What's new

Which of these two is the better buy: FiiO X3 2nd Gen or Sony Walkman NW-A25

Djinn

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I think I am done with listening to music on a cell fone so thinking about getting a High Resolution Digital Lossless Media Player. They are many options available but I have my heart set on two: FiiO and Sony. As I have used Sony for decades so I know for a fact that it wont disappoint me but I have heard a lot praise for Fii0. If anyone has every used any of the two then please do share your views.
fiiobig.jpg

b7ef3d0e9436c738ef03420b26437a0a.jpeg

If it is because of the quality of sound, it may have more to do with your headphones than what you're using as a media player.

Try buying better headphones, they're cheaper, and can give you better quality audio. Try SkullCandy's headphones, they generally tend to be pretty good.

FiiO all the way!
How is its Bass responce? Since I am a bass head I gotta know this.

If it is because of the quality of sound, it may have more to do with your headphones than what you're using as a media player.

Try buying better headphones, they're cheaper, and can give you better quality audio. Try SkullCandy's headphones, they generally tend to be pretty good.
Yes that's true, without quality earphones nothing will sound great no matter how powerful a DAC and an amp are pumping it. Currently I am suing JVC hafx1x and Sony XB-50.

@Sarge @Mentee @BondedByBlood Do any of you have any experience with such devices? Please don't mention Crapple Ipods...:lol:

U need to buy Beats headphone for superior audio.

How is its Bass responce? Since I am a bass head I gotta know this.

Yes that's true, without quality earphones nothing will sound great no matter how powerful a DAC and an amp are pumping it. Currently I am suing JVC hafx1x and Sony XB-50.

@Sarge @Mentee @BondedByBlood Do any of you have any experience with such devices? Please don't mention Crapple Ipods...:lol:
No!

Mauseeki say lagao nahi appko?

Beats are okay but nothing exceptional especially when you consider the price range there are better options. BTW which ones are you using and with a dedicated player or a phone?
Djin zaada free na ho :P I like moseeqi, infact iam listening a song right now. But my moseeqi taste is weird as hell, you wont be able to digest what I like when it comes to taan tambura :D

Djin zaada free na ho :P I like moseeqi, infact iam listening a song right now. But my moseeqi taste is weird as hell, you wont be able to digest what I like when it comes to taan tambura :D

I enjoy all kinds of music, but what I enjoy most are Ghazals.

Beats are okay but nothing exceptional especially when you consider the price range there are better options. BTW which ones are you using and with a dedicated player or a phone?

I use these on an iPhone
beyerdynamic_idx160ie_in-ear-headphones-headset-with-remote-control_groupshot-apple-logo_1.jpg

Beyerdynamics iDX 160 IE

I was joking about Beats, they suck.

My best music player is LG G2 !!!

& my next music player :

http://m.gsmarena.com/lg_v20-8238.php

- 32-bit/192kHz audio
- B&O Play certified

Quad DAC; 24-bit FLAC audio recording; B&O Play headphones bundled in some markets

What's the point of buying a music player when you can buy this beast !?

I use these on an iPhone
beyerdynamic_idx160ie_in-ear-headphones-headset-with-remote-control_groupshot-apple-logo_1.jpg

Beyerdynamics iDX 160 IE

I was joking about Beats, they suck.

Beyerdynamics is just fine !!!

Beats are only good for bass lovers ...

My best music player is LG G2 !!!

& my next music player :

http://m.gsmarena.com/lg_v20-8238.php

- 32-bit/192kHz audio
- B&O Play certified

Quad DAC; 24-bit FLAC audio recording; B&O Play headphones bundled in some markets

What's the point of buying a music player when you can buy this beast !?

Beyerdynamics is just fine !!!

Beats are only good for bass lovers ...
Ahh! LG didnt work for me, it's quad beats are okay though. Actually all these phones they dont have powerful DAC's and amp's that's why they in noway can compete with dedicated music players at least for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom