What's new

Whatever

Just see the video from where it is made to start :D:cheesy:
Haroon (ANTIBODY) made it, and its a great one :) :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
b3u1l0.jpg

From A Chinese Professor

Keep a syringe or needle in your home to do this... It's amazing and an unconventional way of recovering from stroke, read it through it can help somebody one day.

This is amazing.
Please keep this very handy. Excellent tips. Do take a minute to read this.
You'll never know, ones life may depend on you.
My father was paralysed and later died from the result of a stroke. I wish I knew about this first aid before.
When stroke strikes, the capillaries in the brain will gradually burst. (Irene Liu)
When a stroke occurs, stay calm.

No matter where the victim is, do not move him/her. Because, if moved, the capillaries will burst.

Help the victim to sit up where he/she is to prevent him/her from falling over again and then the blood letting can begin .

If you have in your home an injection syringe that would be the best.

Otherwise, a sewing needle or a straight pin will do.

1. Place the needle/pin over fire to sterilize it and then use it to prick the tip of all ......10 fingers.
2. There are no specific acupuncture points, just prick about an mm from the fingernail.
3. Prick till blood comes out.
4. If blood does not start to drip, then squeeze with your fingers.
5. When all 10 digits is bleeding, wait a few minutes then the victim will regain consciousness.

6. If the victim's mouth is crooked , then pull on his ears until they are red.
7. Then prick each earlobe twice until two drops of blood comes from each earlobe.
After a few minutes the victim should regain consciousness.

Wait till the victim regains his normal state without any abnormal symptoms then take him to the hospital.
Otherwise, if he was taken in the ambulance in a hurry to the hospital, the bumpy trip will cause all the capillaries in his brain to burst.

If he could save his life, barely managing to walk, then it is by the grace of his ancestors.
'I learned about letting blood to save life from Chinese traditional doctor, Ha Bu Ting, who lives in Sun Juke.

Furthermore, I had practical experience with it. Therefore, I can say this method is 100% effective.
In 1979, I was teaching in Fung Gaap College in Tai Chung.

One afternoon, I was teaching a class when another teacher came running to my classroom and said in panting,
'Ms Liu, come quick, our supervisor has had a stroke !'. I immediately went to the 3rd floor.
When I saw our supervisor, Mr. Chen Fu Tien, his colour was off, his speech was slurred , his mouth was crooked - all the symptoms of a stroke.

I immediately asked one of the practicum students to go to the pharmacy outside the school to buy a syringe, which I used to prick Mr. Chen's 10 fingers tips.

When all 10 fingers were bleeding (each with a pea-sized drop of blood), after a few minutes, Mr. Chen's face regained its colour and his eyes' spirit returned,

But his mouth was still crooked . So I pulled on his ears to fill them with blood .
When his ears became red ,
I pricked his right earlobe twice to let out two drops of blood .
When both earlobes had two drops of blood each , a miracle happened .
Within 3-5 minutes the shape of his mouth returned to normal and his speech became clear.

We let him rest for a while and have a cup of hot tea , then we helped him go down the stairs, drove him to Wei Wah Hospital . He rested one night and was released the next day to return to school to teach. Everything worked normally.
There were no ill after effects.
On the other hand, the usual stroke victim usually suffers Irreparable bursting of the brain capillaries on the way to the hospital.
As a result, these victims never recover.' (Irene Liu)
Therefore, stroke is the second cause of death.
The lucky ones will stay alive but can remain paralysed for life.

It is such a horrible thing to happen in ones life.

If we can all remember this blood letting method and start the life saving process immediately, in a short time, the victim will be revived and regain 100% normality.

IF POSSIBLE PLEASE FORWARD THIS AFTER READING . YOU NEVER KNOW IT MAY HELP SAVE A LIFE FROM STROKE

Hi! sir.....:) It was really nice to see you here @whatever, we most eagerly require people like you to guide our youth.so i cordially welcome you.

I'll humbly disagree here a bit & hope you'll bear with me as well for couple of minutes.

And i'll be thankful if you can provide us the link/source as well.

When we talk of strokes ,it's of two types

1-Ischemic stroke.
2-Hemoorrhagic stroke.

So,it should be managed accordingly.......The author you have mentioned is talking about is Hemorrhagic stroke.Which makes almost 13% of stroke cases.

While Ischemic stroke is a dominant variety.(87%)

To save some time i'll like to introduce these via link, which excludes all the medical jargon.

What is the Difference Between an Ischemic Stroke and a Hemorrhagic Stroke?

There are multiple factors which play their role to build up the case before the stroke exactly happens.

(on a side note there is an observation that the Chinese and Japan people add/use so much of salt in their diet that the scenarios they most often face is of hemorrhagic stroke variety......we from Pakistan India and even USA include more fat in our diet and the thing that bothers us the ischemic variety........Anyway!)

First of all for a layman it's is way ,way more difficult to differentiate what's happening out and what variety of stroke it is..........Because if you kill the time of a patient with a stroke while figuring that out........you kill the patient.There may some other complications like changing of one variety to another.Anyhow let's not talk about at this point of time.

Also the patient prognosis is good with ischemic variety if you manage it well and time is the key.

I'll surely love see the patient having tea and people keeping syringes at home.:partay: .(but for some other purpose)

For Pakistani fellows i had posted some tips prior as well for recognition of stroke and calling the 1122 /911 etc........i'll try again to search that out from this thread and post again.If anyone can do it for me.I'll be obliged.

Thank you.

Single isn't a SAD STATUS .Its a word that describes a person who is strong enough to live life without depending on the other.
Most of the time i see men with 4 or 6 people dependent on him and it happens the other way around as well.Though i'm a single i think the bold part isn't close to reality.

I'm in a disagreeing mood today.:P

Lemons and Cancer.

Useful info that may help someone ...

LISTEN UP FOLKS:
This is something that we should all take seriously – just had a recent test myself that sent shivers up my spine – or near by – Even doctors are now saying that there is value in trying “LEMON”

So, a tablespoon of "real lemon" (the concentrate in a bottle) in a glass of water every morning.
What can it hurt?

Subject: A must-read-The surprising benefits of lemon!

I remain perplexed!
================================
Institute of Health Sciences, 819 N. L.L.C. Charles Street Baltimore , MD 1201.

This is the latest in medicine, effective for cancer!
Read carefully and you be the judge.
Lemon (Citrus) is a miraculous product to kill cancer cells.
It is 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy.
Why do we not know about that?
Because there are laboratories interested in making a synthetic version that will bring them huge profits.
You can now help a friend in need by letting him/her know that lemon juice is beneficial in preventing the disease.
Its taste is pleasant and it does not produce the horrific effects of chemotherapy.
How many people will die while this closely guarded secret is kept, so as not to jeopardize the beneficial multimillionaires large corporations? As you know, the lemon tree is known for its varieties of lemons and limes.
You can eat the fruit in different ways: you can eat the pulp, juice press, prepare drinks, sorbets, pastries, etc...
It is credited with many virtues, but the most interesting is the effect it produces on cysts and tumours.
This plant is a proven remedy against cancers of all types.
Some say it is very useful in all variants of cancer.
It is considered also as an anti microbial spectrum against bacterial infections and fungi, effective against internal parasites and worms, it regulates blood pressure which is too high and an antidepressant, combats stress and nervous disorders.
The source of this information is fascinating: it comes from one of the largest drug manufacturers in the world, says that ,after more than 20 laboratory tests since 1970, the extracts revealed that:
It destroys the malignant cells in 12 cancers, including colon breast, prostate, lung and pancreas ...
The compounds of this tree showed 10,000 times better than the product Adriamycin, a drug normally used chemotherapeutic in the world, slowing the growth of cancer cells.
And what is even more astonishing: this type of therapy with lemon extract only destroys malignant cancer cells and it does not affect healthy cells.

Institute of Health Sciences, 819 N. L.L.C. Cause Street, Baltimore, MD1201

SEND TO EVERYONE ... Please! ! ! ! !

:sniper:titao titao, dhishum dhishum bam bam, pow pow,:triniti: boooom boooom
rat tat tat tat tatattaat, :guns:khikao khikao shhhhhhhsshhhhhhh

:sniper:titao titao, dhishum dhishum bam bam, pow pow,:triniti: boooom boooom
rat tat tat tat tatattaat, :guns:khikao khikao shhhhhhhsshhhhhhh

bhooozoook bhooozooook, bhooozoook, tain tain fisshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....:P

I win.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom