What's new

WHO WAS BEHIND LAHORE 3/3 Terror Attacks

it sounds a bit off that people claim that LTTE is still supported by the RAW. that LTTE fought against the IPKF AND assasinated one of India's prime ministers should be enough reasons to believe that LTTE is rather independent and against India

Unanswered questions Re Lahore 3/3:

1. Who made the last-minute phone call that got the route of the VVIP convoy changed? The phone call shows that the perpetrators were intimately familiar with police procedures.

2. On previous days both cricket teams had left together. Why is it that on 3/3, the Pakistani team was delayed?

3. Why is it that both bus drivers brought their vehicles to a complete standstill? It is important to note that the driver of the SL team bus had kept it stationary in Liberty circle for a full 2 minutes, before he listened to the shouting Sri Lankans and drove away. The driver of the other bus containing the officials had similarly brought it to complete halt and put it into neutral gear.

4. The attackers were coolly walking around and spraying gunfire in Liberty circle for a full twenty minutes, with no sign of any opposition. Sri Lankan witnesses said that the attackers appeared to be under no pressure. How can such lax be possible for a VVIP convoy?

5. All the attackers escaped unhurriedly, it appears that they did not even suffer any injuries.

6. The Liberty market police station was only about 50 metres away! Yet this drama continued unhindered for 20 minutes!!

7. As per cricket officials Chris Broad and Simon Taufel, there were 25 commandos with the VVIP convoy when it left the hotel. It is claimed that 6 were killed. What happened to all the others? Why were the officials abandoned and left to be sitting ducks?

8. The DGP Iqbal Malik had issued an "intelligence warning" that the SL team would be attacked by RAW. Who asked him to do this, and on what basis? Iqbal Malik must be considered to be prime suspect.

9. Previously Pakistani officials were blaming Pakistani organizations like the LeT for this. One Dawn news report even spoke of Hafiz Saeed being questioned to track down suspects. Later reports claim that the perpetrators were identified and included one Mohammed Aquil. Latest reports are trying to implicate India without any evidence. What is going on? Pakistan has not yet officially alleged Indian involvement. Why not? Why have they not officially disclosed any evidence, if at all they have any.

Conclusion: The most likely explanation for this bizarre incident is that it was an attempt by the ISI to portray India as a perpetrator of terrorism, and thereby take pressure off Pakistan in the aftermath of Mumbai 26/11.

This has to be seen as a continuation of other wild stories and allegations recently emanating from Pakistan - for example the story of some "Shukla" supposedly arrested for bomb blasts in Lahore, or some "Indian female spy" arrested in NWFP.

Last edited:
We still don't know what or who is behind this and what the real deal was.
Screw our incompetent government, I have no faith or trust in them, whenever something happens in our country, all these goddamned politicians jump up and down and talk with high morals about getting the purpetrators and punishing them for justice blablabla.
Conclusion: nothing happened, the Pakistani people didn't get any wiser or became more secure after this, we still don't know the ins and outs about this whole operation, all I have for the government is my middle finger, they're fooling our people, they did before by objecting these drone strikes while covertly supporting it, and they're fooling us once again by showing immaturity and irresponsibility in this case.

We still don't know what or who is behind this and what the real deal was.
Screw our incompetent government, I have no faith or trust in them, whenever something happens in our country, all these goddamned politicians jump up and down and talk with high morals about getting the purpetrators and punishing them for justice blablabla.
Conclusion: nothing happened, the Pakistani people didn't get any wiser or became more secure after this, we still don't know the ins and outs about this whole operation, all I have for the government is my middle finger, they're fooling our people, they did before by objecting these drone strikes while covertly supporting it, and they're fooling us once again by showing immaturity and irresponsibility in this case.

We all know who were behind this (Lashkar-e-Jhangvi) but looks like you want hear something else.

Back
Top Bottom