What's new

Which UAV is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont attack on any president

but you loser bastards attack president Erdogan
because of you losers have mental illness
Erdogan kicked all of you
only thing erdogan kicked is the bread off the average Turks tables (60% inflation poverty). people with mental illness like you will drink urine and praise erdogan for his gift

Haftar kept delaying the final assault in Tripoli,if I remember correctly because they were trying to make a deal? A ceasefire? Some agreement? I don't know,but I remember I used to check the libyalivemap often and talk with a friend of mine about it. He kept saying "What's Haftar doing? Why isn't he taking Tripoli? Why is he delaying so much?" etc.

Now,the fact that Turkey saved Saraj and the Tripoli government is undisputed. It's a fact. Turkey saved the Tripoli government.

What MMM-E does not understand is what you said(and I agree with you),that there was a ceasefire because Turkey and Egypt would go to war if the Turks and GNA kept pushing eastwards.

The majority of the oilfields though are in the hands of the House of Representatives,like @retaxis said.

What I disagree with is MMM-E's claims that "Turkey won in Libya" and that "Turkey kicked all bandit countries" etc. and that's what retaxis is saying as well. I told MMM-E that the Egyptians were ready to get inside Libya with huge forces and he was laughing and mocking the Egyptian Army,claiming that Turkey could destroy Egypt easily. That's the problem.

Turkey-Egypt wouldn't go to war over matters like Libya it is to insignificiant and it would be lose-lose to both also Suez canal will be blocked if they clashed the whole world will go in stand-still it was unnecessary it will become worldwide disaster and world economy collapse..

Hafter was arrogant he was inside Tripoli when Turkey first entered.. He didn't want any ceasefire but he left Moscow without signing he thought he could beat Saraj even with the Turkish-FSA help but he was wrong his entire army and mercenaries were simply ransacked, eliminated and overrun effortlessly.. Conventionally and militarily Turkey won and achieved to save Saraj and yes Tripoli has several oil fields all tho most is on the the other side admittedly.. Turkey won the conventional engagement and created a new stragetic balance.. By Sheer strength

SISI gives erdoggy the red line and erdoggy ran the other way.

how is MMME turkey gonna kowtow to SISI and then act like its more powerful than France lol. Mental illness can cause severe delusions and hallucinations ya know.

All experts agree on the Turkish intervention in Libya.
Turkey has changed the war, do you know any Egyptians who want to go and die for Haftar the Libyan?.

like this info from libya
1639309730912.png

Lol Turkey got scared by Egyptians. Turkey can not even beat rag tag militias, let alone egyptians. Sisi gave Turkey the red line and Turkey backed off real fast.

you stupid idiot

not Egyptian Army but Turkish Army in Libya

and military super power Russia blocked Sirte-Al Jufra line in Libya ......... not weak Egypt
and military super power Russia control Syria , not puppet Assad

USA-France backed Pkk/Ypg control 30% of Syria
Turkish Army control Azaz,Dabiq,Jarablus,Rai,Al Bab , Afrin ,Rasulayn , Telabyad
also Turkish Army is in Idlib

SISI gives erdoggy the red line and erdoggy ran the other way.

how is MMME turkey gonna kowtow to SISI and then act like its more powerful than France lol. Mental illness can cause severe delusions and hallucinations ya know.

Another narrative flipping.. Nobody would ALLOW Turkey-Egypt go to war that is just the reality all the international pressure was ridiculous and there was some intense interventions diplomatically to secure the ceasefire otherwise the world economy was at very much risk so there was zero fat chance these two were ever gonna fight.. It is redundant to think others do you know how serious things would be if the Suez canal is blocked? the crisis would be biblical world wide..

You are a legitimate troll......

After children in Tripoli and its environs only see that mortars and shells rained over their cities at least a year; were able to take to the streets after drones entered the battlefield.

Many of these children, who also had the opportunity to closely examine the giant 'Wing' drones that crashed into the fields, are probably now dreaming of aeronautical engineering. From this perspective, it is true that drones are game changers in Libya.

War is over. Before a massacre took place in Tripoli, the putschists accepted an election process. Children can now dream of a future.

This thread is about Akinci & Aksungur and MIUS developments, but three obsessed trolls, one of which is a mod, continue to ruin this thread.
@LeGenD @waz
Please check my update in following thread:

The first post in this new thread derailed the other (sticky) thread. All off-topic posts are moved to this thread.

Another thing - it is not helpful to insult Mods. If you notice something objectionable in a thread, simply tag me or other Staff Members to sort it out. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom