What's new

Whatever

Great suggestions !! Turkish cafe shop I like!! We can all have a meet up or something, and spend our money on your cafe, seeing as you're nice. :P

What a borek Cost in Gazientep will also Cost the same in Zhob Balochistan.

Welcome anytime.

The first 3 are on me. Anytime

What a borek Cost in Gazientep will also Cost the same in Zhob Balochistan.

Welcome anytime.

The first 3 are on me. Anytime
Now, all we have to do is convince @PaklovesTurkiye that a Cafe in Balochistan is for the best

I sure hope you don't live in Balochistan @El Sidd because that wouldn't be friggin fair , would it?

My wife's grandmother lives in Izmir. I will visit her soon with my wife.
Izmir is a lovely City. Have you ever been before?

Now, all we have to do is convince @PaklovesTurkiye that a Cafe in Balochistan is for the best

I sure hope you don't live in Balochistan @El Sidd because that wouldn't be friggin fair , would it?

I can move.

The City has a river. Fish is first on the Menu.

Baloch Sajji too.

Adana kebab.

And Top it off with kunefe with tea.

Whose in?

My family from Aegean coast. Izmir, Aydin. And Cyprus too.
I have cousins in most major cities though
No, not yet.. but within this year, we shall visit her.. though my better half was there for a three weeks to take care of her. I have been to Istanbul and Konya..

Yeh jb kaabo aatay hain regional alliance yad ajata hai

I don't know why I am having at the moment so much people with almost same mind and thinking.

Hilarious...

:)

Pak-Turk Cafe
Barfi and Baklava in the house :woot:

I can move.

Baloch Sajji too.

Adana kebab.

Whose in?

:lol:

Will tell you guys about my Business plan sometime later...Do remind me if I forget :)

I can move.

Baloch Sajji too.

Adana kebab.

Whose in?
PicMonkey-Collage-13.jpg

Yes, bhai. I'm in. Now we ask the boss @PaklovesTurkiye

featured-image.jpg
nargasi-koftay-pakistan.jpg

Sure.

@Lagay Raho is in the trucks business.

He will do the spotting.
Bacha spotting?

In sy kaho tail sasta kr k baycho phr sochsy gy gas ki keemat b hamari marzi ki phr b sochay gy
aur jo yawian maar rahain hai unko bandd karain

I don't know why I am having at the moment so much people with almost same mind and thinking.

Hilarious...

:)

:lol:

Will tell you guys about my Business plan sometime later...Do remind me if I forget :)
Cuz Dil se Dil ko rah hoti hai.

We did for Iran the thing we never did with anyone....Gave the idiots blue prints of nukes...

Pakistanis must be regretting that when Iranians spilled the beans to save themselves and threw Pakistan uder the bus.

Pakistan is disgusted...While Saudis helped Pakistan's nuke program

That taunting message of yours made me think that.

Why not? You as a Pakistani need all the friends you can get.

I don't dislike Iranians. I differ their policies. That's it.

Most of the Pakistanis hate this act of Iran to till date.

The second reason is more discomforting. More than a decade ago, Iran, and to some extent Libya under Gaddafi, told the IAEA that Pakistan assisted them with their nuclear programs. This turned the international spotlight towards Pakistan. Islamabad launched an internal inquiry. Investigators did not find any evidence of official involvement. However, top scientist Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan accepted personal responsibility for passing on nuclear blueprints to Iran and other countries.

Iran and Libya used Pakistan to ingratiate themselves with the IAEA and the western powers. The two probably thought they would get off the hook by producing a smoking gun on Pakistan.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-studying-iran-nuclear-debate.558061/#post-10483129
well that was nothing less than of treason and backstabbing but nature does the justice..

Back
Top Bottom