What's new

When India was Importing. Pakistan was making

today the industry is quite expansive in Pakistan, albeit seldom spoken about

many many private companies are involved in manufacturing of unmanned aerial applications both for civil and military use....we are even exporting them since late 2007

today the industry is quite expansive in Pakistan, albeit seldom spoken about

many many private companies are involved in manufacturing of unmanned aerial applications both for civil and military use....we are even exporting them since late 2007

They number in hundreds, not less but how would a layman know. They dont even have websites.

They number in hundreds, not less but how would a layman know. They dont even have websites.

well they certainly dont have the most updated websites thats for sure...i did have insightful interactions with a gentleman at IDEF exhibit in Istanbul...got a good sense of the industry in Pakistan

And yet we still cannot make a UCAV or a missile small enough. We need to get there like yesterday!

that would mean you'll actually have to go to school- :super:

I would have accomplished this level of project when i was in school. Strapping an engine on a basic aerodynamic design is not a big feat. Iran produces more variety of drone of this level of tech than flavors of Halloween candy. Boasting about this shows that you have nothing of substance to boast about.

I would have accomplished this level of project when i was in school. Strapping an engine on a basic aerodynamic design is not a big feat. Iran produces more variety of drone of this level of tech than flavors of Halloween candy. Boasting about this shows that you have nothing of substance to boast about.
where have you been- your tejas sp-1 just flew its maiden flight- i am sure had you been an engineer you could have made it fly in your school project as well- and yet you talk about boasting- :lol:-

where have you been- your tejas sp-1 just flew its maiden flight- i am sure had you been an engineer you could have made it fly in your school project as well- and yet you talk about boasting- :lol:-

Be happy in your delusions.I have not in mood of teaching difference between a a combat system supposed to fly in war ,and a school project in which a radial engine is strapped to a airframe ,and a primitive control system to control ailerons and rudder to a deluded pakistani.

FYI: Allies in WWII could and did controlled B-17 bombers using similar kind of tech, and similar kind of "drone" was developed in 1916. Yet combat capable drones were produced only after 1980's.

Tejas is taking time because Indian air force in not in such dire straits like PAF, and is insisting on inducting LCA only after all FOC's have been fullfilled, compared to PAF which inducted JF( a Chinese plane ) without fullfiling all FOC's because of pathetic state of it's inventory.

Be happy in your delusions.I have not in mood of teaching difference between a a combat system supposed to fly in war ,and a school project in which a radial engine is strapped to a airframe ,and a primitive control system to control ailerons and rudder to a deluded pakistani.

i am not sure if you know the difference between a school project and a military surveillance drone?- Do you?-
Had you known the difference you wouldn't have brought in your high school "could have been" mumbo jumbo in here-
Do you know this jasoos 1 one could have been flown during war time as well- but i bet you think your school project drone would have done it too-
So understand the basic difference and stop being a know it all internet lunatic indian-
and
You basically have to learn the difference before trying teaching others- if you know what i mean-

FYI: Allies in WWII could and did controlled B-17 bombers using similar kind of tech, and similar kind of "drone" was developed in 1916. Yet combat capable drones were produced only after 1980's.

Yup- but in your school laboratory you could have developed even a combat drone-
just realize how stupid your argument sounds when you bring your school in--

Tejas is taking time because Indian air force in not in such dire straits like PAF, and is insisting on inducting LCA only after all FOC's have been fullfilled, compared to PAF which inducted JF( a Chinese plane ) without fullfiling all FOC's because of pathetic state of it's inventory.
First of all there is no comparison between a JF-17 and Tejas- to be precise a tried and tested already in squardons machine VS a piece of crap thats still in developmental stage after decades- By the time you will induct Tejas SP1- JF-17 Block IV would be in assembly lines- thats the situation deal with it-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom