What's new

Whats your favourite Kebab?

9438807554_c976bb0480_n.jpg

Less know of the kebabs is "faal" havent seen it anywhere else except in Bangalore.
only lamb or beef as well?

Which city offer more variety of kebabs in India ?

Karahi Gosht is totally different thing

I think its not common in Punjab but look nice. I cannot wait for bakr EID as pakistani meat is best which i miss in UK

but i am not a vegetarian by any definition of the word
good for you man.. If i dont eat kebab/meat after 2 days then my stomach force me to visit any good takeaway nearby but all we get in here is lamb, lamb, lamb or chicken ..I like beef, fish and then goat/bakra/mutton and chicken is my least fav meat

I think its not common in Punjab but look nice. I cannot wait for bakr EID as pakistani meat is best which i miss in UK

True it's quiet common in Sindh side Specially Karachi.. if you want to eat Bihari Kebab Karachi is the best place to have it the most yummy and tasty Kebabs man m missing Karachi :D :D

Great place in Karachi for having Kebab is at Do Dariya (Defence Phase 8) at sea side

Its mainly beef , never saw mutton faal,the best kebabs cities are in these orders.
Lucknow
Delhi
Bangalore.

True it's quiet common in Sindh side Specially Karachi.. if you want to eat Bihari Kebab Karachi is the best place to have it the most yummy and tasty Kebabs man m missing Karachi :D :D

Great place in Karachi for having Kebab is at Do Dariya (Defence Phase 8) at sea side
Nice man. want to try it..I lived in malir cannt for few years and I witnessed that bihari/Urdu spekaing women are very good cook from biryani to meat very spicy and tasty :P

Any kind of shawarma piled with pickled turnips and other condiments is great with a side of fried spuds and garlic sauce.

Very popular here in Canada.

Any kind of shawarma piled with pickled turnips and other condiments is great with a side of fried spuds and garlic sauce.

Very popular here in Canada.

Shwarma can be found in Every Bazaar with many people in line waiting up for their turn :D :D

Here's the Great Malala Chicken Shwarma ahahahahah

FALL KABAB ARE mainly veal( beef). In terms of variety no city in the world can beat Lucknow.. close second is Hyderabad,. !!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom