What's new

Whatever

An interesting discovery...

CEC Raja Sultan Sikandar studied in Cadet College Hassan Abdal from 8th to 12th Class. There, every student is called by his nickname by his colleagues.

His nickname, you'll will be pleased to know, was

*“MUNSHI".*

No wonder he is so touchy about it!

I always worry when nihari downing old gentlemen like @SIPRA paaji disappear all of a sudden.

Which reminds me that @Joe Shearer dada has also disappeared.
I think Joe was having some health issues, Just pray God help us all.

I am seeing SIPRA online but he is not participating in his usual ways, so just wanted to ungli him.

that @Joe Shearer dada has also disappeared.
the 'Barishal Bomber' :sarcastic:

hope he's well

but Doc ka kya hua.. was @langda khan our Doc or no ?

@Paitoo .. you remember this drama ? the great purge ? :(

Too depressed. Never thought that Pakistan would go down like this.
no jokes, I am getting cranky, angry, and annoyed in my personal day to day life, its literally affecting my mental well-being and in turn that of my loved ones- I love my country more than anything in the world short of my parents, wife etc
need to catch a break

no jokes, I am getting cranky, angry, and annoyed in my personal day to day life, its literally affecting my mental well-being and in turn that of my loved ones- I love my country more than anything in the world short of my parents, wife etc
need to catch a break
Let me say it as someone who lives here and have relatives in almost all different provinces from all different classes, whatever the news you are getting, take them with a pinch of salt. I am not saying they are false, I am just saying half of them are true and other half are just exaggerations for whatever political reasons. Life is pretty much normal here for most of the people, most of the time regardless of class. 2020 lockdown era was probably the worse year.

Last edited:
but Doc ka kya hua.. was @langda khan our Doc or no ?
A few weeks back out of curiosity I explored some posting history of padamchen and doc. I like interesting members who have a distinct personality. I feel langda khan could be doc. He certainly knew of older members and their perspectives. And certain comments about other members were consistent, without me going into details. I think he should be unbanned.

@Paitoo .. you remember this drama ? the great purge ? :(
No that was before I joined

Back
Top Bottom