What's new

Which computer brand are you using?

veritas lol so you want an OS that is forcing you to living inside a lock down jail with not much options not even the customization..

The foolishness of apple continues with Apps rubbish and now I've heard they're putting Apps for desktop making it even more restrictive in nature, terrible.

s46wwz.jpg

agree with Luftwaffe my sisters they just use mac book pro and i have usen it it sucks like hell given its price tag my sisters were very impressed by my dell studio 16 but they were not happy about it looks weight and width though i dont care about them also my 16 has awsum sound quality which mac book lacks it has small speakers placed on either side of its keyboard also i hate mac book pro touch pad

Laptop: Dell studio 17. No complains till now, though I have 3 year warranty.
Only downside is weight, it is too heavy. I had to buy a dell mini for mobility.

Weight is a personal choice it has nothing to do with the market, and certainly its not a Apple Standard that world should have a laptop with weight "xyz".

I would pick a good priced better performance laptop without considering its weight then an over priced under powered laptop with terrible limited configuration online.

Dell M6400 Mobile Workstation with Intel Core2 Extreme.

dell_precision-m6400-1-thumb-450x351.jpg

I use-
1) Office laptop Lenovo Think pad loaded with Windows XP
2) Personal laptop HP loaded with Windows Vista

Currently I'm using an Asus X83

img_7FERY9XL43EWJYOJUYVB.jpg

Though I usually use a Sony Vaio laptop w/ Bluray.

Brand Divya

Spare parts ordered from diffrent shops and assembled on my own with 8gb ram quad core processor 2 TB hard drives.... to start with... :D

Back
Top Bottom