What's new

What's going on in Egypt?

SipahSalar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I recently saw a lot of disturbing videos from Egypt. Firstly there were several videos of bombings, on was of a policeman trying to diffuse a bomb but it blows up. But the 10 times more disturbing one was from ISIS, they set up a check point on the road and stop and check cars. They find a policeman in one of them and they kidnap him. They interview him and then execute him in some other place. Another was of "spies" being beheaded.

What i want to know is how was this able to happen? Who are the people behind all the bombs being placed everywhere? I am surprised by all this because i didn't think ISIS was able to operate so openly there. Is there fighting going on in Egypt?

The ones placing homemade bombs all over the place are the Muslim brotherhood not isis just like in this video by the way the little girl died

Anyway the stuation in sinia is getting better after the buffer zone and the new measures. And we have achieved a lot just yesterday a massive weapons and a munitions hideout was hit
a weak ago an attempt to use two car bombs to attack a police station was stopped and the two cars blown up before reaching the police station

@SipahSalar

As long as you get your information from pro-Tyrant Arabs , you'll never understand what's going on. It's much more complicated than they make it. And it's not related to Hamas or Gaza. Problem with pro-Tyrant Arabs is they like to absolve theirselves from responsibility regarding any negative issues in the Arab world. They won't blame it on lack of reform or on bad policies. These kind of people also support Assad in Syria.

They give no evidence of their accusations against MB. And the video above doesn't prove their allegations. But it is likely many Egyptians getting upset over situation and there may be some resorting to violence as long as they're persecuted and targeted by tyrants.

I knew you were going to reply ( I am a big fan of yours):wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
I am not a pro-tyrant but I am realistic I don't believe in a perfect world so l alwaya support the less evil. And Sissi is not evil he made some mistakes but some mistakes are inevitable. The first thing l learned about debating was do not attack your opponents but attack their ideas I think you should use that rule
secondly what kind of evidence do you want because I can provide alot of evidence but it is no use if you are going to find away of I don't how to descripe it
thanks

I knew you were going to reply ( I am a big fan of yours):wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
I am not a pro-tyrant but I am realistic I don't believe in a perfect world so l alwaya support the less evil. And Sissi is not evil he made some mistakes but some mistakes are inevitable. The first thing l learned about debating was do not attack your opponents but attack their ideas I think you should use that rule
secondly what kind of evidence do you want because I can provide alot of evidence but it is no use if you are going to find away of I don't how to descripe it
thanks

You are fan of me? What do you mean? :D

I don't consider him to be evil. But believe narrative by his supporters are childish and exaggerated. World is not perfect , but to get what you want will be tough struggle as long as certain people oppose it.

You are fan of me? What do you mean? :D

I don't consider him to be evil. But believe narrative by his supporters are childish and exaggerated. World is not perfect , but to get what you want will be tough struggle as long as certain people oppose it.
I have been following your and frogman's debates for over half a year now you, frogman and wasteland are my favourite. That's my fourth comment by the way

The ones placing homemade bombs all over the place are the Muslim brotherhood not isis just like in this video by the way the little girl died

The guy placing the bomb was smoking, therefore, I doubt it is Muslim brotherhood. I have yet to see a Muslim brotherhood member who smokes. ISIS is a better candidate for these types of operations as every hooligan can declare himself to be an ISIS member.

Anyhow, my sympathy is with the family of deceased young girl. She is in a better place. Hopefully, that terrorist was caught.

The guy placing the bomb was smoking, therefore, I doubt it is Muslim brotherhood. I have yet to see a Muslim brotherhood member who smokes. ISIS is a better candidate for these types of operations as every hooligan can declare himself to be an ISIS member.

Anyhow, my sympathy is with the family of deceased young girl. She is in a better place. Hopefully, that terrorist was caught.
There is a massive deference between isis and the mbs isis attacks are always much much bigger than this one isis members have lots of experience unlike the Muslim brotherhood they lack the experience of isis. Mbs terrorists cells gets arrested easily so it is a matter of time before the police find them

There is a massive deference between isis and the mbs isis attacks are always much much bigger than this one isis members have lots of experience unlike the Muslim brotherhood they lack the experience of isis. Mbs terrorists cells gets arrested easily so it is a matter of time before the police find them

Or there could be a third element - foreign intelligence - who have infiltrated Egypt and want the instability in Egypt to go on.

@SipahSalar

As long as you get your information from pro-Tyrant Arabs , you'll never understand what's going on. It's much more complicated than they make it. And it's not related to Hamas or Gaza. Problem with pro-Tyrant Arabs is they like to absolve theirselves from responsibility regarding any negative issues in the Arab world. They won't blame it on lack of reform or on bad policies. These kind of people also support Assad in Syria.

They give no evidence of their accusations against MB. And the video above doesn't prove their allegations. But it is likely many Egyptians getting upset over situation and there may be some resorting to violence as long as they're persecuted and targeted by tyrants.
everyone should get his information from just you someone who support terrorists and full of hate to the US yet you live in it
the truth is clear Egypt government and people are facing terrorists and traitors and it is clear who is the right side i am with my government and army to the end

Or there could be a third element - foreign intelligence - who have infiltrated Egypt and want the instability in Egypt to go on.
There might be a third element but if there was a third element they would cooperate (providing money and training)with the mbs as they have a common cause as you mentioned destabilising egypt (as this would mean a bad economy. A bad economy =another revolution)

Back
Top Bottom