What's new

Pakistan Air Force: The Only Air Force That Shot Down Multiple Russian Fighter Pilots in Combat Since WWII

F16_Kill_original.jpg

What a fall from grace. Hard to think that Pakistan had balls to dogfight and shot down soviet jets.
When Generals play diplomats, peacemakers, statesmen, political brokers, their core competency i.e. generalship atrophies. Even security became elusive in the national security state until a professional general (Raheel Sharif) emerged.

The graph doesn't show any kills by No. 11 Sqn?

View attachment 825635
84723 was flown by No. 9 squadron with Hameed Qadri (Late) acquiring both kills, one missile and one guns. Eventually this aircraft was transferred to Kamra with No. 14 squadron and was lost in 1991. Another crashed (85725) around a few months later, which led to PAF grounding all their Viper fleet for almost a year.

Last edited:
84723 was flown by No. 9 squadron with Hameed Qadri (Late) acquiring both kills, one missile and one guns. Eventually this aircraft was transferred to Kamra with No. 14 squadron and was lost in 1991. Another crashed (85725) around a few months later, which led to PAF grounding all their Viper fleet for almost a year.
So this aircraft was of No.11 sqn but was transferred to No.9?

One of them became a president...

To bad we never added atleast one American pilot on the resume we have Israelis, Afghans, Indians and Russians we are missing Americans on the list:lol:

Comparing Pakistani military response to the Soviet Union invasion of Afghanistan with NATO's military response to Russian invasion of Ukraine, the West so far has been very cowardly.

No Western nation wants to confront the Russians head on, just a lot of noise so far and a lot of hope that Russia will collapse economically or it will lead to civil unrest in Russia (like as if China is going to allow that to happen exposing it's entire Northern border).
Because Western countries are smart.unlike hot-headed Muslims including Pakistan.

You mean, defending your nation and its interests, is hot headed and not smart? Hmmm....
defending your nation smartly not what zia did. converting Pakistan into a extremist society and allowing afghan refugees in Pakistan.it is the Afghan who introduced drug and gun culture in Pakistan.

What, are you under the impression that we should go & shoot down their Jets every week?
It's hard for me to think that there was a time Pakistan had the balls to dogfight and shot down Soviet jets. The same Soviet Union military which during its peak gave US sleepless nights.

Drone strikes, Salala incident and OBL raid. Ring a bell? That was why I said "What a fall from grace".

It's hard for me to think that there was a time Pakistan had the balls to dogfight and shot down Soviet jets. The same Soviet Union military which during its peak gave US sleepless nights.

Drone strikes, Salala incident and OBL raid. Ring a bell? That was why I said "What a fall from grace".
Tell me something, if you start flexing your muscles (today) when pretty much everyone is against you - what exactly do you intended to achieve?

Who is gonna be in your corner once you display your might? China. Turkey.

They won't be able to help you once the US/West slap sanctions on you. But that shouldn't matter to you, because you're not in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom