What's new

What would you like to have in the JF-17

Belly of Jf17 as compared to gripen seems to be waisted a lot. For Block 3 we've heard to have a redesigned belly for 2 embedded hard points for aoa missiles. One hp under chin for carrying pod. If two more hp under wings for missiles near wing tips are made. It completes the design as expected.

Airbags, dhansu Sound System with bluetooth, Cool Box, power socket and usb charging ports; and yes a roof-rack.

Wireless charger for me smartphone.
Hun mussarrat Shaheen da mujra wekheen na.
Yaara we have seen a wish list the likes of which we have not seen before. What is doable and what is practical are 2 different things. Lets see what happens next. But a wireless charger is certainly doable so you can order a KFC Bucket begore you leave for the day.
A

Wireless charger for me smartphone.
Dont be greedy! Buy yourself one for 800 - 900 Rs!
Qaum ka paisa na barbadd kro!

Hun mussarrat Shaheen da mujra wekheen na.
Yaara we have seen a wish list the likes of which we have not seen before. What is doable and what is practical are 2 different things. Lets see what happens next. But a wireless charger is certainly doable so you can order a KFC Bucket begore you leave for the day.
A
Oh, forgot to tag you boss.

Not stealth!
All i wish for the plan is to have 3 more hard points. Two under wings for weapons and one under fuselage for POD (to be used when and where required). Wont mention AESA etc as i see them happening already. The ONLY problem might be the weapon station. Perhaps this wish will need the plan to be enlarged, 15% lets say. That will increase lift (larger wings), more composites (already happening) will keep weight low so the plane can then support these three extra hard points as i stated.

Is it too much to ask? :)
@HRK @Quwa @Oscar @Dazzler @Bilal Khan 777

So? Doable? TOO much to ask?

I want RAM coating, AESA RADAR more hard points, powerful western engine just like F-16 Block 70....

My non-functional specification (expectation) is that every Indian should abuse curse and want to rip-off JF-17 block-IIIs standing on the ground. For Indian air force, JF-17 Block-III should be f*ing enemy inside f*ing enemy country. They should feel a personal vendetta towards this aircraft. When crossing over to Pakistani airspace, IAF pilots should be verbally abusing and swearing that they will shoot them down this time.

And if you know what I mean. :angel:

Belly of Jf17 as compared to gripen seems to be waisted a lot. For Block 3 we've heard to have a redesigned belly for 2 embedded hard points for aoa missiles. One hp under chin for carrying pod. If two more hp under wings for missiles near wing tips are made. It completes the design as expected.
I think it is unrealistic to expect JFT to carry 11hardpoints. We have to realize we are sitting at the cusp of 4/5generation switchover. Addition of 3 hardpoints at the belly requires,shifting of the wheels which will require re testing and a delay of 2-5 yrs. Do we really want to be manufacturing JFT in 2025-7(on assumption that the real work starts after induction of block 3).

I think it is unrealistic to expect JFT to carry 11hardpoints. We have to realize we are sitting at the cusp of 4/5generation switchover. Addition of 3 hardpoints at the belly requires,shifting of the wheels which will require re testing and a delay of 2-5 yrs. Do we really want to be manufacturing JFT in 2025-7(on assumption that the real work starts after induction of block 3).
The belly redesign work is part of blk 3.two embedded hp to carry sd10 are on the charts. Chin pod too.
In addition to these hp my wish list asks for more which are possible not unrealistic I. E near wing tips under the wings. There is space available for it.

I don't think resetting the landing gear would take years to redesign

The belly redesign work is part of blk 3.two embedded hp to carry sd10 are on the charts. Chin pod too.
In addition to these hp my wish list asks for more which are possible not unrealistic I. E near wing tips under the wings. There is space available for it.

What. Is the source of this info ?? Or just wish list ?

Is it adding 4 hard points like J-10 two under intake and two at the rear ??

Lets wait and see. I dont think it will happen and the size of the plane does not warrant 11 hardpoints. 1/2 chin mounted hardpoints for ppds and DERs will be a more practical solution rather than 11 hardpoints. I could be wrong as this remains my view point.
A

What. Is the source of this info ?? Or just wish list ?

Is it adding 4 hard points like J-10 two under intake and two at the rear ??
Impractcal in my view and possibly not wortg the effort in a light fighter.
The ethos behind Gripenis totally different which ia what is givong rise to this assumption
A

Better avionics like enhanced battle space awareness, automatic ground collision avoidance system, datalink and better AESA radar

I want missile with fuel tank just like f 18 can we do it?

If f-104 with very low wing area can add additional pylons for ground attack, which German and Italian kept so can jf only thing is need $$$

Even spoke to mirage folks mirage 5 has 7 hp vs mirage 3, 5 HP when Rose upgrade was negotiated French had asked additional $$ to include the two pylons into the package paf went without it

Not sure what the details are but must be wiring etc

Mirage had no 1760 bus so not sure but what ever was the issue needed more $$

I want to see an onboard oxygen generation system and not the bottles currently being used, limiting its range and time in air

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom