What's new

Whats your favourite Kebab?

FALL KABAB ARE mainly veal( beef). In terms of variety no city in the world can beat Lucknow.. close second is Hyderabad,. !!
thats good man. I have one close friend from hyderbad who is getting marry in few months and he is asking me to attend his marriage in hyderbad..so i might get a chance to eat it if decided to go over there . I like their local biryani .. I guess Pakistani visitors will be comfortable in cities mention above ?

Actually Delhi is second then comes HYD .
thats good man. I have one close friend from hyderbad who is getting marry in few months and he is asking me to attend his marriage in hyderbad..so i might get a chance to eat it if decided to go over there . I like their local biryani .. I guess Pakistani visitors will be comfortable in cities mention above ?
weddings in Hyderabad is foodie delight .. i have attended many there . u will love it.

you should not face any problem in hyderabad... dont tell anybody you are pakistani... there are enough as*holes in india to ruin your day.

Actually Delhi is second then comes HYD .
i have mixed opinion on delhi food .. its mostly Punjabified ( in bad way .. lot of cream, tomato and butter ) now a days. real Punjabi food u will get in Ludhiana or Amritsar is quite different from the one u will get in delhi .
The mughlai food is also slipping down the standard. AL Jawahar or Kareem are not the same anymore.

you should not face any problem in hyderabad... dont tell anybody you are pakistani... there are enough as*holes in india to ruin your day.
Dude i am proud to be Pakistani and i proudly tell this to people when they ask about my country irrespective of how they feel about us. I can handle arguments and stupid people . I am only hesitant because of all this visa complications and permission from family. I have few family members who went to India to watch cricket matches but Indo-Pak relationship was not bad during that time.. they told me that there is one famous bakery in hderbad which isbeing run by some guy from karachi :D

Dude i am proud to be Pakistani and i proudly tell this to people when they ask about my country irrespective of how they feel about us. I can handle arguments and stupid people . I am only hesitant because of all this visa complications and permission from family. I have few family members who went to India to watch cricket matches but Indo-Pak relationship was not bad during that time.. they told me that there is one famous bakery in hderbad which being is run by some guy from karachi :D
yeah karachi bakery .. quite famous .. i did not know the guy is literally from karachi.. I thought its an old bakery from pre partition era..
its upto you to decide whether to disclose your nationality based on situation...

weddings in Hyderabad is foodie delight .. i have attended many there . u will love it.
I live there :)

i have mixed opinion on delhi food .. its mostly Punjabified ( in bad way .. lot of cream, tomato and butter ) now a days. real Punjabi food u will get in Ludhiana or Amritsar is quite different from the one u will get in delhi .
The mughlai food is also slipping down the standard. AL Jawahar or Kareem are not the same anymore.
Was in karims for the past four days in a row, (am in delhi now for work) still love it . lets agree to disagree:)

Chapli-Kebab-House-Tauheed-Commercial-Area-DHA-Karachi-4.jpg

Chapal Kabab

Back
Top Bottom