What's new

Which stop gap fighter would you prefer for TurAF?

Which stop gap fighter for TurAF?

• Total voters
tumblr_pkb50xzCSd1qgggino1_400.jpg

D5lB1LGW4AAK7Ud.png

tumblr_pndbuzYuC31wvccpto3_500.jpg

The F-15 with AMBER Config is a monster.

The point is. We will always get more than we give. That’s the whole secret.
You sure about that? Germany is a declining power. Have you checked your demographic indicators recently? You've simply given up your future to secure your "today", for which your grandchildren will suffer greatly. But thanks for confirming that today's Germans have no honor and national pride. I'll have to agree.

You sure about that? Germany is a declining power. Have you checked your demographic indicators recently? You've simply given up your future to secure your "today", for which your grandchildren will suffer greatly. But thanks for confirming that today's Germans have no honor and national pride. I'll have to agree.

Yes. Demographic changing is irrelevant. All migrants will be Germans sooner or later. More and more migrants lost their roots and are not able to speak the tongue of their parents. We give up nothing. We start to conquer EU twice with the wrong means. Now, we manage it with the right means. You can’t buy anything with honor and pride and they are nothing good for. It’s just an Opium for the folks.

You think in different spheres than we do (honor, pride and other useless things, which not help anyone). It’s all depend on interests. Our interest is it to be partnered with the most powerful nation on earth. Why should we mess up with her? USA is the guarantor of peace and stability in EU, and will hold them in Europe for decades. We let Americans do the job. Even we are able to do this job. As compensation, we make some stupid and not much expensive deals. The point is. We will always get more than we give. That’s the whole secret.
Dear dont underestimate one of the best and advanced fighters which you are about to buy.

You made a great deal with Americans.
FA-18 and EF-18 G are dream of every airforce pilots.
Congratulations.
F15 and its variants are still top of the vote!

Dear dont underestimate one of the best and advanced fighters which you are about to buy.

You made a great deal with Americans.
FA-18 and EF-18 G are dream of every airforce pilots.
Congratulations.

I don’t underestimate the F-18, it’s a good fighter jet. Question is, do we really need them, or do we have better alternatives.

I don’t underestimate the F-18, it’s a good fighter jet. Question is, do we really need them, or do we have better alternatives.
You prefered f18 rather than f35. I don't think Luftwaffe consists of unexperienced technicians.

Without no reason it is more expensive than F-35.
When there is no other choice , some airforces have to purchase. Who would offer F35s to everyone? It is a big chance.

You prefered f18 rather than f35. I don't think Luftwaffe consists of unexperienced technicians.

We have our own 5. Generation fighter jet program. Second, we don’t really trust these stealth feature. Especially if our future enemies will be China and maybe Russia.

When there is no other choice , some airforces have to purchase. Who would offer F35s to everyone? It is a big chance.

US will offer F-35 to every NATO ally. This would give US a huge control of foreign Air Forces and a lost of independence for the customers. Which we don’t want. Again, we have many European future weapon programs. At the end, and this is the final goal, we will have an independent European Army. Which doesn’t need US. If this will happen, we will kick out Americans.

Without no reason it is more expensive than F-35.
Sorry not to agreeing. Still there isnt any alternatives of F15 as dogfighter.

F15 is still star, 23 votes!

F15 X is appeared because silent Eagle was too expensive . So they decided to reduce both cost and RCS optimally.
F15 X has reasonable price comparing f35 and F15SE.
Also F15 C has 15m2 RCS wereas F15x just around 0.1-1 m2 RCS!
F15 X deserves and worths every penny.
hd-aspect-1489434086-advancedeaglegraphite-1531940364.jpg

Boeing suckzzzz.

Last edited:
I am wondering, if America doesn't deliver F-35 to Turkey, why would they agree for F-15 or F-18?

I am wondering, if America doesn't deliver F-35 to Turkey, why would they agree for F-15 or F-18?
You are extremly wise why dont you find the answer yourself.
Except f15,f35,f18 there is an another fighter"f16" which also belongs to TurAF.
TurAF has been consist of 99% made in USA stuff. And airforces dont consist of just fighters.

You are extremly wise why dont you find the answer yourself.
Except f15,f35,f18 there is an another fighter"f16" which also belongs to TurAF.
TurAF has been consist of 99% made in USA stuff. And airforces dont consist of just fighters.
My understanding on military subject is very limited --- I think, F-16 was past and I learn from this forum that Turkey makes components of F-16 (with us permission) -- yes it just doesn't consist of fighter jets, but isn't Turkey moving away from 99% very fast, their defense industry is making progress at a very fast pace.

Back
Top Bottom