What's new

White supremacist rails against Indian and Pakistani immigration to the US

There must be other considerations such as national security, agreements between nations etc. I'm sure if a Pakistani or Indian are equally qualified there will be greater scrutiny on the Pakistani application.

This is interesting;

View attachment 872655

I thought most Indian folks got through on employment sponsorship, it seems it is family connections.
Surprised to see that Indians are so economically well off despite the fact that majority of those who come in are sponsored by family :pop:

Surprised to see that Indians are so economically well off despite the fact that majority of those who come in are sponsored by family :pop:
Its due to favouritism. Indians only hire other Indians. An Indian manager will rather sponsor a low skilled person from India than hire a local of different background. Then they group up to cover for each others lack of skills so they are not caught out.

Its due to favouritism. Indians only hire other Indians. An Indian manager will rather sponsor a low skilled person from India than hire a local of different background. Then they group up to cover for each others lack of skills so they are not caught out.
Yes, Pakistanis are too noble for such shenanigans. :laugh:

Yes, Pakistanis are too noble for such shenanigans. :laugh:
No one called Pakistanis noble but they are not as good as Indians at dodging rules and misleading their host countries. Indians are likely the best at that.

Another thing Pakistanis and other nationalities lack is community effort. Their scams are done by individuals or small groups so they are caught out easier. Indians have their whole communities involved from sponsorship to visa processing to settlement and then cover up.

For example an Indian got a position at a visa office in New Zealand and started helping Indian visa applicants in return for money.

No one called Pakistanis noble but they are not as good as Indians at dodging rules and misleading their host countries. Indians are likely the best at that.
Pakistanis are just as capable of organized misdemeanor as anyone else. You are living in a bubble if you think Pakistanis are better than Indians or anyone else for that matter.

Generally speaking, the Sub-continent has never had mass education and decent wealth until recent decades.

Still, backbiting culture linger on among south asians, even after moving to europe or america.

Many who adopt a new country realize their cultural mode dosent fit with the cultural mode of the west. This makes them feel inadequate and mal-adapted. While many respond by trying to learn the new culture, many others simply critisize the culture of their new country in order feel adequate again. Wich we all know is a recipe for failure.

Want to add that these challenges are most common among the first and 2nd genration of immigrant. By the 3rd generation i would say people or more or less assimilated.

Otoh its not like white people dosent criticize their own country, i mean look at the political polarization in the US these days. But that of course is not an excuse for non-ethical double-standard behaviour.
Don't let Putin hear what you are saying else he may just expedite denazification of Norway, You seem to have a overwhelming sense of self importance of your racist views. Immigrants have been allowed in free of chains and don't need your racist bigotry and pompous overtures of grandiose superior colonial culturalization. Not every immigrant is a economic migrant or colonialist. Lazy white folks who are inferior in every way are just feeling frustrated and looking for any excuse to bitch about immigrants. Critics of the US system and culture comes from all sections of communities and immigrants, so why focus on South Asians? It is just racist jealousy exposing itself in sinister ways and being camouflaged by White Karens faking victimisation.

Don't let Putin hear what you are saying else he may just expedite denazification of Norway, You seem to have a overwhelming sense of self importance of your racist views. Immigrants have been allowed in free of chains and don't need your racist bigotry and pompous overtures of grandiose superior colonial culturalization. Not every immigrant is a economic migrant or colonialist. Lazy white folks who are inferior in every way are just feeling frustrated and looking for any excuse to bitch about immigrants. Critics of the US system and culture comes from all sections of communities and immigrants, so why focus on South Asians? It is just racist jealousy exposing itself in sinister ways and being camouflaged by White Karens faking victimisation.

Khan Saheb

Being a first generation immigrant myself and speaking from my own experiences.

South Asians are some of the most racist people on the planet. I am tired of hearing excuses.

White people are also racists but this time i focused strictly on South Asians.

There is no need to get triggered by that.

Last edited:
The examples he has quoted are mostly politicians / political aspirants or well known intellectuals with strong opinions. I am sure Indians and Pakistanis will agree that we have our own set of country hating liberals that we love to loathe as well. Some time back Indians were being roasted for being chamchas of the whites and being Trump supporters. The kind he quotes are most likely to be democrats.

Indians are among the better integrated communities in the US. To think that a vast majority are jeopardising their situation through wholesale white hate is unbelievable to me. The sample of comments he has chosen also reflects a more recent thinking pattern among white hating intelligentsia. It is unfair on many older immigrants who do not subscribe to it or cannot relate to it.

Brown people think their culture is the best culture. They are the most civilized and no one can beat them when it comes to civility.

It seems true when you look at their native countries.

Khan Saheb

Being a first generation immigrant myself and speaking from my own experiences.

South Asians are some of the most racist people on the planet. I am tired of hearing excuses.

White people are also racists but this time i focused strictly on South Asians.

There is no need to get triggered by that.
Indians with their centuries-old caste system and Bangladeshis with Bengali ethnocentrism are racist and xenophobic we ain't as we are a multi-racial melting pot from brown, to white, to African to Asiatic people groups and a multi-ethnic state

please don't mix us into this crap

Last edited:
Major cap 🧢

I have seen a fair share of Pakistanis being brown sahibs and trying to act white.

Where did you even get that info from lmao??

Perhaps in america they are but in the UK it is completely different. In fact in the uk, Pakistanis are always being called out by politicians for not mixing and integrating with non-Muslims............ :lol::

It’s jealously, envy and immaturity. They wish they could live and assimilate their , but when they can’t have it they start lashing out with cRap
Referring to the Indians or the guy in the video?
They might support white nationalists but white nationalists see indians as an inferior monkey race. For whatever reason, indians seek the approval and acceptance of the white race.
Ever been on Stormfront or any similar White nationalist board before? those places used to be filled to the brim with Indians begging for approval from the white nationalists and dragging along their petty tangents regarding Muslims and Pakistanis. 99% of the time the Indians would end up getting brutally mocked and rejected, it was hilarious considering they fully expected to be accepted by the board members. I even recall some senior forum member on one of those places acknowledge how pathetically obsessed Indian members are with Pakistan and Pakistanis. I have also seen a lot of Afghans and Pakistanis do the same but nowhere do they come near the level of the Indians.

Perhaps in america they are but in the UK it is completely different. In fact in the uk, Pakistanis are always being called out by politicians for not mixing and integrating with non-Muslims............ :lol::

And this is something to be proud of?

I have seen this behavior many times.

I fail to see the part where you need to gloat about this?

distance between being western bootlickers................................................................................................................................................................................... intentionally ghettoizing yourself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom