What's new

Which computer brand are you using?

Dell is the best............the processors used in Dell are really good.......U run as many as games, heavy graphic programs..its run smoothly.....wherease HP, Sony or Toshiba etc. get slow during processing.

Apple macbook ,Lenovo thinkpad (laptop),destop HP(5years and it run like a turtle.)

Mine assembled .... Intel core 2 duo .. 2 gb ram 80 Gb + 1 Tb HD... 18.5 inch TFT .. Nvidia 9400 GT

Dell and Alienware.

And I pity macbook/ pro users with terrible lock down an all round performance and results..While apple wants to design mini slim design it compromise speed and over all performance and don't forget price tag as if they use extraterrestrial material in their products Ha i still remember the glue incident!.

OK so the next thread would be "Which toothpaste you are using":lol:

I am using HP laptop at home and acer desktop at work.

Dell and Alienware.

And I pity macbook/ pro users with terrible lock down an all round performance and results..While apple wants to design mini slim design it compromise speed and over all performance and don't forget price tag as if they use extraterrestrial material in their products Ha i still remember the glue incident!.

u made my day sir alian ware is what il prefer on any thing else other companies have to offer i am my self using dell m11x r2

East or west ...Dell's the best ;)

If someone's looking for processor speed , he should go for Dell Inspiron....runs like a dream..

I use Acer Aspire, though I'm not happy with the overall performance. If you are looking for some heavyweight notebooks, go for Alienware.

Back
Top Bottom