What's new

Where is the second pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6037.JPG

We had expected that one of our jet is down. But what about Pakistan ( not even claiming or respecting it's own warrior).

No you were even not admitting it for 5 hrs until your F. O. spokesman finally said infact he didn't accepted that their plane was shot by paf.

As far as 2nd pilot is concerned, well poor chap got killed.

P. S your Mi 17 was most likely shot by us in which you lost 6 of your airforce men. Though we don't want to escalate the issue hence we said just 2 for now but clear warning has been given to India that all your air assets, from planes to helis will be shot like flies.

indian media is still posting F16 is down
indian media still posting only 1 mig was down

Yes your DGISPR said that we don't have hand in budgoan Mi 17 crash.

So your radars and planners can't even identify their own plane.

Yes your DGISPR said that we don't have hand in budgoan Mi 17 crash.

So your radars and planners can't even identify their own plane.
unrelated topic, how many seats does F16 D has?

I believe he is in hospital. But we still haven't gotten any pics or information about the F-16 you guys claimed shot down. Or the 350 terrorists in Balakot. Lol
sirgkal milay ge! Modi ki g say niklain gay jahaz

Our brave hearts had heart and vellor to chase the enmey out of our territory and leadership to claim our losses.

And we stand with our warriors.

Whole day Pakistani P.M and DGISPR were claiming we had shot two planes and had two captured pilot.

We had expected that one of our jet is down. But what about Pakistan ( not even claiming or respecting it's own warrior).

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi-4rXStNzgAhUSVH0KHfWpD-4QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.news18.com/news/india/pakistan-claims-it-has-captured-two-indian-pilots-after-shooting-down-two-iaf-jets-in-its-airspace-2050221.html&psig=AOvVaw3AJbQJnSmmI2ZpeWC5BhST&ust=1551373999339313
Irrespective of your intentions the locals have been interviewed on tv and they said the say two chutes also Abhi fired at the locals obviously I am just reporting it no claiming anything

India understand only bashing language we wasted 15 tears for beggingpeace remember be aggresive against these cowards is best u win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom