What's new

Which countries eat the most meat?

We eat fish a LOT. Almost every recipe has fish in it. Even in vegetable curry we add fish. LOL. I just ate hilsha fish curry with green banana and plain rice. :D

I dislike gosh unless it is gol boti LOL. Gol boti is amazing take a piece of roti and the gol boti dip it into shorba and mmm just amazing. :D
Gol boti with no bone? Yup my fav...I like boneless meat...cant be bothered to deal with bones :undecided:

hqdefault.jpg

:lol: @Marshmallow dinner special :lol:

Well i won't name the place but i have a jungle near by my village in India. There they are in plenty and we own that jungle :lol: you are invited feast with us when i come to India. Lots of deer and Rabbit :P :lol:

Sure would love to. :-)

But not rabbit. I used to have a pet rabbit once.

I have a question to Chinese..

When I see cows in the countryside.. I always say hmm yummy meat.

Question army Chinese, when Chinese see dogs and cats in the park, do they say the Same thing?

We eat fish a LOT. Almost every recipe has fish in it. Even in vegetable curry we add fish. LOL. I just ate hilsha fish curry with green banana and plain rice. :D

you mean you cooked fish with green banana ? :o:

yes they need water....but again that thing is fed to the cattle if u are going for meat......
if u are vegan the waste of water stop here....

and still u want to save more u can go organic way......
lolz you didnt read the difference did you

for meat they water the vege follow the per 100 kg water supply they give and the crops are fed to the water....

then for the vege to hit international market they need to be processed while the meat is obtained from the butcher usually is just cut and wrapped rarely treated if it is distributed nearby if far away usually t is given gas preservation not water....and even then less water than treatment of vege....

as for camel...it doesnt even require that much water...:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom