What's new

Why a plebiscite is not possible in Kashmir.

Nothing is gonna happen.
No leader in pakistan or India has the mandate to change national boundaries.
Frankly no solution will come out of talks too especially when the Kashmir issue is synonymous with national pride in both countries.
Best solution is to leave it all for future generation which will have less emotional baggage of 1971,kargil,mumbai....
Meanwhile i like namos approach too.Do in indian kashmir what pak has done in theirs-Allow outsiders to settle.

Why we can not kill all the people who are anti-India in Kashmir?
Who has the capability in the world to stop us in doing that?

soon there would be no one in Kashmir who could say Allah who Akbar...
"Dog think itself a Lion when there is no opposition" if you will try this option; you'll not be able to find find a country name "India" in the map. Not only you (India) but if you'll gather the whole world to kill the people saying Allah hu Akbar; you'll get defeated... Why don't you people accept the reality?
I think the topic was very good to discuss but sick people like you are making the environment dirty...

"Dog think itself a Lion when there is no opposition" if you will try this option; you'll not be able to find find a country name "India" in the map. Not only you (India) but if you'll gather the whole world to kill the people saying Allah hu Akbar; you'll get defeated... Why don't you people accept the reality?
I think the topic was very good to discuss but sick people like you are making the environment dirty...

BTW, how. BTW, you ever able to find country named Pak?

Very interesting points are raised, and Pakistan has already violated quite a few terms to ensure that a plebiscite doesn't happen.
And there is China of course; Aksai Chin, area ceded to China by Pak and GB.
Why does Pakistan cry about Jammu Kashmir only wanting to bring India to the table when China too has to be brought for the complete freedom of J&K.

The point remains that Kashmir can never truly be free even if it does become free it still remains between 3 nuclear states, how will things ever get done?
Regardless, we just have to wear Pakistan down in time, bring about economic prosperity in Kashmir and completely overhaul the political structure there, peace is guaranteed if that happens.

My dear friend,
Please do not start abusing here. Maintain quality of thread.
Anyways i have answered him already. Please read my answer to him.
And i appreciate your concerns about the topic.

Bismillah to that. Pakistanis will respect if Kashmiris make that decision. Would Indians?

Off course you will, after all 71 hurts today as well.

By the way how about letting go your occupied part and set an example for the world to see?

so let them , who stopping you from the area which are under your control? do it in the area controlled by you
its just controlled not occupied. We don't kill Kashmiris, We don't arrest students. The day is not too far when India will be bound to free Kashmir and it will happen very soon...

its just controlled not occupied. We don't kill Kashmiris, We don't arrest students. The day is not too far when India will be bound to free Kashmir and it will happen very soon...

Are you living some in your dreamy land bro.

When??? :lol: when will that auspicious day come??? "very soon" for you I guess would be a few million years :lol:

Plebiscite or no plebiscite, Kashmir will be free.

Now that is called a "HORUS LOGIC"

Your points are relevant to the 1948 Resolution, but not to the fundamental question of self-determination.

Never mind what Pakistan does, the question is: is India confident enough to allow Indian held Kashmir to decide its own fate?

Can India act like mature democracies in Canada and UK, or is Indian "democracy" just a sham?

"Never mind what Pakistan does" But mind everything what India does ( Including sniffing, coughing, breathing etc.) What a great line of thinking, True example of Islamic Justice.

Stick to the topic please. No derailment and no propaganda.
Thread is about plebiscite.

Plebicite is not possible.. And why should we think about it?
It is our integral part.. If the stone pelting people don't want to live in Indian land then GO TO HELL.. we don't care.. The land is ours if people are not ours then they should leave the land.. Pretty simple..
And u will play gilli-danda on that land wearing lungi.

Grow up man, land is of the inhabitants, from the inhabitants. If u just want an empty land, ask ur frnd Russia, they will give u more than a dozen of such "empty kashmirs" , coz they,ve hundreds of them

And u will play gilli-danda on that land wearing lungi.

Grow up man, land is of the inhabitants, from the inhabitants. If u just want an empty land, ask ur frnd Russia, they will give u more than a dozen of such "empty kashmirs" , coz they,ve hundreds of them
Then why throw pundits out of kashmir why not have rest of Indian to have this bounty.

I think kashmir belongs to all who lived through. Sikh pundit Buddhist and Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom