What's new

While raising Indus, India must not forget China

Do one thing; don't drink water for 2 days, and tell me how you feel and what you would do for a glass of water.
Never push someone beyond his limits. At one stage man becomes fearless, and at that stage the man is most dangerous.

Not only Delhi, also Mumbai, Kolkatta, and anywhere you guys live in huge number will be turned into ashes; and you'll feel the wrath of Green.

We'll have nothing to lose, while you in your comfy little homes will be vaporised.
Pakistan should remember this. We are fed up with your dirty games and very well know your capability. Indians will never forget the bomb blasts which have killed thousands of innocents. India has not forgotten the ungrateful Pakistan which betrayed India in Kargil trying to stab in the back. Pakistan is the ungrateful country which do not acknowledge the indus treaty and the 90,000 we let go during 1971.

The bottom line is your ISI and Pakistan has taken the dirty game so far that India has little sympathy left for you. We are also aware of capabilities. You can only send salwar wearing cowards who target civilians and shoot at unaware soldiers with a dream to have a orgy with 72 virgins in Virginistan. As India also realizes the cost of a real war, the much safer option of covert war is being considered. India should also help Afghanistan to dam the Kabul river.

Pakistan should remember this. We are fed up with your dirty games and very well know your capability. Indians will never forget the bomb blasts which have killed thousands of innocents. India has not forgotten the ungrateful Pakistan which betrayed India in Kargil trying to stab in the back. Pakistan is the ungrateful country which do not acknowledge the indus treaty and the 90,000 we let go during 1971.

The bottom line is your ISI and Pakistan has taken the dirty game so far that India has little sympathy left for you. We are also aware of capabilities. You can only send salwar wearing cowards who target civilians and shoot at unaware soldiers with a dream to have a orgy with 72 virgins in Virginistan. As India also realizes the cost of a real war, the much safer option of covert war is being considered. India should also help Afghanistan to dam the Kabul river.
Tell me were tears streaming down your eyes as you wrote this:cry:

Son, you occupied Kashmir a muslim majority state

The rest is history of YOUR making

You took the peace of south asia with your greed and want to blame Pakistan for not taking it

Very well, you just cleared my doubts; you guys really are a dead nation. Hey man, I know it's frustrating that you being 1.25 billion, couldn't wage a war and make akhand bharat against what 180 million? Blocking water is a coward's way out, but then again we all know you are a coward. There's a reason the saying: 100 100 per bhaari ek ek jawan humara is pretty popular. You couldn't even convince daddy america with your shit of an evidence against Pakistani for Uri. Realise these are realistic reactions from the land you're occupying and from the people you kill, blind, and rape, instead of blaming Pakistan. And EVEN if we did Uri and Pathankot (Which no one accepted other than the Supa Powa) we hit your military, your proxies kill children in Pakistan, you coward.

And please go ahead close our water, and then get vaporized. Not to mention you got such treaties with your neighbors too. And dear God they are not happy.

Why do a lot of PDFer mention 56inch?

Just to remind you that chai wala is a Fatboy maybe? :p

On serious note, any blockage of water will be seen as an act of war and India will not gain popular support of the international community.

I guess he means CPEC and Zaid Hamid
I think Zaid Hamid was deadiest of all before he was lashed by his masters. Now he is a quiet fellow. I have not heard about him any more.
CPEC will help China more than Pakistan. Pakistan cannot earn just by being a transit state. CPEC will also kill Pakistan;s home grown industries as well, which they are not visualizing. Their blind hatred towards India is not letting them to see that they are becoming a vessel state.

Tell me were tears streaming down your eyes as you wrote this:cry:

Son, you occupied Kashmir a muslim majority state

The rest is history of YOUR making

You took the peace of south asia with your greed and want to blame Pakistan for not taking it
I wish I could blame you for taking it. Instead of taking your waters you are only sending your salwar soldiers and depend on 21 your old kid like Burhan Wani. We are a secular country and allow muslims to live and prosper. The sooner Kashmiris realize this the better for them. There are two option that India have to kill the so called Kashmir issue. Choke the rivers and slowly kill Pakistan and revoke article 370 to dilute the demography. Both are sufficient final solutions if any serious threat to Kashmir arises.

Blocking water is a coward's way out, but then again we all know you are a coward
What about bombing civilians in hotel and train station and stock exchange etc? Was that an act of honor or more honor was allowing those who master minded them to roam freely in your own country?

Modi will build a dam in fifteen years, we will blow them up in half an hour. You stop our water, we will be bombing the living shit out of New Delhi.
Current dams has existing capacity to stop 20%. Water of Pakistan at any giving moment

Modi given orders to work IWT in faces

paksitanis will blow up Indian Dams, India will open all and any remaining dams and the massive flow of water will destroy crops and villages in pakistan like this
_48862225_pakistan_floods_25aug_464.gif

:rofl:
And whatever dams remain on pak side, brahmos will take care of it :rofl:
Enjoy your swimming pool

Back
Top Bottom