What's new

White supremacist rails against Indian and Pakistani immigration to the US

Major cap šŸ§¢

I have seen a fair share of Pakistanis being brown sahibs and trying to act white.

Where did you even get that info from lmao??

You might get some Pakistanis that act white but they are a minority and not as extreme as bhartis.

For example you will never see a Pakistani named Junaid Khan change his name to James Khan. But you will see a bharti named Hariprasad Swami change his name to Harry Swami.

Indians are masters at integrating and larping as whites and thatā€™s why they have so many politicians that run as Republicans in the United States.

Referring to the Indians or the guy in the video?

Ever been on Stormfront or any similar White nationalist board before? those places used to be filled to the brim with Indians begging for approval from the white nationalists and dragging along their petty tangents regarding Muslims and Pakistanis. 99% of the time the Indians would end up getting brutally mocked and rejected, it was hilarious considering they fully expected to be accepted by the board members. I even recall some senior forum member on one of those places acknowledge how pathetically obsessed Indian members are with Pakistan and Pakistanis. I have also seen a lot of Afghans and Pakistanis do the same but nowhere do they come near the level of the Indians.

And this is something to be proud of?

I'm not saying it's something to be proud or ashamed of. It's just an observation. Compared to all other non-whites, UK Pakistanis are completely different to them in that we do not seek the approval or acceptance of white people nor do we wish to enter their social circles. However, all other non-whites do. I have no idea why this is.

I fail to see the part where you need to gloat about this?

distance between being western bootlickers................................................................................................................................................................................... intentionally ghettoizing yourself

I'm not gloating about this. It's just an observation. Compared to all other non-whites, UK Pakistanis are completely different to them in that we do not seek the approval or acceptance of white people nor do we wish to enter their social circles. However, all other non-whites do. Especially indian women, fillipinos and the thai peoples. I have no idea why this is.

Last edited:
Referring to the Indians or the guy in the video?

Ever been on Stormfront or any similar White nationalist board before? those places used to be filled to the brim with Indians begging for approval from the white nationalists and dragging along their petty tangents regarding Muslims and Pakistanis. 99% of the time the Indians would end up getting brutally mocked and rejected, it was hilarious considering they fully expected to be accepted by the board members. I even recall some senior forum member on one of those places acknowledge how pathetically obsessed Indian members are with Pakistan and Pakistanis. I have also seen a lot of Afghans and Pakistanis do the same but nowhere do they come near the level of the Indians.

And this is something to be proud of?

Thing with indians is that they want to be assimilated into the white race and become one of them. They believe that if this happens, they will join forces with the whites and kill all Pakistanis and Muslims globally. indian people especially indian women have a burning, unhealthy desire to become a part of the white race or at the very least be accepted by them. Have no idea why this is. The reality is that white people see indians as a hyper ugly inferior and dirty race. For whatever reason, the whites prefer blacks over indians.

Last edited:
Pakistanis are just as capable of organized misdemeanor as anyone else. You are living in a bubble if you think Pakistanis are better than Indians or anyone else for that matter.
Pakistanis are capable of a lot more but I am talking about what really happens.

This is typical far right rant that is seen everywhere in the world. The far right's fear of replacement could be driven by religion or race and is not restricted to immigrant nations like the US. It is unavoidable and can at best be managed. :agree:
Irony is that without immigration, the US wonā€™t even be competitive. Although the quality of life for white people will probably be better

Pakistanis are capable of a lot more but I am talking about what really happens.
I can assure you that Pakistanis also bring their tribe over (to west) by shady means. On a per capita basis, they are no less prevalent than Indians.

"The Noble Savage" "taking offense"

The noble savage talks in a matter of fact way with an accent, talks with a twist no one is born with... and keeps a straight face. He knows he's got the prerogative and the initiative... taking offense is a very western thing... it is dealt with in a very systematic manner.

He made the case even counterparts assume objective and real.

So what are the ramifications, the binary in the west White and non white! A whole lot of children that were a product of rape of black women and their offsprings couldn't change their social stature, they were simply not white!
He argues that these foreign kinds do not assimilate or conform to our norms... yet he peddles The Great Replacement. The whites are being replaced by these dimwitted foreign kinds that do not appreciate us. But even if they did... they'd stay put and remain in their places... of course they're not white, can never be one... but pretend.

So, console yourself and simultaneously build a guilt trip!

This guy is right. We the brown(ish) folks hate everyone. We call 1947 as freedom, but we want to go to europe. We have brought our countries to the state where they were before the arrivals of white people.

We are a lot that needs a deep education.

You can say that about your backward toilets. Before British arrived to bengal/Bangladesh it was very different and even more advanced than UK

I can assure you that Pakistanis also bring their tribe over (to west) by shady means. On a per capita basis, they are no less prevalent than Indians.
Statistics tell a different story. Indians dodge immigration the most in terms of quantity.
Shady Pakistanis mostly take the asylum/refugee/boat/container route while shady Indians are coming as IT professionals, engineers and what not. They have made a reputation for themselves in western countries. In Aus/NZ no one trusts an Indian professional with anything.

Statistics tell a different story. Indians dodge immigration the most in terms of quantity.
Shady Pakistanis mostly take the asylum/refugee/boat/container route while shady Indians are coming as IT professionals, engineers and what not. They have made a reputation for themselves in western countries. In Aus/NZ no one trusts an Indian professional with anything.
If no one trusts Indian professionals with anything, then there will be no Indian companies working in Australia. Australia would not engage in talks for FTA with India.

The statistics that can be googled clearly say that Pakistanis emigrate on a higher per capita basis than Indians do. I've seen Pakistanis move in as professionals with run of the mill credentials that are not of any higher quality than what Indians possess. So your opinions are mere self gratification and not real.

You can say that about your backward toilets. Before British arrived to bengal/Bangladesh it was very different and even more advanced than UK
Britishers brought very few people with them. Majority of their army was brown in india.
May I ask why these people were with britain when india was a better place before Britishers?

Britishers brought very few people with them. Majority of their army was brown in india.
May I ask why these people were with britain when india was a better place before Britishers?

Believe it or not bengal/Bangladesh was one of the richest places on earth for around 500 yrs. Was economic heartland of caliphate Islamic empire.

Its was more advanced during proto industrialisation than UK and even showed early of industrialisation before British. The British stopped this by putting ik unfair taxation penalising businesses in bengal. At one point they even cut peoples thumbs and limbs off.

It's in the history books.

If no one trusts Indian professionals with anything, then there will be no Indian companies working in Australia. Australia would not engage in talks for FTA with India.

The statistics that can be googled clearly say that Pakistanis emigrate on a higher per capita basis than Indians do. I've seen Pakistanis move in as professionals with run of the mill credentials that are not of any higher quality than what Indians possess. So your opinions are mere self gratification and not real.
I know you are trying to divert as you feel humiliated by this.
This is not about per capita migration or trade deals, this is about cheats camouflaging as educated professionals. India leads in that no matter how you look at it.

Here is an example from way back in 2013.
By now all of those fraudsters would be hiding behind some profession.

This is increasingly becoming general knowledge and you can't avoid this through manipulation.

I know you are trying to divert as you feel humiliated by this.
This is not about per capita migration or trade deals, this is about cheats camouflaging as educated professionals. India leads in that no matter how you look at it.

Here is an example from way back in 2013.
By now all of those fraudsters would be hiding behind some profession.

This is increasingly becoming general knowledge and you can't avoid this through manipulation.
I can easily google 'Pakistan visa fraud' to see many cases where Pakistanis have committed similar offences.

Here we have high ranking diplomat from Pakistan

You are the one who should feel humiliated for living in a delusional bubble that makes you think that Pakistanis are more honorable than Indians. :laugh:

I can easily google 'Pakistan visa fraud' to see many cases where Pakistanis have committed similar offences.

Here we have high ranking diplomat from Pakistan

You are the one who should feel humiliated for living in a delusional bubble that makes you think that Pakistanis are more honorable than Indians. :laugh:
See I told you you are trying your best to divert. Now resorting to random Google searches as if Google has nothing about India.

These so called students will be joining the workforce in Australia:

Why are there so many Indian tech idiots in USA. How many are not caught. I guess they get caught out at jobs but are surrounded by other fraudsters who back each other.

Back
Top Bottom