What's new

Who would you like to see as President if Musharraf goes?

globall

New Recruit

Reaction score
Everything seems possible now. So if President Musharraf resigns or is impeached who would you like to see as President of Pakistan? Who would be the best candidate for President in your opinion?:)

Everything seems possible now. So if President Musharraf resigns or is impeached who would you like to see as President of Pakistan? Who would be the best candidate for President in your opinion?:)

Altaf Hussain , In my opnion if they can let Zardari come to Pakistan and run the country without any official position in GOP than let Altaf Hussain come to Pakistan if our country has to be run by thieves and thugs them lets invite the biggest one. Let them sort it out by them selves.

If that happens. Then there will be a puppet just like the Yousuf Raza Gilani.

Altaf Hussain , In my opnion if they can let Zardari come to Pakistan and run the country without any official position in GOP than let Altaf Hussain come to Pakistan if our country has to be run by thieves and thugs them lets invite the biggest one. Let them sort it out by them selves.

You kidding right? :cheesy:

Who would you like to see as President if Musharraf goes?

A million dollar question. Now it is time to answer it. So, who you think will be next Pakistani President.

Hard to predict until now. I think that the next President of Pakistan should be from FATA, Waziristan or from Balochistan.

Can't relly predict who he could be? But more chances are that the new President would be from Sindh.

Altaf Hussain , In my opnion.....

A hell not.

A dog can't be a president. The President should be human bieng of 45 year age and Muslim.

If that happens. Then there will be a puppet just like the Yousuf Raza Gilani

You mean puppit like Jamli, Shujaat or Shaukat Aziz????

Well, if the puppit would be like Shujaat or Jamali, than we may have no problem with that.

BUT, if he would be like Shoukat Aziz, than we need to think about it.

Isn't it?

Correct me if I'm wrong; but the new president will not have powers equivalent to what Musharraf had and that we'll see a completely new system put in place?

Correct me if I'm wrong; but the new president will not have powers equivalent to what Musharraf had and that we'll see a completely new system put in place?

Yes :) thats why i believe Nawaz Sharif will never accept the slot for his party.

Zardari has tipped monkey faced sherry rehman as president.

Chaudhry Nisar from Nawaz part has proposed few names including Asfandyar Wali of ANP from NWFP but he has resfused, besieds Attaullah Mengal (the BLA supporter)

Looking for Fahmida Mirza , she is better puppet then others...

I would suggest few names for the PPP, PML-N president of the country

1. Intercepter
2. Lahori Pajee

:enjoy:

Note: let me search the list me be expanded :P

I would suggest few names for the PPP, PML-N president of the country

1. Intercepter
2. Lahori Pajee

:enjoy:

Note: let me search the list me be expanded :P

And I would prefer the next P to be either,

1. Jana
2. Asim

The offer was quite flattering but it is not for me.

I have a few names that might be considered, ill give them later on.

Back
Top Bottom