What's new

Which is more advance, JF-17 Block 3 or F-16?

unless we don't have first Block 3 in service we can't compare it with any Air craft .. but as per my guess Block 3 will be if not equal but on par with F-16 block 40 .
better than F-16 block 40 in term of electronic, i would say sir but remember sir there are in 2 different class JF-17 fits in light weight class whereas F-16 stands in medium weight class, so there is no comparison b/w two, JF-17 is more comparable to
Saab JAS 39 Gripen
or Taiwanese
AIDC F-CK-1 Ching-kuo rather than a F-16 Blocks:p:

Last edited by a moderator:
Asalamu Alaikum

It should surpass it, inshallah.
how do know?o_O
better than F-16 block 40 in term of electronic, i would say sir but remember sir there are in 2 different class JF-17 fits in light weight class whereas F-16 stands in medium weight class, so there is no comparison b/w two, JF-17 is more comparable to
Saab JAS 39 Gripen
or Taiwanese

Saab JAS 39 Gripen
or Taiwanese

These comparisons should stop. F16 is a different class of plane for firsts. Secondly we dont compare JFT with Bhai Tejas because the latter is not in full production, so why should we break the rule with Block3 which is only on design board.
A comparison of such sort becomes very difficult . For instance what do we as lay people know about the avionics , the quality of it , the problems with it, the MTBOs, maintenance ease amongst other things. How do we know whether the avionics and Radars achieve their predicted range and efficacy. So there are a lot of unknowns. Even the Air chief said theJFT exceeds the 16s in 3 capabilities only. So what about the rest. This is neither fruitful nor does it add to our knowledge base.
A

Back
Top Bottom