What's new

Why 1962 will not be repeated

I call it as I see it. Which as a pakistani on a a pakistani forum I am entitled to. If it doesnt agree with your views so what? we dont have to agree all the time life would be boring? lol

Do u give this right of disagreement to ur oponents as well, as I see it is not the case in the country of ur origion..
Well to disagree is ok but then u ill also accept the virdect u disagree or not doesnot matter, every theif disagrees to his theft but that doesnot matter he has to present facts then only to make ppl agree to his disagreement.so nxt time when u just rubbish some body's facts with ur opinion then plz present some facts behind that opinion else the result will always b d same for u

LMAO you talk like China didn't have any counter-measure against Indians divisions near Chinese borders...I don't know exactly PLA forces in Tibet...but one thing for sure we speed up the built of Tibet Road, rail and infrastructure for better military logistic support, when we decide to capture Arunachal and Sikkim, we will keep it for ever...definitely not as 1962 that we have to retreat after capturingr Tawang

Forget the rail option during the war..it will be in shambles in the first hrs of war itself.and if china does the mistake of attacking civilian places with missiles then china will have to introduce 25 child policy to keep their nation running with their man power after the war..mr kiss something our planes and rockets fly too.. :)

and how can u even wave chinese flag?? :hitwall:

The problem is that these same kind of babu/neta are sitting in power and have ignored chinese threat for decades that we are in a mess :hitwall:

Hey genius look again I am shouting that chineese flag. :hitwall:

t has been in the public domain that two new infantry divisions (with their headquarters in Zakama, Nagaland, and Missamari, Assam) have been raised and that the government is looking for a place in the Northeast to set up the headquarters of the Mountain Strike Corps.

I wish they raise an infantry division here in Sikkim. We're perhaps the most sensitive point right now apart from Ladakh. We need one division too. I can tell you from my colony itself, many of the younger folks would love joining the unit. We here in Sikkim have got "special love" for the Reds if you get what I mean :P.

the local Monpa population is among the most patriotic in India. Though the Chinese propaganda calls this area ‘Southern Tibet’, this will never be accepted by the local population. Once, there was a demonstration of the local population chanting ‘Dudh mangoge to kheer denyenge, Aruncahal mangoge to chir denyenge’ (If you ask for milk, we’ll give you kheer; if you ask for Arunachal, we’ll give you arrows).

I don't know what more the Reds want to know than this and other people from here in NE. Seriously call this dwelling in one's own stupid dreams.

Well that says it all. Now Ashokbhai if i got baited by this indian and started slagging of all indians that would be very unfair so I wont. However why all this personal insults. Why are you so wound up. Was it because I suggested peace in our neighbourhood? was it cos i said that india cannot stand up to china in a war in the forseeable future? what is it that irks you so much?

Common stop this BS everyone outhere knows how peacefull u are . Guys like you start such thread for trolling and then end up calling yourselves as peacefull. :hitwall:
But the good thing is to see that can not stand up for any thing without China's help.

So Moenjodarro is india is it? Harrapa in india eh. India has never been entirely united in its modern format until the brits came. Its all very well having aspirations but look I admit that pakistan does not have the resourses to compete with india. pakistan is for example a significantly a smaller country. There is nothing embarassing about that. Similarly India is in no position to compare itself to China in the foreseeable future

So just bcoz Pak stand nowhere near to India does that mean you will start passing ill statement about others ???
And for god's sake No one is saying that India is better than China actually its your nightmares which are taking shape. :cheesy:

Well that says it all. Now Ashokbhai if i got baited by this indian and started slagging of all indians that would be very unfair so I wont. However why all this personal insults. Why are you so wound up. Was it because I suggested peace in our neighbourhood? was it cos i said that india cannot stand up to china in a war in the forseeable future? what is it that irks you so much?
Brother, if you feel some one is trying to bait you with personal remarks, the best thing that you can do is to avoid replying to such post that brings in more flamming, let those who do personal attack do it just to bring down thier BP and the quality of the post. when they are done with such post for some time, every one will know when he/she again posts there will be no content in their post and its all just BS

I don't know why 1962 is a such big deal for India.

We were dirty poor at that time and got embargoed by both USA and USSR.

Meanwhile we had some major supply issue, so we cannot pull out our best.

And so were we whats the differance??? You guys attacked a peacefull nation with very less military capability and won but things have changed now so stop blabbering about it.

And so were we whats the differance??? You guys attacked a peacefull nation with very less military capability and won but things have changed now so stop blabbering about it.
it was our forward policy conceived by Nehru that ignited the war with the Chinese, we were not a peaceful nation as for the 1962 WAR is considered, Nehru did a biggest mistake with his forward policy as well taught us a valuable leason to always be prepared for a war but not to seek one with any neighbours unless challenged upon.
Sino-Indian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forget the rail option during the war..it will be in shambles in the first hrs of war itself.and if china does the mistake of attacking civilian places with missiles then china will have to introduce 25 child policy to keep their nation running with their man power after the war..mr kiss something our planes and rockets fly too.. :)
India has nothing more than its Brahahahamos but China already has a railgun (at least in prototype). We can rain $0.05 cent shells at hypersonic speeds down on New Delhi and other cities in Northern India until India surrenders or the union is dissolved. I think 1 or 2 shots from the railgun will force India to surrender.

India has nothing more than its Brahahahamos but China already has a railgun (at least in prototype). We can rain $0.05 cent shells at hypersonic speeds down on New Delhi and other cities in Northern India until India surrenders or the union is dissolved.

dont other complain about you in china??if you are chinee:hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom