What's new

Who has the strongest navy in the Mediterranean Sea?

Who has the strongest navy in the Mediterranean Sea?

• Spain

• Italy

• Greece

• Turkey

• Egypt

• Israel

• France

Results are only viewable after voting.
2001. Its only CATOBAR aircaft carrier beside the US.

4 SSBN + 6 SSN. All nuclear.

Who comes close?

U are talking in terms of 1950-es. Modern nuclears subs are not noisy
French have global ambitions, and you talking about Mediterranean. :P

2001. Its only CATOBAR aircaft carrier beside the US.

4 SSBN + 6 SSN. All nuclear.

Who comes close?

U are talking in terms of 1950-es. Modern nuclears subs are not noisy

Yep. Those makes sense now. :-)

US 6th fleet?

I'd agree on a per case basis, Penguin, meaning at times, depending on deployments for either.
My reason for saying this is the 6th fleet coverage zone :
USN_Fleets_(2009).png

If we meant for Mediterranean countries, France is obvious.
Then again, some of our ships are at times far away due to our global role so again, at times …

Good day all, Tay.

1) france
2) turkey
3) Egypt

- israel have some good subs but the surface fleet is depending on small corvettes and in small numbers

anyway this ranking will change by margin after that last deals made by Egypt (1 fremm frigate , 4 Gowind 2500 , 4 Type 209 subs ) and other small deals

1) france
2) turkey
3) Egypt

- israel have some good subs but the surface fleet is depending on small corvettes and in small numbers

anyway this ranking will change by margin after that last deals made by Egypt (1 fremm frigate , 4 Gowind 2500 , 4 Type 209 subs ) and other small deals

Nothing will change, we will have more aip subs and more stealthy fregats like the milgem. And our aaw destroyers with cruise missiles will make the finishing touch.

Nothing will change, we will have more aip subs and more stealthy fregats like the milgem. And our aaw destroyers with cruise missiles will make the finishing touch.

well good luck i am not challenging you here bro , but what destroyers are you talking about ?

Back
Top Bottom