What's new

When India was Importing. Pakistan was making

they are improved/ upgraded by india, except arjun, all are foreign systems, now dont come jumping you made this or historic references shall be opened.
Oh Mr Think Tank,I never claimed these systems (other than Arjun) were indigenous to India. Other than Arjun,others are foreign designs licensed and completely MADE IN INDIA!

Haha ! Pakistan only makes shitty drone with 30 km range lol ! and no payload !

But India makes the "DRDO Nishant" with 45kg payload and 160km range ! did you think Pakistan doesn't import, you dumbazz ?! Pakistan imports from China, USA and Italy !

The only thing Pakistan makes is a pin point reconnaissance UAV with 30km range, while India has it's own made drone with 160km range and can carry 45 kg payload ! which one would you choose ? huh ?

acetophenol

Dude, all the tanks you mentioned are all Soviet/Russian tanks ! India just added some accessories and chocolate on them and then yaay look we made a new tank by our own hands let's give it a new name !

Oh Mr Think Tank,I never claimed these systems (other than Arjun) were indigenous to India. Other than Arjun,others are foreign designs licensed and completely MADE IN INDIA!

You dont have to show your insecurity in every post. First, the thread title suggests indigenous efforts, not license built or upgrades. I guess you guys are having comprehension issues lately when it comes to thread titles or the trolling rampant behaviour is habitual perhaps.

Either way, stay on topic if you have relevant developments to share.

First, the thread title suggests indigenous efforts, not license built or upgrades. I guess you guys are having comprehension issues lately when it comes to thread titles or the trolling rampant behaviour is habitual perhaps.

Did you read post #1 ? Here it is for you.

Since then Pakistan has manufactured many different types of Drones.

Do you realize that these include license produced drones as well ?

When we say Indigenous drones,we mean even their engines and payloads are indigenous.

DRDO-VRDE - Engine Developments for UAVs

Did you read post #1 ? Here it is for you.

Do you realize that these include license produced drones as well ?
my relevance is to the title of the topic, not what is posted. There is a world of difference between the two.

acetophenol

Dude, all the tanks you mentioned are all Soviet/Russian tanks ! India just added some accessories and chocolate on them and then yaay look we made a new tank by our own hands let's give it a new name !
Man,read the previous posts. Other than Arjun, all others are foreign designs license made in India. Vijayanta was a British design which was built completely in India. Later we license made T-72s too. Now we make Arjuns and T-90s.

post reported

Wow,I wonder whats wrong with that ? Making = Manufacturing .

Long BS short, license copy and put Indian flag on it.

Retarded Pakistani logic

Dhruv was designed by a team of 250 HAL designers assisted by MBB design team of 15-30 in India.It was HAL's Rotary Wing R & D Centre that tested the Dhruv.And FYI,even MBB says it was a It was a consultancy.There are several indigenous components as well as a co-developed engine (Turbomecca-HAL Shakti)

Let me ask you how does that become a foreign design ?

You bought MBB design. Imported every part. Try to produce a few of these parts in India and you call it Indian. So what is then really Indian in a Druv?
About bought a design. So you did not design. Just tell me where the engine comes from? Maybe the avionics? The gear? The rotors?

see post #126

India to provide helicopters to Afghanistan soon | Page 9

It does remind me Russian Yakhunt. You bought Yakhunt. Rewrote some software. The project was called Brahmos to show dual nations.

Non sense-Brahmos isn't a Yakhont.It utilizes Yakhont's ramjet technology,but rest come from India- The avionics,MAL,MCP,UVLM,FCS- even seekers for the newer variants.

We could call Mushaq, K8 or JF17 a Pakistani only product.

Mushak is a licensed produced SAAB Safari,K 8 is a JV.

The problem with India is that they do not have enough to deliver

ICBMs,SLBMs,SAMs,SSBNs,Helicopters,Space launch vehicles,satellites,Nuclear reactors,automobiles - I can go talking about them if you want me to.

Last edited:
You dont have to show your insecurity in every post. First, the thread title suggests indigenous efforts, not license built or upgrades. I guess you guys are having comprehension issues lately when it comes to thread titles or the trolling rampant behaviour is habitual perhaps.

Either way, stay on topic if you have relevant developments to share.
The thread title is about "Making",not about R&D. Its about manufacturing inhouse,whether licensed or indigenous or copied,unless you have a different definition for the word 'making' Mr.Think Tank.

@Oscar

do the needful, these guys know just one thing i.e. trolling.

thanks but no thanks for wiki.... as for wheeled n catapult launched nishant.. i know the difference... read the article.
Then what exactly is your Problem..When someone tries to explain, you say you know that..And then again you ask them toexplain another version of the same query..??
I think your problem is the same as that of the one who created this thread..
Do you want me to go about your Pakistani defence system's, its missiles and fighter's amount of indegenisation here..
It wont look real nice, so stop measuring the tools and move on man...

@Oscar

do the needful, these guys know just one thing i.e. trolling.
When a thread is created on sole purpose of inviting the troll with such flaming titles, what else do u expect from them..Biriyani and Kebab???

they are improved/ upgraded by india, except arjun, all are foreign systems, now dont come jumping you made this or historic references shall be opened.
By the way care to open the historic references of Pakistani made weapons before opening India's??

Non sense-Brahmos isn't a Yakhont.It utilizes Yakhont's ramjet technology,but rest come from India- The avionics,MAL,MCP,UVLM,FCS- even seekers for the newer variants.

BrahMos is a joint venture between Russia and India, and it's a Yakhont you dumbazz ! it's based on the Russian missile P-800 Oniks, which is known for export as "YAKHONT!"
P-800 Oniks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read, dumbazz read :

"Though India had wanted the BrahMos to be based on a mid range cruise missile like P-700 Granit, Russia opted for the shorter range sister of the missile, P-800 Oniks, in order to comply with Missile Technology Control Regime restrictions, to which Russia is a signatory"

Source :

BrahMos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BrahMos is a joint venture between Russia and India, and it's a Yakhont you dumbazz ! it's based on the Russian missile P-800 Oniks, which is known for export as "YAKHONT!"
Read, dumbazz read :
"Though India had wanted the BrahMos to be based on a mid range cruise missile like P-700 Granit, Russia opted for the shorter range sister of the missile, P-800 Oniks, in order to comply with Missile Technology Control Regime restrictions, to which Russia is a signatory"
Source :

When did I say it isn't a JV ? Is not the Yakhont dear,go check the specs.

Read, dumbazz read :

Source :

BrahMos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You're trying too hard dumbass.Brahmos was designed by taking P-800 Oniks as base.It is a refined technology which uses the useful information gained by operation of Oniks.Even USA designs new weapons model taking experience from previous weapons.

Back
Top Bottom