Once I stood gazing at the giraffes at the Lucknow Zoo only to turn and see 50-odd families gawking at me rather than the exhibit.

On a visit to the Lucknow zoo, people gawked more at me than at the exhibits.

Parents abruptly withdrew infants that inquisitively wandered towards me. I felt like an exotic African creature-cum-spectacle, stirring fear and awe. Even my attempts to beguile the public through simple greetings or smiles are often not reciprocated. Instead, the look of wonder swells as if this were all part of the act and we were all playing our parts.
Racism is never a personal experience. Racism in India is systematic and independent of the presence of foreigners of any hue. This climate permits and promotes this lawlessness and disdain for dark skin. Most Indian pop icons have light-damn-near-white skin. Several stars even promote skin-bleaching creams that promise to improve one's popularity and career success. Matrimonial ads boast of fair, v. fair and v. very fair skin alongside foreign visas and advanced university degrees. Moreover, each time I visit one of Delhi's clubhouses, I notice that I am the darkest person not wearing a work uniform. It's unfair and ugly.

Discrimination in Delhi surpasses the denial of courtesy. I have been denied visas, apartments, entrance to discos, attentiveness, kindness and the benefit of doubt. Further, the lack of neighbourliness exceeds what locals describe as normal for a capital already known for its coldness.

My partner is white and I am black, facts of which the Indian public reminds us daily. Bank associates have denied me chai, while falling over to please my white friend. Mall shop attendants have denied me attentiveness, while mobbing my partner. Who knows what else is more quietly denied?

"An African has come," a guard announced over the intercom as I showed up. Whites are afforded the luxury of their own names, but this careful attention to my presence was not new. ATM guards stand and salute my white friend, while one guard actually asked me why I had come to the bank machine as if I might have said that I was taking over his shift.

It is shocking that people wear liberalism as a sign of modernity, yet revert to ultraconservatism when actually faced with difference. Cyberbullies have threatened my life on my YouTube videos that capture local gawking and eve-teasing. I was even fired from an international school for talking about homosociality in Africa on YouTube, and addressing a class about homophobia against kids after a student called me a 'fag'.

Outside of specific anchors of discourse such as Reservations, there is no consensus that discrimination is a redeemable social ill. This is the real issue with discrimination in India: her own citizens suffer and we are only encouraged to ignore situations that make us all feel powerless. Be it the mute-witnesses seeing racial difference for the first time, kids learning racism from their folks, or the blacks and northeasterners who feel victimised by the public, few operate from a position that believes in change.

Living in India was a childhood dream that deepened with my growing understanding of India and America's unique, shared history of non-violent revolution. Yet, in most nations, the path of ending gender, race and class discrimination is unpaved. In India, this path is still rural and rocky as if this nation has not decided the road even worthy. It is a footpath that we are left to tread individually.

Think before you speak !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
old but good article from a pakistani author.......

Pakistanis themselves, mired in denial and ever-ready to engage in the pantomime of pretending to be Arab, are inured to this reality of Arab racism. Easily appeased with the promise of Gulf jobs when their own country is in shambles they consider any paltry thankless employment a godsend

“We need slaves to build monuments,” says an Iraqi engineer living in Abu Dhabi to a reporter from the Guardian. In the published report he goes to add that he would never use the metro if it wasn’t segregated since “we would never sit next to Pakistanis and Indians because of their smell”.

The dismal condition of Pakistani labourers in the Gulf States is well known and the above statements are merely reflections of the deep-seeded and overtly racist attitudes of Arabs in the Gulf and otherwise towards Pakistanis.

The same Guardian report also details how Pakistani slave labourers work up to eighteen hours a day and often live twenty to a room without any ventilation and with only a single bathroom for several hundred people. Several do not see their families for four to ten year periods, unable to afford the airfare home and many die on the job.

Without any insurance scheme families are often not notified of deaths for months and the only compensation available to them is through an underground system through which other workers donate thirty dirham each which is then collected and donated. The strictly segregated society means that the rich Arabs never come across the lowly Pakistani workers who build their roads, clean their floors and drive their cars.

But in recent years, the oil-rich barons of the Gulf have found a new use for slave labour that goes beyond cleaning bathrooms and picking trash off the streets of Dubai. A recent statement issued by Special Envoy Richard Holbrooke in Brussels revealed that the Taliban are being funded by individuals from the Gulf States. Secretary Holbrooke said: “The Taliban receive more funding from the Gulf States than they do from the narcotics trade”.

As has been reported by several Pakistani newspapers, this means that the sources of foreign funding for the Taliban are greater than the approximate USD100 million they receive from the narcotics trade based on poppy cultivation inside Afghanistan.

While Holbrooke was careful to note that the money is not coming from governments but rather from individuals, his statement, based on credible reports tracing wire transfers from the region, illustrates a new use that rich Gulf Arabs have found for expendable Pakistani lives.

Similar to the onerous burden of cleaning one’s own bathrooms, or drilling one’s own oil or building one’s own monuments, the task of fighting one’s own holy war has proven to be far too burdensome for Arabs intoxicated with the seemingly never-ending largesse of a resource-fuelled economy. Smelly Pakistanis, the Arabs have discovered, are not only good enough to build crass monuments to consumerism but also to fight misguided holy wars that destroy nations and eviscerate thousands of innocent lives.

Holbrooke’s statement is not the only basis for believing that the Taliban are receiving support from the Gulf States. In May of this year, the United Nations sent out an international appeal for aid for the nearly 2 million people displaced by the fighting in the tribal areas and the NWFP. While the US has pledged USD320 million for the IDPs and the EU has pledged up to USD121 million, no significant pledges have been made from the Gulf States.

This strange dichotomy in which our supposed Muslim brethren have turned their back on the suffering of the people of Swat, Buner and Dir makes far more sense in light of new information that illustrates that in picking sides, rich sheikhs from the Gulf have chosen to place their bets with the Taliban rather than with the Pakistani soldiers fighting them.

Pakistanis themselves, mired in denial and ever-ready to engage in the pantomime of pretending to be Arab, are inured to this reality of Arab racism. Easily appeased with the promise of Gulf jobs when their own country is in shambles they consider any paltry thankless employment, even if it denies them basic human rights, a godsend.

Ironically, the standards they expect non-Muslim countries like the United States and the European Union to uphold in terms of equal employment, egalitarian laws and freedom of expression are all abandoned when it comes to the assessment of Arab nations. No attention is given for example to the Arabs’ discriminatory employment practices that pay a Pakistani a fraction of what is paid to a European citizen for the same engineering job.

Some workers make as little as 400 dirhams a month, barely able to afford meals while surrounded by unimaginable excess. Even less emphasis is received by the condescending and racist attitudes of Gulf law enforcement authorities that regularly detain immigrant workers without any legal process and routinely beat and abuse them.

All this injustice, perhaps because it is committed by fellow Muslims, who make a great pretence at religious devotion, is somehow unthinkingly and unquestioningly forgiven. The fact that such discrimination overtly and blatantly flouts any minimal allegiance to the concept of the Islamic ummah is never even considered.

This latest news presents an urgent challenge to the apathy of those Pakistanis unwilling to acknowledge the reality of Arab discrimination and disdain toward South Asians. The fact that Gulf sheikhs are contributing hundreds of millions of dollars to the Taliban who are bombing schools, marauding villages and devastating the economy and infrastructure of our nation while shutting their coffers to the IDPs languishing in tents should irk even the most minimal nationalist.

More pressingly, it should expose the duplicity of our Arab overlords who, while freely engaging in debaucheries behind their castle walls now wish to use the Taliban to impose a virulent and dogmatic form of Islam on the poor smelly Pakistanis.

Sending money to fuel a war that is depleting Pakistan’s already meagre resources, turning young men and boys into human bombs and transforming Pakistani cities into battlegrounds exposes their desire to condemn Pakistan into oblivion.

Rafia Zakaria is an attorney living in the United States where she teaches courses on Constitutional Law and Political Philosophy. She can be contacted at rafia.zakaria@gmail.com

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

I want to say to pakistanis STOP defending and looking up to arabs all the time they don't give a damn about you or your 180+ million countrymen grow some balls and stick up for your own fellow pakistanis !

Last edited:
I worked in Saudi Arabia for eight years , infact they have divided even their own citizens in three catagories

1. Top ranked arabs (Adnani Arabs) , those arabs /saudi who are from family of hazrat Ismail AS.
2. Qahtani Arab /saudi , who are from Saim AS (Son of Noah AS).
3. Migrated Arabs , thos who migrated from other countries like sudan ,syria, jordan etc.

4. FCN -First class national -USA,CANADA,AUTRALIA,NEWZEALAND,EU,JAPAN,SOUTH KOREA.
5.TCN -Third class national , Indian ,Pakistani,Bangladeshi,Nepali etc.

Salaries of workers depend on their nationality not skill , education or experience.

I worked in Saudi Arabia for eight years , infact they have divided even their own citizens in three catagories

1. Top ranked arabs (Adnani Arabs) , those arabs /saudi who are from family of hazrat Ismail AS.
2. Qahtani Arab /saudi , who are from Saim AS (Son of Noah AS).
3. Migrated Arabs , thos who migrated from other countries like sudan ,syria, jordan etc.

4. FCN -First class national -USA,CANADA,AUTRALIA,NEWZEALAND,EU,JAPAN,SOUTH KOREA.
5.TCN -Third class national , Indian ,Pakistani,Bangladeshi,Nepali etc.

Salaries of workers depend on their nationality not skill , education or experience.

that says it all then doesn't it ? case in point of blatant arab racism :tdown:
I'm interested now in seeing what the arab apologists have to say about this :angry:

Here comes another one :rofl::rofl:

If you think All Arabs are racist then why India is buying 73% of its oil from So called Racist Arabs :undecided:

If you think that they are racist why don't you bycott them ?

BTW Pathetic indian kids do not look good tagging others as racist when they have done .

Operation Blue star or Sikh Holocaust .
Killed 60 Thousand kashmiris & captured their lands.
Massacared thousands of Muslims in Gujrat.
Demolished the Babari Mosque in ayodhiya.
Demolished and Burnt down Churches along with their bishops.
Massacared Christians.
And trying their best to stop our "Bhabhi" sania Mirza from Marrying Shoaib malik :lol::lol::pakistan:

As usual your posts are nothing more than inflammatory, off topic rants and full of logical fallacies.

1. If a nation is racist, why should another country stop buying oil from them? This is global economics not your petty fight with the kiryana store owner.

2. Why boycott them? Why not demand respect for our citizens? Expatriates fill more than 92 percent of the workforce in the private sector in Saudi Arbaia and 99.66% in UAE.

3. This is a topic where people are discussing mistreatment of laborers and working class people in the middle east. South Asians dominantly including Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis all face them same treatment in the middle east, that is a secondary treatment compared ot anybody with a gora chamri.

4. Saudis and Emiratis have exploited Pakistan more than they can exploit India or Bangladesh. From camel jockeys, to illegal bird hunting to land acquisitions to providing us with the gift of intolerant religious schools of though; their footprint is visible in Pakistan. You just had to insert the "pathetic Indian" insults as usual.

5. You couldn't resist going on a rant about treatment of minorities in India. By far, minorities are treated far better in India and they have had their communal troubles and sectarian violence but overall minorities enjoy far better rights in India and they aren't discriminated against as much as the troubles minorities face in the land of the pure.

6. South Asians are in general racist towards Africans. I remember seeing propaganda blogs posting pictures of journalists attending a party in the US embassy under already inflammatory titles of CIA parties but the comments as usual were the highlight. Not one but most people commenting on the picture of a female journalist posing with a man of dark complexion couldn't resist passing on racist and highly derogatory comments. You can guess what I'm implying. South Asian racism towards Africans spells out mainly because we are victims of racism across the world (just like in the middle east), and Africans are the worst victims, we find Africans to be some sort of an even "inferior" class than us and cannot resist passing on racist comments on their color, their lips, their hair and their overall build.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom