What's new

White supremacist rails against Indian and Pakistani immigration to the US

See I told you you are trying your best to divert. Now resorting to random Google searches as if Google has nothing about India.

These so called students will be joining the workforce in Australia:

Why are there so many Indian tech idiots in USA. How many are not caught. I guess they get caught out at jobs but are surrounded by other fraudsters who back each other.
What is there to divert?! You are able to get these links from your bookmark without googling? :laugh:

I can surely post endless links about Pakistanis involved in immigration fraud. Here is one more -

Do your best now. Let's see who runs out

What is there to divert?! You are able to get these links from your bookmark without googling? :laugh:

I can surely post endless links about Pakistanis involved in immigration fraud. Here is one more -

Do your best now. Let's see who runs out
You are trying to spam post counter points to shut me up. Its not even relevant to the point that I raised. Your confidence shows you search about Pakistan a lot.

My observations are from personal experience and what I learn from Australians and local media. You only rely on Google which shows about your real life experience.

You again divert by mentioning random cases of visa fraud as against the point I raised about dodgy stealthy Indians who pass through immigration gates without hinderance but are caught out at their jobs.

I know why you are so desperate to defend by diverting every accusation to Pakistan. What Pakistanis do gets exposed immediately. Pakistanis are well known for things they do and sometimes for things they don't even do but it is the Indians who have their face hidden and are afraid of humiliation if they get exposed. Appreciation from western countries is the basis of Indian pride and we can imagine their mental anguish if that appreciation takes a u-turn.

Indians have always used dodgy tactics and relied upon ganging up as a community to hide their wrongdoings. This is changing very fast. People in the west are increasingly becoming aware of Indian tactics. It came as a surprise to me too when I learned how despised and un-trusted Indians are but over time the reasons become very clear.
Indian nationality no doubts ruin the reputation of every profession they get into whether it is Doctors, Engineers, IT professionals, truck drivers, taxi, Uber.

Last edited:
You are challenging me over google search competition. Looks like you search about Pakistan a lot.

My observations are from personal experience and what I learn from Australians and local media. You only rely on Google which shows a lot about your real life experience.

You again divert by mentioning random cases of visa fraud as against the dodgy stealthy Indians who pass through immigration gates without hinderance but are caught out at their jobs.
The links you started to share in this discourse were googled. So you are the first who ran to google to make a case. Now you are trying to dodge the reality by blaming me for merely replying to you in kind.

I've seen first hand how Pakistanis bypass the immigration queue with fraud in Canada. So I also speak from personal experience. You are not the only person who has immigrated to the west to have made such observations. Get real. :laugh:

The links you started to share in this discourse were googled. So you are the first who ran to google to make a case. Now you are trying to dodge the reality by blaming me for merely replying to you in kind.

I've seen first hand how Pakistanis bypass the immigration queue with fraud in Canada. So I also speak from personal experience. You are not the only person who has immigrated to the west to have made such observations. Get real. :laugh:
The links I shared are relevant to my point. You shared irrelevant links. You are too desperate.

You have seen Pakistanis doing that but not Indians. Bias is built into your eyes it seems.

The links I shared are relevant to my point. You shared irrelevant links. You are too desperate.

You have seen Pakistanis doing that but not Indians. Bias is built into your eyes it seems.
Not at all. The links that I've shared were totally relevant to the point that I'm trying to make. Pakistanis are equally adept at visa fraud as Indians. They have been caught as many times as Indians on such cases. There are many more Pakistanis who run the racket without having been caught yet and I can vouch for it from personal observation.

I'm biased against Pakistanis and you are NOT biased against Indians? Your eyes are clear of bias? :laugh:

Not at all. The links that I've shared were totally relevant to the point that I'm trying to make. Pakistanis are equally adept at visa fraud as Indians. They have been caught as many times as Indians on such cases. There are many more Pakistanis who run the racket without having been caught yet and I can vouch for it from personal observation.

I'm biased against Pakistanis and you are NOT biased against Indians? Your eyes are clear of bias? :laugh:
Everything I say about India you just divert it back to me. Don't you have any thoughts of your own?

You are not making any point of your own with your links. You are posting them to counter my claim i.e Indians are the biggest professional and skilled migration fraudsters in the world.

None of what you posted negates that.
You are using link spamming tactic to drown my claim by drawing reader attention away from my posts. This is a very common manipulative method.

This is changing very fast. People in the west are increasingly becoming aware of Indian tactics. It came as a surprise to me too when I learned how despised and un-trusted Indians are but over time the reasons become very clear.
Indian nationality no doubts ruin the reputation of every profession they get into
Wishful thinking. India is the size of China, and friendly to the West. Pakistan is in no position to be compared with. Testimonials in the comments below speak for themselves.

Tokunbo E.
8 months ago (edited)
I attended classes with Indians and they are so intelligent. I have often wondered how their educational curriculum is structured. Brilliant!

Lavonne Alexander
8 months ago
My retail manager was a Indian woman. One of the best managers I ever had as a employee. Indians make great managerial decisions. It’s literally their calling.

Volksraad
7 months ago
As a non Indian, maybe it's a good news for Indian that there are a lot of Indian being good engineer and CEOS in many countries, but actually they maybe sad that their people work for other country and leave their own country is left behind just like that.

Brooke Blake
7 months ago
Indian science and technology talents are outstanding, and they have made significant contributions to the technology development of English-speaking countries.

Sese Tio
7 months ago
In New Zealand majority of my lecturers are Indian! Coolest and chillest people I know! :)

Ferricity.
7 months ago
They rose from being an employee to CEO. They sure have good work ethics. As Jeff Bezos predicted. This will be india's century.

Marsorry Ickua
8 months ago
Excellently researched, I was wondering just that. I also appreciate that the US is able and willing to let anyone lead. Not so much in our country, where there are hefty protectionist measures.

Phriffo
7 months ago
I’m not an Indian, but I know that they are one of the most talented individuals ever to walk in America. Respect!!👌🏾❤️

This thread is a perfect example of how whites are capable to pitting browns against each other by insulting both of them. No wonder we are what we are.

Everything I say about India you just divert it back to me. Don't you have any thoughts of your own?

You are not making any point of your own with your links. You are posting them to counter my claim i.e Indians are the biggest professional and skilled migration fraudsters in the world.

None of what you posted negates that.
You are using link spamming tactic to drown my claim by drawing reader attention away from my posts. This is a very common manipulative method.
Your knee jerk reactions for me showing a mirror to you is not diversion. It is legitimate part of the discourse. Who asked you to talk about Indians immigrating to the west by quoting me? Don't cry now that you bubbles been popped. Pakistanis are not any better in this fraud and I'll make sure that you read it for as long as you come to this thread :pop:

This thread is a perfect example of how whites are capable to pitting browns against each other by insulting both of them. No wonder we are what we are.
Nah. They are not responsible for stupid people with false sense of superiority. :pop:

Last edited:
rishi sunak will not become the prime minister of the UK. Here in the UK, most white people hate him immensely. Also, the idea of an ugly/deformed indian midget being the prime minister a white western european nation sickens and disgusts white english people to the core.

He may be runner up, but he came this far against all odds, shows not all are that racist or prejudiced. 🤔

Your knee jerk reactions for me showing a mirror to you is not diversion. It is legitimate part of the discourse. Who asked you to talk about Indians immigrating to the west by quoting me? Don't cry now that you bubbles been popped. Pakistanis are not any better in this fraud and I'll make sure that you read it for as long as you come to this thread :pop:

Nah. They are not responsible for stupid people with false sense of superiority. :pop:
Your soreness is all too obvious. Using emojis don't show your mood, its what you type and you are clearly triggered by what I said.

You obviously cannot deal with a simple well known fact about the double faced fraud nature of Indians when it comes to migration that is getting exposed in western world so you have gone into defensive mode.

Pakistanis are not any better in this fraud and I'll make sure that you read it for as long as you come to this thread
By passing a threat like this you are putting out your hideous nature. What a typical Indian you are. Give it a try and see if that makes any difference for me.

I don't care what you keep posting I will keep posting about Indians whatever I like.

Last edited:
Nah. They are not responsible for stupid people with false sense of superiority.
I'll admit, in the OP video that white guy is not trying to instigate anything. Nevertheless the potential to exploit it can clearly be seen on this thread :p:

He may be runner up, but he came this far against all odds, shows not all are that racist or prejudiced. 🤔

Only because the rich tory MPs in Parliament voted for him in the first stage. However, the average English person and the rank and file tory members seriously dislike even hate him. They would even prefer a black candidate to him.

Last edited:
Your soreness is all too obvious. Using emojis don't show your mood, its what you type and you are clearly triggered by what I said.

You obviously cannot deal with a simple well known fact about the double faced fraud nature of Indians when it comes to migration that is getting exposed in western world so you have gone into defensive mode.

Pakistanis are not any better in this fraud and I'll make sure that you read it for as long as you come to this thread
By passing a threat like this you are putting out your hideous nature. What a typical Indian you are. Give it a try and see if that makes any difference for me.

I don't care what you keep posting I will keep posting about Indians whatever I like.
Where is the threat? If you are too weak to stand what people write in reply then you should not be talking to them at all. Problem here is that you are not competent in framing arguments to begin with. You ran to google for articles about Indians to support your charade that Pakistanis are better. But when replied to in kind, you started crying that I'm trying to deflect. Now you cry that I'm passing threats. Even worse, you are left with nothing more to say and have started to complain about the use of emojis in my post. How can I not laugh at someone who is so laughable and incompetent? :laugh:

Now you post what you like and I will make sure that you are replied to appropriately.

Wishful thinking. India is the size of China, and friendly to the West. Pakistan is in no position to be compared with. Testimonials in the comments below speak for themselves.

Tokunbo E.
8 months ago (edited)
I attended classes with Indians and they are so intelligent. I have often wondered how their educational curriculum is structured. Brilliant!

Lavonne Alexander
8 months ago
My retail manager was a Indian woman. One of the best managers I ever had as a employee. Indians make great managerial decisions. It’s literally their calling.

Volksraad
7 months ago
As a non Indian, maybe it's a good news for Indian that there are a lot of Indian being good engineer and CEOS in many countries, but actually they maybe sad that their people work for other country and leave their own country is left behind just like that.

Brooke Blake
7 months ago
Indian science and technology talents are outstanding, and they have made significant contributions to the technology development of English-speaking countries.

Sese Tio
7 months ago
In New Zealand majority of my lecturers are Indian! Coolest and chillest people I know! :)

Ferricity.
7 months ago
They rose from being an employee to CEO. They sure have good work ethics. As Jeff Bezos predicted. This will be india's century.

Marsorry Ickua
8 months ago
Excellently researched, I was wondering just that. I also appreciate that the US is able and willing to let anyone lead. Not so much in our country, where there are hefty protectionist measures.

Phriffo
7 months ago
I’m not an Indian, but I know that they are one of the most talented individuals ever to walk in America. Respect!!👌🏾❤️
Probably written by trolls from india itself. "They sure have good work ethics". Work ethics... as in multiple work ethic. LOL!!

Here's a world record holder from Pakistan:

Regarding the video, there is some truth to it... however, it is also true that many whites instigate this kind of behaviour. The populist nonsense is a great example of what might piss people off into hating them. I personally get very angry when things like free covid money get announced, or forgiving student loans. Stuff I never had (i.e. I had a job during covid, and my student loans are long since paid off), but the lower class get it for free. This kind of stuff will piss off anyone who isn't a free-lunching bitch.

It's also important to note, for Pakistanis like me at least, that it is in fact harder for us because we get an extra layer of discrimination against us.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom