What's new

Which country do you hate the most? Bangladesh

Lol wut? Pakistan and Bangladesh have nothing in common besides religion
Some of your BD brethrens would be saddened to hear this. Like I said many are clearly pro Pak and see a brotherly nation, one and the same. Hating India almost comes naturally as such.

Some of your BD brethrens would be saddened to hear this. Like I said many are clearly pro Pak and see a brotherly nation, one and the same. Hating India almost comes naturally as such.
Well it is what it is, culturally we don't have much in common. Don't know how else I can put it

Most bangladeshis hate India yet Indian visa centers are overworking for bd tourists :)
btw I feel Bangladeshis do not hate Indians as such(if they do, they hide it pretty damn well), at least I have never felt any ill will, the hatred is directed towards govt/policy

There is rarely people-to-people hate for Indians by Bangladeshis, however Hindutva folks have earned the ire of most folks in Bangladesh.

There is rarely people-to-people hate for Indians by Bangladeshis, however Hindutva folks have earned the ire of most folks in Bangladesh.
as long as countries have no territorial disputes, everything turns out fine in the end imo- I see this as a temporary issue not something that'll last forever
territory ( or people in it) is what countries fight over

Last edited:
4th most powerful military in the world
3rd largest economy in the world
3rd largest military budget in the world
World's largest film industry
Amazing space program
Major agricultural nation
World's largest democracy
3rd largest amount of dollar billionaires

Khwab mei dus rasgolla kiun, ek hazar khao....

Do you know what real Hindutva is?

Do you know what real Hindutva is?

No - spare me.

Honestly not interested in that hogwash propaganda, but what Bangladeshis (as well as I) will focus on is the amount of religious oppression and hate politics openly practiced in India nowadays which is the cornerstone of Hindutva, compared to how we in Bangladesh treat religious minorities including Hindus. The world is trying to improve its records on this, while India is the only country that keeps getting worse.

There is nothing "Mahaan" about narrow-minded Hindutva - period. Even the majority of educated Hindus in India agree.

This minority and Muslim oppression in India continues despite Modi's India being a 3rd world country - which is still dependent on Muslim countries for their remittance income. And WION and Godi Media bad mouthing Muslims at every turn - even Turkey sometimes. As if the world cares what a nutcase leader of a 3rd world country thinks.

India runs on remittance money - it is the only large country to do so which claims superpower status. Can a beggar-status country afford to have hate-based leadership? Does its educated citizens deserve such leadership which drags its economy down at every turn? So far the only factor allowing this leadership to persist is the cluelessness and stupidity of some of the Indian electorate who are impressed with glamour projects and 150 feet statues while the economy is dragged down to below that of Bangladesh.

Here's an interesting fact for you to chew on. By unofficial estimates Bangladesh is the 3rd largest remittance source for India. Yes - a country one-seventh of India's size by population as well as economy. Yes Bangladesh - a Muslim majority country and not even an Western/Gulf country which ten years ago had half the GDP per capita of India and now has exceeded you.

I will leave it to others to comment on what that says about India's standing in the world today.....

I answered the question in title

Bangladeshis gave opportunities to 500 Afghan women in ONE college, Afghan women are 50% of the student body there (Asian University of Women in Chittagong). By Taliban dictat, women cannot study beyond fifth grade in Afghanistan now.

Now - would we do this, if we hated Afghan women?

For that matter, we did the same to quite a few Baloch women too.

Back
Top Bottom