What's new

Whatever

@jamahir he asked her why she send her to london suddenly. She said she is single mother at this age and worried about her daughter's life, so she send her to london for better life. She also felt guilty about what she has done to the boy

thank you.

and in the end, as imran is leaving the house, does he really see the girl in the balcony ( meaning she is not in dhaka ) or is imran imagining??

probably bappi is being mischievous but spectacles actually likes the girl.

good film.
oh i got your question. yes spectacles likes her, bappi and other one were making fun of spectacles, making him fall in off guard lol

@levina sorry for not responding in the other thread, but I didn't want to get too off topic there.

Yes, casualties are a concern and our training, speed of movement and action helps overcome our own. But hostage casualties are a concern too, the main concern of any hostage rescue mission. The longer we take to reach the hostages, especially if we stop to engage targets a long the way, such as behind walls with a Corner Shot, the more at risk said hostages become.

This is a stylized video, being a promotional one, but it showcases how the West does hostage rescue. In this case Norwegian MJK.

Again with a US SWAT team. It's speed and violence, don't allow your adversary time to reach.

And finally Indian NSG, again notice their speed.

Corner Shot has its place, but hostage rescues are fast and aggressive, When someone's life is in danger, you don't have time to be deliberate. Remember, these missions often take place because intel suggests the hostage is in imminent danger. Take too long and your rescuing a corpse.

Last edited:
@Indos This is a qawwali from an indian film. Qawwali is a type of song sung by Sufi devotees here in south asia. Of course you cant understand the lyrics but how much can you associate this type of music and sounds with sufism?

Well mate of course only the slow ones can be used for increasing our love toward our God. The lyric should be a bit romantic. Any song that has good and slow sound with a romantic lyric can be used for that, and the song that you mentioned can fit with the criteria as well according to me ( if we exclude the lyric since I dont know what do they write on it)

@LeslieEngel

From the post that you write, it seems that you dont like deep kind of respond/ writing...........:D

Last edited:
Dominos and Car ads are everywhere! Each and every corner of this forum!

Can you tell how much it costs you to stay there as student? I mean if there is any regular funding from your home or mange everything from your scholarship/stipend whatever?

In Buffalo, I stayed for under 600 USD/month, in SLC, i spend around 700-800 USD (400 House rent, 300-400 miscellaneous expenses), and I'm getting around 2000 in hand, which will be increased in the next year.

So i save around 1200 USD every month, and put it in stock market.

Dominos and Car ads are everywhere! Each and every corner of this forum!

Online bhi yehi dhoondte honge?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom