What's new

Whatever

Who aik shadi shuda mashriqi gharelu aurat .. Oops mards hai..,
hahaaha mein kounsa use doseri shaddi ka kehri hoon :lol: I love annoying him :P Heyy don't call my baby an aurat, watch it :pissed:

Attachments

• closed[1].gif
    closed[1].gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 19
hahaaha mein kounsa use doseri shaddi ka kehri hoon :lol: I love annoying him :P Heyy don't call my baby an aurat, watch it :pissed:

Don't threaten me .. I have a special set of skills ... Il find you and I will take you out ... Maybe for dinner lol.

:rofl: Oh man in that case, I should probably threaten you again :D
In that case probably not lol.

enlighten me, what are these skills? :woot:
I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you..

:cheers:

:rofl: Oh man in that case, I should probably threaten you again :D

enlighten me, what are these skills? :woot:

@DESERT FIGHTER I like the quote you have there about Pakistan. The caps make it sound so dramatic LOL :P
That's the not so shocking truth .. Idiots tend to forget.

I remember you said you have some physical illness which constrains your movement, or was it somebody else? I dont know whether I can call my situation 'good' but I often compare with people who are less advantaged and tell to myself 'it could have been lot worse'.
Ya I know lot of conservative views, but good news is, its fuelled by naivety due to young age of members, I was much worse. There is no need to feel distressed as most people learn as they grow older( as long as they continue to interact)
It doesn't exactly constrain movement. But there are other problems. Anyway welcome back after a long time and hope you cut the tension and sabotage the serious nature of the forum once again.

Not in uniform;) I'm getting training on PDF how to engage with Indian trolls and that's Mohaz for me(^_^)
Controlling your emotions is also a challenge according to Hadith. Anger rage frustration we all feel this sometimes and some of the Indians here are real pests. The bans cannot keep up with the garbage some of them spew. How we control ourselves is a kind of test from God. I feel I too should remember that because I feel God has abandoned me-I have so many problems which aren't disappearing.

Keep posting friend.

Controlling your emotions is also a challenge according to Hadith. Anger rage frustration we all feel this sometimes and some of the Indians here are real pests. The bans cannot keep up with the garbage some of them spew. How we control ourselves is a kind of test from God. I feel I too should remember that because I feel God has abandoned me-I have so many problems which aren't disappearing.

Keep posting friend.
Thanks I will keep it in my mind:tup:

I feel I too should remember that because I feel God has abandoned me-I have so many problems which aren't disappearing.

No matter how bad problems get, please always remember that Allah never abandons His creations, ever. The magnitude of problems is only a measure of His confidence in you to deal with them.

@Deser
No matter how bad problems get, please always remember that Allah never abandons His creations, ever. The magnitude of problems is only a measure of His confidence in you to deal with them.
I will try to remember that. But I feel extremely depressed currently. Thanks though. I will try to gt less angry and read surat al ikhlas-its for faith. Said to be recited once equal to 33% of the Quran.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom