What's new

Why AM Shahid Latif was not promoted to Air Chief? - Urdu article

ExCAS (AM Tanveer) + CAS (AM Rao) - ExVCAS (AM Latif) = benefit (Zardari) + commissions for, Phenom-100 + JF-17 project + Air-Air Missiles from Brazil + Mi-17 VVIP hels

Any questions? :what:

ExCAS (AM Tanveer) + CAS (AM Rao) - ExVCAS (AM Latif) = benefit (Zardari) + commissions for, Phenom-100 + JF-17 project + Air-Air Missiles from Brazil + Mi-17 VVIP hels

Any questions? :what:

any proof?

Shahid's name and personality was too powerful.

Hi,

Muradk is right in stating that Latif might be too powerful a name----but the president forgot to understand that is what the PAF needed at this critical hour---a man that could take the PAF to the next level---PAF desperately neede a strong leader at this time---a maker and a shaker.

Indeed the loss is all ours to bear.

Hi,

Muradk is right in stating that Latif might be too powerful a name----but the president forgot to understand that is what the PAF needed at this critical hour---a man that could take the PAF to the next level---PAF desperately neede a strong leader at this time---a maker and a shaker.

Indeed the loss is all ours to bear.

Actually the triad was scared that if AM Shahid Latif steps in as the CAS, he will set things straight vis-a-vis some of the not-so-beneficial projects done by the ex-CAS. All will come out in good time my friend! :cheers:

@ Sonicboom

The writer of the article has totally neglected the fact that all the candidates whose names are put forward were equally competent to hold the office. At one point he even wrote that to become CAS, the post of DCAS (Ops) is very important which BTW Rao Qamar was before assuming the responsibility. I too personally wished that Shahid Latif became the next CAS, but it doesn’t imply that the rest were geeks and knew nothing about airforce. They all were very capable officers.

As I said in previous post that still nothing has been lost. The projects and operations will continue to run as they were planned. So relax now and no need to boil your blood over something that is not even an issue....:smokin:

sounds like real sour grapes!

Not Really! Do not have any relations with the gentlemen nor have any investments in them.

Just an observer with in-depth information! :police:

So sour grapes do not apply here! :enjoy:

Hi,

When two bull elephants are butting heads---it is better to stay away---because chances of being crushed are very high---

Last edited:
Sorry friend I instigated the issue again. I personally believe that at top position one has to have some corporate political skills along with professional expertise. But the article finders towards some corruption (to be). This should be disturbing for every man who thinks of motherland. Even some members have pointed fingers towards other officers including their favorite targeted political personalities. Forget please this article I personally know this journalist through some friends. Believe me not a reliable personality.
I hope that someone in this forum would really find actual reasons for not promoting AM Shahid Latif.

Sorry friend I instigated the issue again. I personally believe that at top position one has to have some corporate political skills along with professional expertise. But the article finders towards some corruption (to be). This should be disturbing for every man who thinks of motherland. Even some members have pointed fingers towards other officers including their favorite targeted political personalities. Forget please this article I personally know this journalist through some friends. Believe me not a reliable personality.I hope that someone in this forum would really find actual reasons for not promoting AM Shahid Latif.

thanks friend - exactly my point which i posted earlier - we pakistanis love conspiracy theories - its not our fault but what is in poor taste is dragging the names of people when there is no "evidence"! pls provide the details otherwise have a nice day!:enjoy:

Not Really! Do not have any relations with the gentlemen nor have any investments in them.

Just an observer with in-depth information! :police:

So sour grapes do not apply here! :enjoy:

ok good! pls provide your information - i am waiting impatiently!:enjoy:

Sorry friend I instigated the issue again. I personally believe that at top position one has to have some corporate political skills along with professional expertise. But the article finders towards some corruption (to be). This should be disturbing for every man who thinks of motherland. Even some members have pointed fingers towards other officers including their favorite targeted political personalities. Forget please this article I personally know this journalist through some friends. Believe me not a reliable personality.
I hope that someone in this forum would really find actual reasons for not promoting AM Shahid Latif.

Hi,

Corporate experience / skills---that is the last thing you want your generals to have----they are warriors---they must breath death---let the corporate work be done by the paper pushers----that is where the concept of TEAM comes in---teach them and train them to work with a group of people to achieve the common goal and you have a recipe for success.

Hi,

Corporate experience / skills---that is the last thing you want your generals to have----they are warriors---they must breath death---let the corporate work be done by the paper pushers----that is where the concept of TEAM comes in---teach them and train them to work with a group of people to achieve the common goal and you have a recipe for success.
Agreed.The corporate style is the reason we lost 71 and did not meet any objective in 65 war.We need apolitical Generals who are not interested in corporate lifestyle..I wish all our Generals were like Air Marshal Asghar Khan.

Back
Top Bottom