What's new

which stealth jet is best for pakistan

which stealth aircraft is best for pakistan

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we should focus on biological warfare more than stealth fighters as it becomes evident from corona virus outbreak in china that if you are able to spread such lethal virus among enemy army troops or nation it will cripple economy of country and also badly effect military personnel fighting capability which will cause much more damage than f35 like fighter jets and is also much cheaper approach.I think in future 6 gen warfare will involve biological warfare as major component along with other military warfare techniques

if pakistan were to buy stealth jets, which one would fit the military's needs best.
Note: i know seeing the geopolitical relations its basically impossible for pakistan to be allowed to buy the su57 or the f35, but i want to compare these jets and how they fir pakistan's needs and i'd like to ignore the politics.

Ignore the political realities and the economics???

Becomes just a fantasy conversation... Something children love to do.

Last edited:
NO doubt Turkey has advance weaponry but who said RSA only has left over stuff from europe? They dont have any high tech enemy so they produce limited amount of weapon and which ever they do is world class.
PAF RAAD cruise missile, H2 H4 SOW and many other stuff originate from RSA.

Respect others bro, we got lots of technologies from South Africa, Prime example are H-2/4 which is based upon SA Raptor-1/2 and there are also rumors that we are using T-Darter BVR from SA

We are paying and buying these stuff. If not SA we will get it from Sweden, Italy, China, Russia, Turkey etc..

SA is not doing any charity here.

And that @denel should show some decency and not butt into Pakistani threads and post crap.

Pakistanis have a right to choose it own stealth fighter.

We are paying and buying these stuff. If not SA we will get it from Sweden, Italy, China, Russia, Turkey etc..

And that @denel should show some decency and not butt into Pakistani threads and post crap.

u sound like an idiot

Pakistan doesnt need to worry about it, because India is no where near to have that gen fighter yet. I think both air forces will be late to the 5th gen party, as several countries are getting F35 operational.

IMO India will wait to induct 5 generation fighter until AMCA program is ready for mass production stage which is expected after 2030. US itself IMO will not give F 35 to India since US is afraid India will show F 35 technology to Russia. So I guess Pakistan has about 10 more years to induct 5 generation fighters.

Come on kid...
Show some respect. Denel is one of the most our senior and respected members here. Who are you? PAF ACM? And SA has very mature and modern defence industry. Stop talking crap...
And what Pakistanis? You are talking as if PDF is some kind of foreign procurement selection department of PAF. A stupid thread based on pure fantasies. Project Azm was started for a reason. Irrespective of what may come out of it.
As far as our fanboys fantasies are concerned, dozens of threads can be created for that without solid logics and far from ground realities.
Now start making threads for ACarriers, Stretegic airlifters, Nuclear subs, ICBMs, Vipers, EFTs, Hornets, Silent Eagles, Poseidons, 055DDGs etc.
Serious discussion is productive. But these fanboy fantasies are crap and nothing will come out if it.

Come on kid...
Show some respect. Denel is one of the most our senior and respected members here. Who are you? PAF ACM? And SA has very mature and modern defence industry. Stop talking crap...
And what Pakistanis? You are talking as if PDF is some kind of foreign procurement selection department of PAF. A stupid thread based on pure fantasies. Project Azm was started for a reason. Irrespective of what may come out of it.
As far as our fanboys fantasies are concerned, dozens of threads can be created for that without solid logics and far from ground realities.
Now start making threads for Destroyers, ACarriers, Stretegic airlifters, Nuclear subs, ICBMs, Vipers, EFTs, Hornets, Silent Eagles, Poseidons, 055DDGs etc.
Serious discussion is productive. But these fanboy fantasies are crap and nothing will come out if it.

I never said Denel does not have tech but South Africans are not intelligent. They has Denel thanks to White Europeans who had developed the tech and left it behind.

And this @denel guy has gal to come to our forum and post crap like stand on your feet.

Who claimed PDF is speaking for Pakistan's military?

If we go by what you say, we should shutdown PDF.

I never said Denel does not have tech but South Africans are not intelligent. They has Denel thanks to White Europeans who had developed the tech and left it behind.

And this @denel guy has gal to come to our forum and post crap like stand on your feet.

Who claimed PDF is speaking for Pakistan's military?

If we go by what you say, we should shutdown PDF.
Oh yes Mr Einstein. All native South Africans are dumb people. Only white people of western origin are super intelligent.
PDF was not created for talking fantasies.
With project Azm we might get our hands on next gen stealth tech. This is real deal. And even if it may come out as J20, at least there would be some Pakistani contribution. And this is never possible with both F35 and SU57. So Azm should be included in poll. And without it its worthless. Cause still nobody knows what is Azm turning into.
This is why JF17 program is more important for PAF then F16. (My personal opinion). It may lag in tech but its ours and we can do whatever we want with it and there is no white guy standing in PAF bases housing Blk3 to prevent tech transfer or misuse.

Oh yes Mr Einstein. All native South Africans are dumb people. Only white people of western origin are super intelligent.
PDF was not created for talking fantasies.
With project Azm we might get our hands on next gen stealth tech. This is real deal. And even if it may come out as J20, at least there would be some Pakistani contribution. And this is never possible with both F35 and SU57. So Azm should be included in poll. And without it its worthless. Cause still nobody knows what is Azm turning into.
This is why JF17 program is more important for PAF then F16. (My personal opinion). It may lag in tech but its ours and we can do whatever we want with it and there is no white guy standing in PAF bases housing Blk3 to prevent tech transfer or misuse.

I agree on project Azm based on J20 & J31.:tup:

On Mirages? Any pics
I say it a RUMORS NOT CONFIRMED NEWS,MAY BE WE HAVE MAYBE WE HAVEN'T

BEHAVE, WE ARE ALL ANCHORS HERE ON PDF @denel AND OTHER FOREIGNERS ARE GUESTS ARE AND SA NOT INSISTING PAKISTAN FORCEFULLY TO DECIDE WHICH STEALTH FIGHTER TO BUY AND WHICH NOT PAKISTAN IS FREE TO DECIDE,IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE POST FORM @denel. JUST IGNORE IT AND MOVE ON

i think we should focus on biological warfare more than stealth fighters as it becomes evident from corona virus outbreak in china that if you are able to spread such lethal virus among enemy army troops or nation it will cripple economy of country and also badly effect military personnel fighting capability which will cause much more damage than f35 like fighter jets and is also much cheaper approach.I think in future 6 gen warfare will involve biological warfare as major component along with other military warfare techniques

Then you can come and conquer us and become sick too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom