What's new

Whatever

Guessing that's the one of the stupidest inventions by humankind - a motorcycle.
yeah, his bike sucks..

adventures = hat bhen choxs

idhar old skool mangta, boss.. highway to highway, offroad gai tel lene

Guessing that's the one of the stupidest inventions by humankind - a motorcycle.
also.. the obligatory

.. you shoulda tried telling that to Che, one of your heroes !

good thing you can't.

although Abrar is having quite the good time of it on his

mashallah !

I know this place and activity. This is a peacetime drill being carried out for a demonstration.

Imagine what is being portrayed.

I know this place and activity. This is a peacetime drill being carried out for a demonstration.

Imagine what is being portrayed.
If the situation was real, no one would have been around for making tiktok video. Area would have been cordoned off. Traffic would have been diverted.

Hi im a new member . How are you all. Been reading this forum and then finally decided to join it.

@Paitoo @-=virus=- Guys Is this style of clothing normal in India or any part of India?
20230508_184718.jpg

Last edited:

I have seen bits and pieces of this. People need to realize one thing and that is that his eminence (PBUH) is NOT like everybody else. You are not just “another” man when you are called Rahmatulil Alameen. The holy prophet is a prophet when he is asleep, awake, talking, silent etc. the Holy Quran advocates this point by saying in Suraj Najam that your companion (his eminence (PBUH) has not strayed nor has he erred. Nor does he speak of his own inclination but the revelation that is revealed to him (PBUH). You simply are not the most beloved in Allah SWT presence for which the whole creation has been initiated if you are a simple human being like others. Once we get out of this stupidity of comparing the greatest of creations as an ordinary human being a lot of things will be clarified. Imam Ali (AS) has a famous quote and mind you he is the ONLY companion and Ahle bayt of whom the prophet said people will take him to two extremes either treat him as a God or hate him. About no other person has his eminence (PBUH) said this about when all have different merit levels. Imam Ali (AS) said I am to the prophet in comparison what a moth is to lamp. So gentlemen, when the creator and preserver of the Quran says all this about His beloved (PBUH) the defender of the Islam (AS) says this about his master (PBUH) then common sense dictates that we stop doing the rubbish of considering Muhammed e Arabi (PBUH) like one of us.

You like it or no?, It's very comfortable imo
I am a round neck tees and flexi trousers / shorts kind a guy, so for me extra fabric can feel burdensome. I wear them only on social gatherings. I think all men look a smarter version of themselves in shalwar kameez. I have a black pair too and when I wear that my wife thinks I look very handsome and teases me that I am wearing it to impress other women.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom