What's new

Who would you like to see as President if Musharraf goes?

Correct me if I'm wrong; but the new president will not have powers equivalent to what Musharraf had and that we'll see a completely new system put in place?

That's my point of view.

The Constitution never allowed the President to have any powers it was Musharraf corrupt mind that introduced it for the 4th time in Pakistan's history. But he is history now, the President should one that represents all 4 provinces.

The Constitution never allowed the President to have any powers it was Musharraf corrupt mind that introduced it for the 4th time in Pakistan's history. But he is history now, the President should one that represents all 4 provinces.
I would love to see me as President hahahha I will tell you what i will bring to this country first day of my presidential day will be very bloody. Zardari and his near relitives including his kids pluse nawaz and his near relitives will be killed bugti's son would of been killed all fake mullahs would off been killed. Nears about 30 thousand killed in first 3-7 days rest Strong relations with USA and arab world on give and take bases. i would clean Pakistan from all traitors and fake Pakistan loving morans. After one month of my presidential period i would resigh and bring Musharraf back so what do you think VOTE ME AND NOMINATE ME LMAO hahahah:victory::victory::victory::pakistan::guns::guns::guns::guns:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom