What's new

When India was Importing. Pakistan was making

One of the earliest test videos of Pakistani Drones. This video was recorded on a VCR in 1999.(Thats why poor quality).
Video shows the flickery CRT screens,used in those days,and in 1999 it was quite a technical challenge to get live video feed from a Drone,and Pakistanis were doing it back then.
The Drone was called Jasoos-1.
Since then Pakistan has manufactured many different types of Drones.
This video is an evidence that Pakistanis don't just copy tech,we also create tech.

Your title in misleading and uncalled for.
India also had home grown UAVs in the 90s.

833232000800f73f216029dbcfc4691c.jpg

^^^Nishant UAV

jasoos :lol:

india and pakistan were so alike back then..so immature.

on topic, yeah yeah...well done ! move on.. :lol: kidding for the ones who need to buy some SOH.

Or may be because Nishant was unreliable at the time and still in experimental stage. Wiki says only 12 were ever built at exorbitant price of Half a million per UAV.

Theres no question about Nishant's reliability. Army had only limited need for a catapult launched UAV,so only small numbers were placed. Further variants of Nishant were also developed. Whatever the case, it proves your title is misleading.

I dont think there is any great technology involved in drones. boys in engg colleges in india make it as part of their projects and also for fun. a pizza shop made a delivery using drone in Mumbai however they had to withdraw due to aviation laws.

i am not sure if you know the difference between a school project and a military surveillance drone?- Do you?-
Had you known the difference you wouldn't have brought in your high school "could have been" mumbo jumbo in here-
Do you know this jasoos 1 one could have been flown during war time as well- but i bet you think your school project drone would have done it too-
So understand the basic difference and stop being a know it all internet lunatic indian-
and
You basically have to learn the difference before trying teaching others- if you know what i mean-

Yup- but in your school laboratory you could have developed even a combat drone-
just realize how stupid your argument sounds when you bring your school in--

First of all there is no comparison between a JF-17 and Tejas- to be precise a tried and tested already in squardons machine VS a piece of crap thats still in developmental stage after decades- By the time you will induct Tejas SP1- JF-17 Block IV would be in assembly lines- thats the situation deal with it-
As far as I know only 50 Jf 17 is in Paris.. Nothing rolled out from past few years..

Attachments

• imagesCAG0ZM9K.jpg
    imagesCAG0ZM9K.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 34

Back
Top Bottom