What's new

Who is going to Imran Khan's rally on the 27th?

Imran Khan should mend fences with the Army Chief and by giving him extension will solidify his own position and continue the civil-military hybrid system. As far as the opposition is concerned, Zardari is the main and adamant threat to the government as he has sponsored the long march against the government and is hosting the PTI MNA's in the Sindh House. Maulana Fazlur Rehman is a Soldier of Fortune and can be lured away with the post of President.
Additionally, Governor rule can be imposed in Sindh to remove the threat of another long march. In Punjab Aleem Khan should be made the CM because if the dismal performance of Buzdar continues, in the next elections the PTI and Anti-PMLN votes will go to PPP.

For those based in Pakistan, are you planning to go to the Jalsa on the 27th?

I have been a critic of Imran khan's style of governance but I think a loud and clear message needs to be sent to the power corridors that we cannot allow these Haramzadas and "that Haramzadi" to be the face of Pakistan again.

He's an aider, abbettor and an enabler of the corrupt. He loves surrounding himself with as many lotas as he can to hide his own incompetence. He's been the most useless, pathetic and hopeless Prime Minister of Pakistan. He's shameless and he must go.

He tried his luck, got as many photos with world leaders as possible, therefore, he can now retire as a failed politician and an incompetent Prime Minister.

Pakistan will survive this menace and retrieve Kashmir from the clutches of the devil.

I don't agree with some of IK decisions but IK is the choice any day as compared to these poisonous snaked.
Everyone in Pakistan should go.

I really wish I could go... he may not always be the best decision maker, but I sincerely believe that he is trying his best for our country. He deserves our full support!

Pakistan will survive IK, and probably thrive under him. But if your dear leader ever manages to slither his way back in, I can safely say that Pakistan will not survive, so please have mercy on Pakistanis and cut your support for the corrupt.

Well said, even I don't agree with some of IK policies, but right now Imran is the safest bet for Pakistan, PDM as a whole is a cancer that needs to be eradicated.

Imran Khan's Historical Words for PM Imran Khan​

IK is our best bet in the current system of Pak.

Video for OIC Conference and 27 March Jalsa to motivate people.

Additionally, Governor rule can be imposed in Sindh to remove the threat of another long march. In Punjab Aleem Khan should be made the CM because if the dismal performance of Buzdar continues, in the next elections the PTI and Anti-PMLN votes will go to PPP.
Then after 1.5 years hold elections to decide if PTI or PML(N) forms govt based on performance.

Last edited:
He's an aider, abbettor and an enabler of the corrupt. He loves surrounding himself with as many lotas as he can to hide his own incompetence. He's been the most useless, pathetic and hopeless Prime Minister of Pakistan. He's shameless and he must go.

He tried his luck, got as many photos with world leaders as possible, therefore, he can now retire as a failed politician and an incompetent Prime Minister.

Pakistan will survive this menace and retrieve Kashmir from the clutches of the devil.
You are deep sit

You have some serious inferiority complex and seems like gora worshipping engrained in you.

What you call my inferiority complex, the United Nations just called it Islamophobia. And then, designated 15th march of every year as the day against Islamophobia. By desiring that my religion, Islam, reaches out to the West in the manner it was revealed to Muhammad(SAW), must not be labelled as Gora worship. Rather, I think it is our religious duty.

Please spare the developed world of our cringe politics. The last thing the West wants is expats from a developing country protesting yet for another leader who is supposed to make his country great again.

The best thing overseas Pakistanis can do is to be of the best character. Be so impressive that you start to be associated with honesty, piety, civility and hard work. Just look at the respect the Koreans and Taiwanese enjoy in the West. Unfortunately, in countries like UK, every second mugshot is of a Pakistani, specially if it involves molestation of women. Overseas Pakistanis can support Imran khan's mission by spreading awareness about what Islam truly is, and why Muslims are suffering around the globe. Because at this moment, they think of us like backward minded. Practising Christians are most probable to have a soft corner for Muslims who are fighting Islamophobia. Reach out to them and socialize. They often turn out to be much better Muslims than the ones you find in the Subcontinent, if they convert.

No personal attacks intended, just my thoughts on the overall condition of overseas Pakistanis. Their contributions to Pakistan's economy are not ignored. There are some exciting times ahead for overseas Pakistanis, but staying reserved, and working on becoming better Muslims has a MUCH better benefit in the long run to counter Islamophobia and xenophobia against Pakistan.

The homeland has is responsible for the education of its exported manpower!

failed politician
I am just curious, how would you describe this bunch?

• Bilawal?
  • Zardari?
  • Sharifs?

And what height did they take Pakistan over a period of 40 years till 2018? I first heard of Nawaz Sharif when I was a teenager and just had my first shave. 40 years later all my hairs are grey.

So over this grand time how high did Pakistan fly? We all know about China, Malaysia, Turkey, India and hell even Bangla .... !!!

For those based in Pakistan, are you planning to go to the Jalsa on the 27th?

I have been a critic of Imran khan's style of governance but I think a loud and clear message needs to be sent to the power corridors that we cannot allow these Haramzadas and "that Haramzadi" to be the face of Pakistan again.

I wish I could, but I'm overseas. I hope my family back home goes. I will urge them to go. Imran Khan is the only real leader Pakistan has had in decades & decades! Pakistanis can't let this blessing go waste. Its a fight between haq & batil and haq must prevail! Ameen.

but staying reserved, and working on becoming better Muslims has a MUCH better benefit in the long run to counter Islamophobia and xenophobia against Pakistan.
So should I try to be better Muslim and work for Muslims, all 1.7 billion of then in 40 countries across the globe or shall try be a better Pakistani and focus to help Pakistan?

So you want to bring in certified corrupt people to replace him? He though has been proved sadiq & ameen from supreme court. There has been no proof of financial corruption against him. He is the only leader who has dismissed his senior party leaders based on supreme court orders such as JKT, Aleem Khan & Babar Awan for corruption/tax issues/voting issues/other court orders. This is unprecedented in Pakistan, never where there any cases against sitting government officials and never was the decision against them ever. He has never interfered in the judicial process. Whereas the people who will replace him are certified molvi haram diesel, mr.10% zardari and 200% certified from supreme court corrupt & incompetent tola of noonie toons! I think you are biased as hell and standing at the wrong side of history and I pity your inability to differentiate between right & wrong. I am sorry for aggressive words but I have no room for niceness here. Munifiqs are worse than open opposers. May Allah save this country from Munafiqeen and their shar! Ameen!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom