What's new

Where is the second pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately that's our MI 17. Initially media reported it as a plan because it blasted in the air and came sharply to the earth. But the news was cleared by every media that it was a chopper, not plane.

Total 7 troops including pilot got martyred in that incident.

So for we have accounted for our every plane. We have lost total one mig 21 and one mi17 in this whole fiasco.

And we declared it immediately.
There was never any discrepancy in our govts statement from start to the end.

what has mi17 to do with this fiasco? I mean i know it crashed due to technical snag...but it was not a result of any combat...have i missed some information? please throw some light..

what has mi17 to do with this fiasco? I mean i know it crashed due to technical snag...but it was not a result of any combat...have i missed some information? please throw some light..
Was the pilot "promoted" from a Su-30 MKI to a MiG-21 because he was a low caste guy? Several indians are saying that in your bharthis forum. I dont know how your caste works, do you demote people because of low caste and call it promotion? Very weird.

It was being used to carry troops. All loss in that sector will be counted as a result of this whole exercise, including logistic expenses.
Regards.

The plain was Jordan's F-16 bought by PAF and upgraded in Turkey.

Eyewitness of three parachutes. The twin seated airplane was lost in action and PAF don't have balls to claim and loss of their pilot

Attachments

• IMG_20190301_202043.jpg
    IMG_20190301_202043.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20190301_202036.jpg
    IMG_20190301_202036.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20190301_171550.jpg
    IMG_20190301_171550.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 50
This is the Pakistani f16 (f solan)! That's why the remainder of the plan was not documented.

But this was debunked long ago as a MiG carcass.

No F-16 was shot down. The only thing your Chiefs could show was a missile cap, which has no relation to the IAF downing an F-16.

9:52 AM – Indian Netra and Northern Air command detected ten F16s took off from 3 Airbases in Pakistan. They came in 3 groups and merged in attack formation near Azad Kashmir.

9:54: AM – India scrambled 2 MiG-21 Bisons and 4 Sukoi MKi’s to intercept 10 Pak F16s.

9.58 AM – India sounded an alert to PAF fighters that, ‘You are about to encroach Indian air space. Please evade.’

9.59 AM – India sounded alert #2 to PAF with IFAC protocols to which they did not respond.

10:00 AM - PAF violates Indian airspace, with Swarm merge attack formation (which is tactical in nature).

10:01 AM - Nine F16s forced to deviate path and from within 1 KM of airspace they returned to Azad Kashmir after heavy surface to air ground artillery and valiant fight from our Sukois and MiGs.

10:02 AM - One Pak F16 penetrates deep inside Indian territory possibly till the range of 3 KM to destroy an Oil storage at an army brigade HQ.

10:03 AM – One IAF Sukoi and one Mig-21 Bison (Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman’s) continued engaging the F16 in a dog fight maneuver called “Defensive split”. Mig-21 was in the front, then the F16 and then a Sukoi. Due to firing from sukoi, F16 fled the scene using a dog fight maneuver called “wingover”.

10:04 AM – Sukoi hovered around oil field guarding it and Mig-21 Bison (Wg Cdr Abhinandan) chased the F16 out of Indian territory. While chasing he engaged F16 in a lock-in position for his onboard R-73 air to air missile to be deployed.

Here you have to applaud the courage of Abhinandan. He could have returned to base. But if he were to return, the missile locked-in would have disengaged (due to out of radar coverage) and he wouldn’t have been able to shoot the F16 down. So he decided to chase him down to Azad Kashmir and shoot him down.

10:08 AM – He engaged his R73 missile that hit the F16 and downed him.

10:08 AM – After shooting him down he performed a highly dangerous manoeuvre called “High-g barrel roll”. He had to do this because he had been in the vicinity of Pak surface to air artillery and SAM. While doing so he has to vertically climb at high speed and reverse its direction towards India. While doing so his old outdated Mig-21 Bison’s engine thrust had a problem and it became almost non-maneuverable for few secs. And during that time either a SAM or air artillery hit his plane.

10:08 AM – He engaged his R73 missile that hit the F16 and downed him.

@Dubious

I think any thread that mentions this stupid claim without a shred of evidence needs to be locked.

One hypothesis is that India hastily tried to rescue the pilots with it, but the guys got a little too excited and crashed the chopper.

Pakistan did not hit it as per both the ISPR and the Indian military.

We will open the thread when someone finds him :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom