What's new

which stealth jet is best for pakistan

which stealth aircraft is best for pakistan

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FC-31 is the most likely option for near future (less than 5 years). How much money has Pakistan allocated for its 5th generation fighter development?

It is irrelevant for irrelevant countries like South Africa.
Do you really need to get to stupid levels to start mudsling? Irrelevant - look at yourself in the mirror first.

There are reasons why I dont consider this as anything of high merit; there are many technologies at work which will make it irrelevant. hence the reason for putting it there. Thank you.

thats fcuking BS! NO other nation other then US has the technology to make fighters equivalent to F-35 or F-22! At most China can make a stealthy fighter that has "SOME" capability of 5 generation fighter but no where near American variant F-35 however export variant will be less capable.
project AZM is nothing but Chinese export variant of 5th gen fighter in cooperated with some turkish systems and Pakistan contribution is just their input in customization and not R&D. Its like I go to a carpenter and ask him to make a furniture of my type and he builds it for me.

Because evil America does not want Pakistan to have alien technology.

Pakistan is an export market for modern weaponry. You have no idea how much US manipulates internal politics and pushes for lobbying, or ven makes direct offers in exchange for countries not working on R&D in the defence sector.

US will never offer F-35 jets because there isn't that kind of trust and cooperation between Pakistan and US, but I can assure you, 5 to 10 years from now, US will offer F-16V among other defence equipment, know then that Azm is taking shape and US wants us to put it on hold.

Do you really need to get to stupid levels to start mudsling? Irrelevant - look at yourself in the mirror first.

There are reasons why I dont consider this as anything of high merit; there are many technologies at work which will make it irrelevant. hence the reason for putting it there. Thank you.

And US, Russia, China, UK, France, Germany, Japan, Israel, Canada etc...are all fools to induct/planning to induct stealth fighters.

You have just proved how useless South Africa has been.

You just survived all these years as European countries gave you some tech else everyone knows what dumb idiots you are.

And US, Russia, China, UK, France, Germany, Japan, Israel, Canada etc...are all fools to induct/planning to induct stealth fighters.

You have just proved how useless South Africa has been.

You just survived all these years as European countries gave you some tech else everyone knows what dumb idiots you are.
Not going to reply to an young kid who has no clue. cheers and read up before posting rubbish.

Not going to reply to an young kid who has no clue. cheers and read up before posting rubbish.

I do not want to converse with dumbos like you either who would claim missiles are useless as we have ABMs now.

It is time for Denel to close shop.

I do not want to converse with dumbos like you either who would claim missiles are useless as we have ABMs now.

It is time for Denel to close shop.
really... what do you know? what do you bring to the table that will enlighten all of us? What grade level have you passed?
young man, I suggest you go to school and educate yourself first before coming to forums with your street level talk. It will make you a better person.

Pakistan is an export market for modern weaponry. You have no idea how much US manipulates internal politics and pushes for lobbying, or ven makes direct offers in exchange for countries not working on R&D in the defence sector.

US will never offer F-35 jets because there isn't that kind of trust and cooperation between Pakistan and US, but I can assure you, 5 to 10 years from now, US will offer F-16V among other defence equipment, know then that Azm is taking shape and US wants us to put it on hold.

By the Time AZM is inducted US will have 6th gen along with stealth UCAV. In fact US wants Pakistan to acquire modern weapons from China which they can exploit in their favor to sell weapon to India.

It is irrelevant for irrelevant countries like South Africa.

South Africa has R&D infrastructure to manufacture world class weaponry, infact alot of Pakistani weapons with Pakistani name is actually RSA technology.

South Africa has R&D infrastructure to manufacture world class weaponry, infact alot of Pakistani weapons with Pakistani name is actually RSA technology.

South Africans are not intelligent like Turks. SA has tech as White Europeans developed and left it behind. This tech will become obsolete and die with time. SA is a useless country to rely on.

Pakistan's future is with Türkiye and not with SA.

South Africans are not intelligent like Turks. SA has tech as White Europeans developed and left it behind. This tech will become obsolete and die with time. SA is a useless country to rely on.

Pakistan's future is with Türkiye and not with SA.

NO doubt Turkey has advance weaponry but who said RSA only has left over stuff from europe? They dont have any high tech enemy so they produce limited amount of weapon and which ever they do is world class.
PAF RAAD cruise missile, H2 H4 SOW and many other stuff originate from RSA.

Pakistan is not in a hurry for stealth jets considering India our primary target is not in a hurry. Pakistan has not even defined the role of a stealth jet in its fleet. How effective will be stealth in future is also questionable. EW domain is much better area to invest rather than stealth. A semi stealth design with EW capabilities will be much better way to go rather than opting for a full stealth aircraft.

if pakistan were to buy stealth jets, which one would fit the military's needs best.
Note: i know seeing the geopolitical relations its basically impossible for pakistan to be allowed to buy the su57 or the f35, but i want to compare these jets and how they fir pakistan's needs and i'd like to ignore the politics.
Why is F22 not in the vote list ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom