What's new

WHO WAS BEHIND LAHORE 3/3 Terror Attacks

Whats stopping you from crossing border. Perhaps India should appoint you COAS instead of the present one. He it seems doesn't have the balls and you have. I assure you your balls will be smashed the moment you crossed the line.

Sir Ejaz.
My response would be a lot of charred Dhotis is what is stopping them. His balls will melt away when he becomes COAS Of indian Armed forces. :lol:
Araz

OK guys lets get back to the topic.
I think it is the press trial of the evolving scenario which is converting this situation into a farce. I strongly urge the authorities not to issue daily updates but quietly and thoroughly conduct their enquiry. We can credibly issue our findings when we have tangible and reproducable proof . It would make us look professional and our approach would be in accordance with the law. As to RAW,s involvement or not, I have made a post on another thread as well. i think we should let investigations unfold this mystery completely before we point fingers.
WaSalam
Araz

A war against India? :lol:

Well, angry young man, I assure you that India won't even need to strike back to make Pakistan fall. :wave:

Now a days, it also takes MONEY to fight a war! :rofl::rofl:

A war with Pakistan will certainly flush not only money but the integrity of India as well. It will be some thing like ‘Ham tou dobe hain sanam tum ko bhi le dobenge’.

A war with Pakistan will certainly flush not only money but the integrity of India as well. It will be some thing like ‘Ham tou dobe hain sanam tum ko bhi le dobenge’.

Another indo-pak war will wipe out the entire south asia because both countries have nukes and last time india was talking about war in 2002, musharaff said if there'll be a war dont expect us to not use our nukes..india backed out. they backed out again in 2008 when india violated our airspace and was chased away by PAF.

Attack on SL team: 5 arrested from different cities

Updated at: 1732 PST, Thursday, March 05, 2009

926bb3ce04a1c5d643fbc4020f800ad3.gif

LAHORE: The intelligence agencies investigating into the recent attack on the Sri Lankan team, has arrested from different cities 5 people including 2 who were allegedly involved in taking active part in the attacks.

According to sources, the arrested had been staying in Lahore where they were receving help from different cities.

The intelligence agencies arrested the above people on information collected through conducting raids at various places.

The evidence collected during initial investigation into the incident indicates involvement of Indian spy agency RAW, source said.

The report regarding arrest of the terrorists is likely to be made public in the next 18 hours.

Attack on SL team: 5 arrested from different cities - GEO.tv

Another indo-pak war will wipe out the entire south asia because both countries have nukes and last time india was talking about war in 2002, musharaff said if there'll be a war dont expect us to not use our nukes..india backed out. they backed out again in 2008 when india violated our airspace and was chased away by PAF.

I guess instead of discussing topic @ hand, we are like always spiraled into Indo-Pak bashing.

So tell me Mr. Omar, when will you use nuke. Of course not the first day of war itself otherwise whats the point in spending on conventional weapons.

Think abt that. Don't talk nuke all the time. What if Indian army does not cross the border, but IAF takes the air superiority and targets whatever catches its fancy. Will you use nuke (Its a scenario. No way I am saying that PAF can be rolled-over).
What if Indian army crosses the border in Kashmir only?Will you use nuke (Again a scenario).

Think over it.

tx

I guess instead of discussing topic @ hand, we are like always spiraled into Indo-Pak bashing.

So tell me Mr. Omar, when will you use nuke. Of course not the first day of war itself otherwise whats the point in spending on conventional weapons.

Think abt that. Don't talk nuke all the time. What if Indian army does not cross the border, but IAF takes the air superiority and targets whatever catches its fancy. Will you use nuke (Its a scenario. No way I am saying that PAF can be rolled-over).
What if Indian army crosses the border in Kashmir only?Will you use nuke (Again a scenario).

Think over it.

tx

hahaha indians love to dream up scenarios. take a look at this:

Indian fighter jets violate Pakistan air space

Updated at: 5 PST, Saturday, December 13, 2008

ISLAMABAD: Indian fighter planes Saturday violated Pakistan’s air space by entering two places in Kashmir and Lahore.

Planes of Pakistan Air Force (PAF), which were already on alert, quickly came into action and forced the India’s fighter jets to leave Pakistan air space, Geo TV sources said.

The sources further said that the Indian planes were fully equipped with warheads.

Meanwhile, a state run TV channel has reported that a loud blast was heard in Arabian Sea between Badin and Jati cities Saturday night.

However, further details about the blast were not received.

The cause and exact location of the blast is being ascertained.

The local people were in a state of fear after the blast, sources said.

hahaha indians love to dream up scenarios. take a look at this:

Updated at: 5 PST, Saturday, December 13, 2008

ISLAMABAD: Indian fighter planes Saturday violated Pakistan’s air space by entering two places in Kashmir and Lahore.

Planes of Pakistan Air Force (PAF), which were already on alert, quickly came into action and forced the India’s fighter jets to leave Pakistan air space, Geo TV sources said.

The sources further said that the Indian planes were fully equipped with warheads.

Meanwhile, a state run TV channel has reported that a loud blast was heard in Arabian Sea between Badin and Jati cities Saturday night.

However, further details about the blast were not received.

The cause and exact location of the blast is being ascertained.

The local people were in a state of fear after the blast, sources said.

Very well Mr. Omar. You have the choice of either going for debate and ranting ur song. As I said its scenario. I know PAF is capable of defending its airspace. So If all 3 forces can defend, then Nukes will never be used (Or will you still use it ?). Then whats the point of mentioning.

tx

in last three days i didnt feel lik replyin to even a single comment. everyone is comin up with their own theories. y cant we just wait for some time and let the investigation finish and then talk about who attacked our guests?????? wat if there is no indian hand then all those who are currently blamin india will be eatin their words or actin stupid to cover up their claims. rit now there are atleast 5 threads on this topic and most of them are full of crap both by pakistanis and indians. if our gov would have been slightly more careful, this incident wouldnt have occured. if punjab gov would not have been destabalised then we might have even caught these terrorists, and if our Fu**in leaders would have cared about pakistan over last 60 year, may be we would have become a role model for others to follow. its all our fault. its us who create such an enviornment which allows this foreign hand to penetrate. y r the mods lettin everyone say wateva one feel lik doesnt matter if there is any logic in it or not... atleast save the reputaion of this forum if we cant do anything about our leaders whom btw we bring to power ourselves

Was attack on Sri Lankan team a bid to release Lakhvi?

Thursday, March 05, 2009
By Amir Mir

LAHORE: The Pakistani authorities investigating Tuesdayís bloody attack on the visiting Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore are trying to ascertain whether it was an attempt by the Lashkar-e-Taiba militants to hijack the bus carrying the team and to bargain the release of their chief operational commander Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, who is detained at the Adiala Jail in Rawalpindi and facing a trial for his alleged involvement in 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.

The Pakistani authorities now investigating the 3/3 terrorist attack say there is growing evidence to suggest that the operation might have been planned by the banned LeT operatives, who actually wanted to take the sportsmen hostage, primarily to demand the release of their arrested commander and five others and their safe passage to the tribal areas, in exchange for the team players. The authorities say the Lashkar militants involved in the Lahore assault might have in their mind the successful hijacking of an Indian passenger aircraft in 2000, which eventually compelled the BJP government in India to release Maulana Masood Azhar, the chief of the Jaish-e-Mohammad who had been serving term in an Indian jail on terrorism charges.

In a related development, Prime Ministerís Adviser on Interior Rehman Malik told the Associated Press on Wednesday that the preparations made by the Lahore attackers indicated that they wanted to hijack the bus carrying the visiting team. But he did not speculate on the identity of the attackers, saying the investigations were still going on.

Significantly, the day the attack was conducted, Zaki Lakhvi was to face the Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) No II in Rawalpindi, along with four other Mumbai attack suspects. While the bus was being attacked, the Mumbai suspects were getting ready to face ATC Judge Sakhi Mohammad Kahut, who went to the Adiala Jail to conduct the in-camera trial inside the jail premises due to security concerns. The judge extended the physical remand of all the five suspects for 14 days to carry out further investigations.

Coming from Punjabís Okara district, to which also belongs Ajmal Kasab, the lone Mumbai attacker who was nabbed alive by Indian security forces, Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, was arrested by the Pakistani agencies on December 10, 2008 in the wake of the Mumbai attacks.

During interrogation, Kasab has reportedly confirmed that much of the 26/11 was designed and conducted by Lakhvi alias Chacha. In the aftermath of the Mumbai attacks, the Indian authorities alleged that Lakhvi, usually based in Muzaffarabad, had moved to Karachi in August 2008, the port city from where LeT militants set off, so he could direct operations. Kasab has apparently told his interrogators that Lakhvi had helped indoctrinate all the Mumbai attackers. He is now presently facing terrorism charges that carry death sentence.

On the other hand, the Pakistani authorities concede that the security provided to the Sri Lankan team on the fateful day was extremely inadequate and it was by sheer luck that the 12-member strong well-trained group of the LeT attackers failed in its hostage-taking plan. The bus was peppered with 25 bullet holes, but none of the cricketers was killed. The investigators believe it was after the failure of their plan to seize the vehicle that the attackers started firing on the bus, which fortunately sped through the ambush.

The investigators say the items recovered from the crime scene included cricket kits containing AK-47s, light machine guns, hand grenades, small rocket launchers, plastic bombs and wireless sets.

According to Khawaja Khalid Farooq, the Inspector General of the Punjab Police, the militants were carrying sufficient weaponry to fight for many hours. While working in pairs, he said, the attackers carried walkie-talkies and backpacks stuffed with bottled water, almonds, biscuits and some high energy food, which showed that they actually anticipated a protracted siege.

The authorities pointed out that the appearance and tactics of the attackers and their selection of Lahore as the venue of the attack practically rules out everybody except them, primarily because of the deep roots the Lashkar has in Lahore. The founder of the banned militant organization, Hafiz Saeed, who now heads the Jamaat-ud-Daawa, lives in the Johar Town area of Lahore and his charity group is headquartered in Muridke, about 30 km from the Punjab capital.

Significantly, Hafiz Saeed ñ initially as head of the LeT, and later of the JuD — had officially been granted exclusive rights every year since 2000 to lead Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Azha congregations at the Qaddafi Stadium, where the Sri Lankan and Pakistani cricketers had been playing the second test.

However, a former office-bearer of the LeT, who is now based in Lahore, strongly refuted the Lashkarís involvement in the Lahore attack, saying its operational base had been shifted to Srinagar way back in December 2001 when Hafiz Saeed had stepped down as the LeT head and launched the JuD. “These allegations are a malicious attempt not only to malign the Lashkar but the ongoing freedom movement in Jammu and Kashmir,” the former LeT office-bearer observed while requesting anonymity.

Completely agree with you ajpirzada. Look at the scum bad politicians focusing on the Long March and not this horrible incident. Please stop blaming other countries before the investigation is completed. Very easy to have scapegoat to blame everything on. We are just fooling ourselves by denying the ground realities.

Completely agree with you ajpirzada. Look at the scum bad politicians focusing on the Long March and not this horrible incident. Please stop blaming other countries before the investigation is completed. Very easy to have scapegoat to blame everything on. We are just fooling ourselves by denying the ground realities.

thanks for understandin my point of view.

MY ONLY POINT IS -

SOME PAK MEMBERS ARE ACTING LIKE THEY HAVE GOT ALL THE PROOFS OF INDIAN INVOLVEMENT UNDER THEIR BELT. BUT ALAS, EVERYONE KNOWS, THEY HAVEN'T. I AM NOT AGAINST DISCUSSING POSSIBILITIES. BUT PLEASE, STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE BLESSED WITH SOME DIVINE VISION.

REFRAIN FROM TAKING IT FOR GRANTED THAT RAW IS THE CULPRIT. THIS WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE. IF YOU WANT TO PROVE IT, COME WITH SOME LOGIC.

MY ONLY POINT IS -

SOME PAK MEMBERS ARE ACTING LIKE THEY HAVE GOT ALL THE PROOFS OF INDIAN INVOLVEMENT UNDER THEIR BELT. BUT ALAS, EVERYONE KNOWS, THEY HAVEN'T. I AM NOT AGAINST DISCUSSING POSSIBILITIES. BUT PLEASE, STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE BLESSED WITH SOME DIVINE VISION.

REFRAIN FROM TAKING IT FOR GRANTED THAT RAW IS THE CULPRIT. THIS WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE. IF YOU WANT TO PROVE IT, COME WITH SOME LOGIC.

exactly and same goes for indian members who are blamin ISI lik ISI consulted them before doin that. point is we are all talkin BS. pakistanis and indians both should support their points with some proof or else should refrain from sayin anything.
To all the members: just copy pastin a news article which doesnt refer to any source is not gud enough and only annoys the other party.

This shows the careless (or deliberate) approach of the investigators.

Lahore attack: Important forensic evidence lost

ANIThursday, March 5, 2009 14:25 IST

Lahore: The careless approach of investigators has resulted in a loss of important forensic evidence related to Tuesday's terrorist attack on Sri Lankan cricketers.

According to the Daily Times, investigators neither wore gloves, nor avoided touching things that carried the fingerprints of the shooters.

According to forensic expert Dr Ahsan, senior police officials and forensic experts were seen touching and collecting arms and ammunitions without wearing gloves.

"The three vehicles taken into custody by the police were also treated carelessly, and no one bothered to preserve the fingerprints or the DNA samples," Dr. Ahsan claimed.

Another forensic expert at the National Centre of Excellence in Molecular Biology, saidthere were water bottles, disposable cups, Kalashnikov rifles and cartridges, having fingerprints all over them, but security personnel examinedthem bare handed.

Criminal law expertAftab Ahmed Bajwa said collecting intact evidence from crime scenes would have offered nothing substantial .

Back
Top Bottom