What's new

Which computer brand are you using?

Haseebullah, Dell is slow? what!!!! lollllll on what basis is it slow?

toshiba-logo.jpg

I assembled my own PC after i was cheated by HCL (Hindustan CHOR limited).....People who dont know anything about computers only buy these branded desktops.

Haseebullah, Dell is slow? what!!!! lollllll on what basis is it slow?

Mate,Dell is not a product of god.Its make by human being so its normal for a computer run slow but I have to say Dell,Lenovo and Hp have the highest quality among all computer brand.They will be my top 3 if you want me to rank them.

Does anyone know which laptop is suitable for gaming instead of alienware?

The laptop I'm using right now, Asus x83 [not sure of version] picture posted in above post is pretty decent for gaming. It has 512MB Nvidia 9300M GS card. I use it to play games like Battlefield 2, Frontlines: Fuel of War, Halo & Halo 2, Rainbow Six.......though I realize that most of these games are pretty old.....I got this computer in summer of 2009 for ~$800.

I assembled mine myself from parts bought in an online store.

Mainboard: ASUS P5Q Pro
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550, 2833 MHz
Graphics-Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 4870 512MB GDDR5
Memory: OCZ XTC Platinum OCZ2P10662G (2x2000MB)

JPUSINVNSCK...I did not say it came from the outspace. You've to actually prove if it is slow.

Dell has a product line, which product line are you referring to, you cannot on the basis call all the products slow, If you are going to point out at XPS and Business line they are too fast. If you are going to point out are Inspiron line mate they're still better then many and are economy class.

All XPS lines have Core I second generation processors so I refute your call as slow.
All XPS lines and economy class have a minimum of 3/4GB Memory (Maximum goes as much as RAM 8GB and even further) memory so I would again refuse your call as slow.

Dell al the way.

thinking of buying a mac laptop now....

used in school and like it.

Back
Top Bottom