What's new

Who would you like to see as President if Musharraf goes?

I am ready to accept the task if the Presidency is given to me.

After all, even Musharraf was born in India. Having a minority President will please Washington and EU.

I am ready to accept the task if the Presidency is given to me.

After all, even Musharraf was born in India. Having a minority President will please Washington and EU.

If we can have a thug like zardari in the power seat why not one from across as president :D :D

:woot: when did Indians become minority

I would add webby and Neo too

PS: I except some bwonie points too

:victory:

Think twice My first order would be to sent the zardari and Co sent packing :azn:

The presidency is to be from a ZAB model, what is that? Basically the President doesn't have any power and is merely the symbol of the state, of course I feel that if you were nominee and when you go through the process of vote of confidence, and finally when you receive the presidency you will instantly know that there certain things you cant carry out anymore, you must understand that responsibility means responsibility, you become the symbol of the state is your first action to become personal, remember the President has no political views, he is merely a symbol of Pakistan and a guide, when he speaks his speech is regulated by the Parliament, and when he receives foreign delegates, the President only points them to the proper direction of the state.

ZAB model
:woot:
Does that mean ''Civil Martial Law Administrator'' model!
Does that mean saying bad things about Army Generals!
Kidnapping Army Generals and college girls in trunk of cars!
On top of that, ZAB is political confrontation with Mujeeb-ur-Rehman resulted in polarization of nation and now I foresee some thing similar.

If Zardari modelled dictator ZAB than Sharif will take selfish Mujeeb as his role model.

My speculation is that Zardari would happily trade in the Presidentship with Sharif in exchange of return favor when Bala wal Bhu too will turn 25.

Correct me if I'm wrong; but the new president will not have powers equivalent to what Musharraf had and that we'll see a completely new system put in place?

The new President whether week or powerful. that does not matter. What matter is whether the coalation run the country properly or not. If they do so. Nobody will harm them. Otherwise, I am telling you right now, they should get ready for another military coup. As the political and economical unstability always the cause of military rule.

That's my point of view.

I would suggest few names for the PPP, PML-N president of the country

1. Intercepter
2. Lahori Pajee

Note: let me search the list me be expanded

You did not included me in the list just because I am a propaganda master??? :angry:

Go away, I do not talk with you. :flame:

Well, I think that the next president should one of the following.

1. Dr. A Q Khan
2. Abdul Sattar Edhi
3. Mufti Muneeb ur Rahman

What you guys say.

Well, I think that the next president should one of the following.

1. Dr. A Q Khan
2. Abdul Sattar Edhi
3. Mufti Muneeb ur Rahman

What you guys say.

NO NO and NO.

Dr A Q Khan is too reckless and only interested in his own popularity

I admit Edhi is a good choice as he is a very respected individual however he has never embraced politics and prefers his humanitarian work. I can't see him going for it.

No to all Muftis, Mullahs and Imams.

Ground has been prepared time by time since commencing of new government, in favor to promote Faryal Talpur, the sister of Zardari.

So senrio may be like this:>>>
Faryal Talpur will be the next President!:tup:

Once she will become president then Zardari may attempt to be PM to become ultimately, Mr cent percent:bunny::smokin:.

its so amazing that how this freaking Zardari who was and is the biggest thug in the history of Pakistani politics, who spent most of his life in jail, took over the whole country just by killing his own wife. awesome. i bet he is going to make that ugly ***** his ******* partner, a president.... watch!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom