What's new

Who are the TOP 5 Muslim Navies?

I still do not understand the topic.....

what is meant by muslim navies.....

Does it mean where all officers are Muslims?

Or
navy of a country which has only muslims......

honestly i still do not understand the concept of a Muslim nation.

Is it a country where muslims live in majority?
Or
Where islamic laws are followed?

Yes, it's clear that US, Russia, UK, France and China fit the place in the world class. But I'd like to know, all muslim states never cared about their navies. Then who Are the top 5 navies of Islamic world? Everybody please share your opinions,

My ranks:

1- Iranian Navy
2- Egyptian Navy
3- Turkish Navy
4- PAKISTAN NAVY
5- Bangladeshi Navy

I think you are misssing one more name here....:azn:

Nukes are a suicide weapon. And do you even have any seaborne nukes? If not, it is not relevant to the navy.

you you dont have nukes or nuclear power you cant build the nuclear subs, carriers etc :)

try to read my comments before coming out with such stupid posts

Try to understand a simple question , you are a nuclear power and you can't build a nuclear reactor.
nuclear weapons and nuclear reactor technology both are separate things. You are mastered in nuclear weapon , non nuclear reactor technology.

Try to understand a simple question , you are a nuclear power and you can't build a nuclear reactor.
nuclear weapons and nuclear reactor technology both are separate things. You are mastered in nuclear weapon , non nuclear reactor technology.

and you need to understand its necessary to be a nuclear power before making nuclear subs and nuclear powered vessels

and you need to understand its necessary to be a nuclear power before making nuclear subs and nuclear powered vessels

In my knowledge Japan , Canada has not nuclear power but they have very advance nuclear technology which propel nuclear subs & carrier.

its not my answer these nation not build nuclear subs because thats not fit for their defence doctrine.

one way or another the nuclear subs can only be built by nuclear powers :lol:

please dont do around the circle

you can operate nuclear technology without having officially one

A Nuclear Submarine doesn't strengthen a navy anymore than a diesel one does. The only difference is they can stay submerged longer, quieter, etc.. Even their intended use, Nuclear Deterrence, is really not naval. Their intended target is on land.

@W.11 You don't need to be a nuclear power. Look at Brazil

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian Navy
Turkish Navy
Iranian Navy
Pakistani Navy
Indonesian Navy

I see that the Saudi navy is greatly underestimated.

I think no one really knows about them that is why honestly I have no clue about Saudi navy however if you say ksa army or airforce most people know it is world class equipment wise.

one way or another the nuclear subs can only be built by nuclear powers :lol:

please dont do around the circle

you can operate nuclear technology without having officially one

So , why not pakistan operate nuclear subs, and pakistan is nuclear power.

Back
Top Bottom