What's new

Whatever

Whoaaaaaaa!
Do you even know what it is?
A moon-blood moon?
I wanted to change my name within a month after joining this forum. Since then I must have requested atleast 10times, on diff threads, but Webby avoided me. Lolz
He told me that I should be reporting personal attacks instead of requesting for name change every now and then. Lol
But last nite, I nudged him again and bingo!
He granted me my wish. :-)
Good for you. :-)

Really y do u think its so difficult to decode? Last night I thought u were just pulling my leg but it seems u were indeed serious . :angry:

@Aminroop

Really y do u think its so difficult to decode? Last night I thought u were just pulling my leg but it seems u were indeed serious . :angry:

@Aminroop
I wanted a gender neutral name. And this was my best bet. I had given my options as this name and Revit. But Admin chose this one, may be because it was available.

Last edited:
12190121_898318683592287_559812108052715985_n.jpg

For all the Tarki in PDF, I dont know why you all keep posting so many women photo in PDF,
Especially Ayan Ali .............:mad:

The best women is the one who like us so much, not the ones who even never meet us, please stop worshiping them......... :coffee:

Fidgeting1.jpg

flirting965806-main_Full.jpg
body-language-flirting-woman-flirt-guy-coffee-shop.jpg

But at the same time Fakhre, since you seem like a reasonable fellow from what I've read from you,
we can assume that you don't carry Ferrari posters around to deck the walls of every place you visit,
correct?

;) Tay.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom