What's new

Whatever

Oh no today i found i have lost all my picture saved in CD-R :what: just yesterdy i was questioning how to get saved more picture n it and today i lost all my picture :cry: cry: cry: cry: cry:

@Kugga

Tou kuch tou post kero yaar! Hum aab sab ka intezar ker rhay hain yahan..

@Monitor

Well thats sad.. Maybe magnets were kept near it?

No brother i didn't kept any thing near it but as it was showing no space available instead of 700 mb space(of which i used only 60mb maximum) i turn the copy speed to 32X thats it .and today while i open it i was no but 1 picture .:hitwall::eek::cry: cry: cry:

IZZZ aaa Hot day today; :P longest day as well.

Twas-a-very-hot-summer.jpg

I need some ICE cream......:tongue:

Assalam u Alaikum.. The Bhartis have eaten my head, even after dozens are on my ignore list..
Should I fall down to their level and get several Infractions and a Ban or just stay like a respectful Infraction-free member? :confused:

Assalam u Alaikum.. The Bhartis have eaten my head, even after dozens are on my ignore list..
Should I fall down to their level and get several Infractions and a Ban or just stay like a respectful Infraction-free member? :confused:

Personally i don't like the ignore list option........ because i don't ignore people even if they troll..:lol: so it's of no use for me.
Thing is there are all types of people out there.You must learn to cope with them.Be selective in your approach.And convey your emotions/messages in a decent way.
There is no need to be a part of every tug of war.
Rest you all know ,better than me at least. :)

This was deleted from eberywhere by PAF and those new pilots were sent to suspension. Just a few people have in their hard disks (like me) and we arent supposed to share it. Please remove the post.

Back
Top Bottom