What's new

Which is the strongest Muslim Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well aryan,i was right to put in ignore list.i knew you will quote me..i dont know whats the reference of this post with this article..:no:
can u prove any reference??or you want me to say pakistan is super power in these 7:lol:

Pakistan. Pakistan and Pakistan. All other Muslim armies will be decimated as soon as Israel starts the big war. Even Turkey's.

well aryan,i was right to put in ignore list.i knew you will quote me..i dont know whats the reference of this post with this article..:no:
can u prove any reference??or you want me to say pakistan is super power in these 7:lol:

Mate you stated on another thread:

always remember,we are super power which is slowly rising with 800 million + under 30 population.

And mate you were talking about India. Do you not see the irony???

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/163297-indian-army-running-short-ammunition-25.html

I am surprised no Indian has claimed that they are the strongest Muslim country
India.gif

Y the hell u keep changing the avatars bring that girl back

kyun bhai??this is me..:lol:
do u want me to come in salwar kameez:rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

I am surprised no Indian as claimed that they are the strongest Muslim country
India.gif

we are sickular:P not islamist:P

kyun bhai??this is me..:lol:
do u want me to come in salwar kameez:rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

we are sickular:P not islamist:P

Indian secularism also known as Hindutva is not what the rest of the world call secular

Talk about the kettle calling the pot black. Have you forgotton a few days ago on another thread you were claiming about India's superpower designate status when you have more poverty than the continent of Africa

This is what you stated:

Prism
SENIOR MEMBERS

Re: Indian army running short of ammunition
There's no time my friend, we don't have 10yrs. and then as Kabirji said...

Kal kare so aaj kar, aaj kare toh aab, pal mein par lay hoyegi , phir bahuri karega kab??

A nation that is still young, MUST be guided in the right way... gandi ideology unfortunately (or fortunately) has died, the mistakes of our ancestors are what we are suffering now, Nehru gave up gilgit baluchistan, he gave up lahore, he gave up tibet and was going to give up kashmir too guess who votes for these jokers and who these jokers work for??
Aman ki Asha my a$$ , now is the time to get back our land that was illegally stolen from us, who are britards to decide what India should be?? moreover, who is nehru to decide what India should be?? Was he even correct?? I really don't want to insult a dead man but to be true, he worked more for OUTSIDERS than he did for this country... Gandhiji himself is a face value who is extensively used today to gain political sympathy and votes... add to that the appeasement, kick these jokers out, throw out their rotten ideology and we will see who stops us from developing...
Original Post By Shaurya
yaara,what you think??how many youngs have internet or know about gandhis??
Their vote bank is poors and they give daaru or 100Rs note to poors to get vote and some time or may be many times rigged the polls.so i prefer education.We internet users knows each n every thing but think about the rest of those indians who doesnt knows about the spelling of internet??

so we will take time and may be we can do earlier if modi like leader come.

always remember,we are super power which is slowly rising with 800 million + under 30 population.

and dont care about pakistan...10 years back,they were saying that we wont give trade or mfn but now they have opened their market in free and will give mfn..and wait for other 10 years..they will accept our other conditions as well.

just wait n watch.

I am still waiting and watching
:rofl:

O boi you still at it..We are talking about Muslim Nations and you are dragging India into it..What's the point having this thread if you cannot take public view on it...Okay It's Pakistan Happy now, but you yourself know Pakistan is not worth.Does it make sense to have strong army in figures who cannot fight for more then couple of days taking economic considerations into picture ? Turkey is no doubt miles a head of any other muslim nation army.

The U.S., of course!
size0-army.mil-51420-2009-09-25-130927.jpg

Photo Credit: SUSANNE KAPPLER, Fort Jackson Leader
Muslim Soldiers bow down in prayer during the celebration of Eid-Al-Fitr Sunday at the Joe E. Mann Center. Eid-Al-Fitr marks the end of Ramadan, the holy month for Muslims worldwide. link

waste of times on the lists.

Only powerful is Taliban who defeated Soviet Union, USA, Pakistan, etc.

Taliban with Ak-47, RPK, and shoulder missiles to shot downs!.

Raptorbhai please let me know what you have been smoking today it seems to be good stuff can I have some lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom