What's new

Which is the strongest Muslim Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bro,

Talibans can defend itself more than 10 years. Pakistan closed border that's taking two months before open for US supply! Pakistan shut down Shamsi Airbase to prevent drones but now look what happen. Drones is still flying to monitor them. It is same thing Pakistan can't defend their country with honor and respect.

I got it, you have property in ISL and villages...no wonder you are very patriotic Pakistan! :D

It was not the ownership question I was referring that's where I am from and still have contact and connected to there no matter where I go that is my home. Back to topic. Yaar lets hope that some off our donkey leaders in the Muslim world try to become strong and self reliant for security purposes

CT you have a fine mind Sir. I agree now back to topic I think that until Turkey Iran or Pakistan develop a good strong industrial base we will continue to be weak. Thank god for China assisting in joint production of JF 17 etc and assisting to start on the road of industrialization and self sufficiency in the case of Pakistan

When it comes to the self-sufficency of the military industrial complex, Pakistan is indeed ahead over others so far, then follow closely by Iran, and Turkey needs to understand that the West will never allow a Muslim nation to become industrialized.

They should focus more on the JF-17 project rather than the F-35 project which is just a token for US to milk more money from other NATO countries.

It would be better if we dont talk about parents and upbringing..I am sure I have better upbringing then you.Nothing gonna change if you keep your eyes closed.Pakistan is in such a mess and if you still think your army is still the best then even god cannot save you..As far as poverty is concerned we are working hard to eliminate it..We dont compare ourself with United States and China but we try to catch them and We will do it for sure..If a failed state consider itself among the best when compared to muslim nation then we have every right to dream about.

Yeah failed state has one of the largest internet users, failed states economy is #27 in the world, failed state is still growing, failed state is one of the elite who have nukes, failed state has one of the biggest armies. Yup, we are failed state

When it comes to the self-sufficency of the military industrial complex, Pakistan is indeed ahead over others so far, then follow closely by Iran, and Turkey needs to understand that the West will never allow a Muslim nation to become industrialized.

They should focus more on the JF-17 project rather than the F-35 project which is just a token for US to milk more money from other NATO countries.

Don you feel they are Milking you...If not then you got hard things... U know what ;)

Don you feel they are Milking you...If not then you got hard things... U know what ;)

The Muslim nations provide their natural resources to us in exchange for the industrialization.

I think it is a fair win-win game, since we don't like to loot others' wealth like the West did in the past. :coffee:

The solutions to end this mess:

1. Pakistan to develop its long range nuclear arsenal including ICBM and SLBM.

2. Pakistan to get rid of the corrupt politicians and traitors within the government.

3. Both China and Pakistan united under their hawkish leaders to say NO to US' presence in Asia.

I already explained to Aryan same questions

1. We don't have long ranges location/island to test it in long range miles, Pakistan is small country with no island. There is no point of testing due to the bad economy, unstable situations and growing extremists at this moment. US is no doubt to monitor it to neutral it.

2. Pakistan is not easy to transform from corruption and bribes, it will take to hundred years, not soon. Hundred years and time being process. That's important to know...

3. I don't think, China is doing to favor Pakistan against US. China politely refused to participate in Pakistan affairs via Gwadar after US intervened in raid.

China can supply military to Pakistan to become world's number one Muslim country in self-sufficient technology, same goes to Turkey received military technology from US/NATO counterparts.

Without China military support, Pakistanis have no sense of real honor, discipline, and respect, that's what we have been fighting for many years.

It was not the ownership question I was referring that's where I am from and still have contact and connected to there no matter where I go that is my home. Back to topic. Yaar lets hope that some off our donkey leaders in the Muslim world try to become strong and self reliant for security purposes

Donkey leaders, lol. Well, that's not possible. We are all connected to the West dominion powers!

turkey and iran, both hav a big economy and they r powerful

1. We don't have long ranges location/island to test it in long range miles, Pakistan is small country with no island. There is no point of testing due to the bad economy, unstable situations and growing extremists at this moment. US is no doubt to monitor it to neutral it.

2. Pakistan is not easy to transform from corruption and bribes, it will take to hundred years, not soon. Hundred years and time being process. That's important to know...

3. I don't think, China is doing to favor Pakistan against US. China politely refused to participate in Pakistan affairs via Gwadar after US intervened in raid.

China can supply military to Pakistan to become world's number one Muslim country in self-sufficient technology, same goes to Turkey received military technology from US/NATO counterparts.

Without China military support, Pakistanis have no sense of real honor, discipline, and respect, that's what we have been fighting for many years.

Donkey leaders, lol. Well, that's not possible. We are all connected to the West dominion powers!

No matter what you say. no matter what weaknesses Pakistan has Pakistan has managed to exist as a country with a country with 6 times our size as our enemy since inception. That in itself is an achievement.

The statements you have made today coming from a Pakistan disappoint me in that you dishonour our martyrs who have sacrificed everything so that Pakistan exists

1. Today's supercomputer is sufficient for the simulation nuclear test.

2. Having some faith to your own nation.

3. We wants to cooperate with Pakistan, but we prefer to keep thing in low-profile, even the rumor of Seychelles is true, how can Gwadar. But Gwadar is Pakistani sovereignty that we need to respect at the first, in the future the Pakistani government will help to provide the supplies for our naval activities in the Indian Ocean.

Pakistan was robbed of its rightful territories

proof of that is the large number of Muslims in India but almost a non existent hindu population in Pakistan

Pakistan should've at least extended to Dehli, which was the capital of Muslim empires for centuries

No matter what you say. no matter what weaknesses Pakistan has Pakistan has managed to exist as a country with a country with 6 times our size as our enemy since inception. That in itself is an achievement.

How much Pakistan and Bangladesh combined measures in ratio to India?

Any offtopic comments related to non muslim countries must be stopped.

One point to underscore is the need to be objective in this comparison but at the same time not to bash ANY muslim country .. [even your own]... I've seen such threads in different forums and muslims fighting like animals just to get the first slot in this internet competition

My bro,

Talibans can defend itself more than 10 years. Pakistan closed border that's taking two months before open for US supply! Pakistan shut down Shamsi Airbase to prevent drones but now look what happen. Drones is still flying to monitor them. It is same thing Pakistan can't defend their country with honor and respect.

The Talibans have currently no government or nation, they don't have any burden to concern about. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom