What's new

Which is the strongest Muslim Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something has made you anti Pakistan today. Have you become an Indian lol

Lol, you don't know how many people died in Pakistan- 30,000+ innocent civilian and thousand soldiers from NATO checkposts attacks. Drones is still flying all over the Pakistan and monitor illegal activities.

Amazing, we Pakistani talking about the most powerful Muslim nation in the world which can't stop US harrassments.

Not really anti-Pakistan but Pakistan is all about bullshit two faces ! There were hue and cried when Pakistan Army soldiers (28+ death) from NATO attacks, Kiyani react something and then cool down to bow to the US. Yes, we are the weakest people, 150 million population are in fact illiterates and no educations, 30 million are gone somewhere!

P.S: Aryan, look at the mirror, what you doing in UK, why not come to Pakistan?

The Talibans are only good in the guerilla warfare, but we are talking about the whole military industry here.

The Taliban fighters can be 100 times more brave than any US soldier, but it doesn't mean the US is militarily weak.

Don't forget how Talibans destroyed US economy (trillion dollars more than 100 times) and continue frustrations with Talibans today. Superior US militarily doesn't save the cost of economy, Talibans does simple way a lesson from Soviet wars.

Lol, you don't know how many people died in Pakistan- 30,000+ innocent civilian and thousand soldiers from NATO checkposts attacks. Drones is still flying all over the Pakistan and monitor illegal activities.

Tell me which country can defend itself at this moment against America??? They could destroy any other country than Russia and China within 24 hours

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...zionism-hurdles-peace-democracy-scholars.html

Back to topic it is pointless excercise to compare weaker than weak. If we class Indian as a Muslim country lol does not change things as their army chief was complaining they only have two days ammo. lol

So that is level knowledge about India a single article more like a conspiracy theory please stop posting rubbish. I have read some of your previous post you seem to have a biased view of my country sir. India is and will remain a secular state(unity in diversity).

Is that how your parents taught you to speak? oi oi. I didn't bring India or Indians into it. Some thick Indian came on telling us that we should not be allow ourselves to be blinded by patriotism and think Pakistan army was the best not that i did anyway. Now this dim person forgot two days a go that he thought the country with abject poverty was a superpower. Sorry to say but you too seem a bit dim because if you read the last 6 posts you would have realised

It would be better if we dont talk about parents and upbringing..I am sure I have better upbringing then you.Nothing gonna change if you keep your eyes closed.Pakistan is in such a mess and if you still think your army is still the best then even god cannot save you..As far as poverty is concerned we are working hard to eliminate it..We dont compare ourself with United States and China but we try to catch them and We will do it for sure..If a failed state consider itself among the best when compared to muslim nation then we have every right to dream about.

Tell me which country can defend itself at this moment against America??? They could destroy other than Russia and China withinn 24 hours any country

no they can't..look at their stance against North Korea and Iran....they can't able to do a **** against them....to become the best first you need to grow balls just like Iran

What I cant support Pakistan cos I'm in UK?? My heart doesn't change when I step onto an aeroplane. I have property in Islamabad and in our ancestral village what more do you want???

Amazing, we Pakistani talking about the most powerful Muslim nation in the world which can't stop US harrassments.

Not really anti-Pakistan but Pakistan is all about bullshit two faces ! There were hue and cried when Pakistan Army soldiers (28+ death) from NATO attacks, Kiyani react something and then cool down to bow to the US. Yes, we are the weakest people, 150 million population are in fact illiterates and no educations, 30 million are gone somewhere!

Maybe they are expecting the number 1 muslim spot with the help of China.

Lol, you don't know how many people died in Pakistan- 30,000+ innocent civilian and thousand soldiers from NATO checkposts attacks. Drones is still flying all over the Pakistan and monitor illegal activities. Amazing, we Pakistani talking about the most powerful Muslim nation in the world which can't stop US harrassments.

The solutions to end this mess:

1. Pakistan to develop its long range nuclear arsenal including ICBM and SLBM.

2. Pakistan to get rid of the corrupt politicians and traitors within the government.

3. Both China and Pakistan united under their hawkish leaders to say NO to US' presence in Asia.

It would be better if we dont talk about parents and upbringing..I am sure I have better upbringing then you.Nothing gonna change if you keep your eyes closed.Pakistan is in such a mess and if you still think your army is still the best then even god cannot save you..As far as poverty is concerned we are working hard to eliminate it..We dont compare ourself with United States and China but we try to catch them and We will do it for sure..If a failed state consider itself among the best when compared to muslim nation then we have every right to dream about.

Yea right super power designate. We need Indians to advise us what to do?? lol. Our forefathers made sure that we would never have to listen to your diatribe and to freely eat beef and not to drink cow gell or whatever you call it

Afganistan.........................Never been conquered.......................Never will.

Yea right super power designate. We need Indians to advise us what to do?? lol. Our forefathers made sure that we would never have to listen to your diatribe and to freely eat beef and not to drink cow gell or whatever you call it

Wont stoop to your level else i can say thousand things about your religion.Hope you get it and dont take it to religion.better to shut your gob..

The solutions to end this mess:

1. Pakistan to develop its long range nuclear arsenal including ICBM and SLBM.

2. Pakistan to get rid of the corrupt politicians and traitors within the government.

3. Both China and Pakistan united under their hawkish leaders to say NO to US' presence in Asia.

CT you have a fine mind Sir. I agree now back to topic I think that until Turkey Iran or Pakistan develop a good strong industrial base we will continue to be weak. Thank god for China assisting in joint production of JF 17 etc and assisting to start on the road of industrialization and self sufficiency in the case of Pakistan

Tell me which country can defend itself at this moment against America??? They could destroy other than Russia and China withinn 24 hours any country

My bro,

Talibans can defend itself more than 10 years. Pakistan closed border that's taking two months before open for US supply! Pakistan shut down Shamsi Airbase to prevent drones but now look what happen. Drones is still flying to monitor them. It is same thing Pakistan can't defend their country with honor and respect.

What I cant support Pakistan cos I'm in UK?? My heart doesn't change when I step onto an aeroplane. I have property in Islamabad and in our ancestral village what more do you want???

I got it, you have property in ISL and villages...no wonder you are very patriotic Pakistan! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom