What's new

What was the most shameful incident in your country's history?

well for me that shameful moment is not over , i would like to see all corrupt and raw/cia/mossad assets destroyed.

1.asma jahanghir
2.hamid mir
3.nawaz sharif
4.asif zardari
5.marvi sermon
6.neji sethi
7.all parties dissolved and corrupted executed
8.blackwater assets
9.altaf hussein brought back to hang
10. judiciary punished for releasing criminals back on the street.

etc

once the body is cleansed of parasite it functionals smoothly and suddenly it has alot more energy. The head can think clearly, better focus and happy feeling.

I believe in my religion and in Jesus Christ, who died on the cross for the sins of mankind. What did your Prophet Mohammed ever do to save mankind?

Long story short she denied the charge and was found guilty of blasphemy and sentenced to death by a Pakistani court. She kept on reiterating that she is innocent.

She lives in an Islamic republic, she most likely knew that they had a blasphemy law and what was the punishment for it, and she still did it. Their country, their rules is that not what you people always say when some Muslims is are punished or fined in Europe?

Frankly the fact that you all support Europe using its powers in punishing muslims but when some muslims do some punishing its suddenly the worst crime in humanity, Frankly the hypocrisies are astounding.

birth of zardari :rofl:

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1473885919.653854.jpg

:D

The forced re-education of Aboriginal people. What happened to them was absolutely disgusting.

The forced re-education of Aboriginal people. What happened to them was absolutely disgusting.

Residential schools.. Meant to destroy their culture and one of the main reasons of the state they are in today.

Both of you have misunderstood my post. I am not saying rules or court judgements like that in the question exists or will exist in India,nor is the general public in India going to support something like that in India.

But,the disease of religious blindness exists in India too,we also have a history of peaceful neighbours slaughtering each other in the name of religion.

Exactly.

By the way " Malayali anno ??" :)

Eventually,everybody will learn to think beyond religions I hope
Its not possible unless people completely give up religion and it play no part in lives of people

I will wait for this day when there will be no law in India about slaughtering cow because its consider scared animal in Hindu scripture and so must impose on non Hindus in India as well

I will wait for thsi day when there will be no caste system in India which is deep rotted in Indian society because of Hinduism

Pakistan is at least honest in this sense that we dont claim to be secular and then adopt things which are alien to secularism

U dont have to explain kid,,,how r u?thought tht u have been pushed out by rezident mighty right ppl

I am fine bro,yeah, i was tired of the mighty rights :-)

Lesser intensity ? Sire we might have one such incidence in years.. Where one individual is targeted ?

While in your country hundreds and even thousands are butchered in single incidents.

Just 2 days back a man and woman were killed and there nieces (including a minor) were gangraped as a "warning" over beef!

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/muslim-wom...l-attack-over-eating-beef-say-reports-1580977
Not really. I am not saying that its all saints in India,but as a country envisioned as a secular nation,the general public impression towards incidents like this is different from that in Pakistan. And considering the sheer size and variety of faiths in India,the said ones are isolated events.

Exactly.

By the way " Malayali anno ??" :)
Kollam,malayali aanono,randu vattom malayaliya! I am the president of malayali association here:devil:

Its not possible unless people completely give up religion and it play no part in lives of people

I will wait for this day when there will be no law in India about slaughtering cow because its consider scared animal in Hindu scripture and so must impose on non Hindus in India as well

I will wait for thsi day when there will be no caste system in India which is deep rotted in Indian society because of Hinduism

Pakistan is at least honest in this sense that we dont claim to be secular and then adopt things which are alien to secularism
India tries to respect all faiths,not just hinduism. We have laws and mechanisms that supports all religions one way or the other. Though we are not 100% successful in the equally treating all religions,but we have done several things. Just like hindus,others enjoy several privileges too. Even though personally i am against it,but I too have benefitted from the privileges given by govts due to my religion

The shameful incident in the history of India is India elected RSS (not BhaJaPa) in power this time. The Indian streets now carry posters celebrating the glorification of Gandhi murderer Nathu Ram Godse as well as direct hatred messages against Muslims and Christians as well as hundreds of riots RSS is successfully carrying out across India to achieve their vision of Hindu Rashtra and Akhand Bharat at the expense of Non-Hindus. This is worse than emergency days. India is getting polarized and the militant Hindus armed with new found theories of Golwalkar, Savarkar wants to create a 100% pure nation state. It is always better if the intolerant Hindutva preaching restricted to be in their hell holes in North India. Now this venom is propagated as amrut by the brainwashed sanghis across India.

No but people are getting killed for eating beef from your Cow god

Okay 3 things:

1) these are cherry picked and isolated incedents from one or two states. Even here cow protectors and supporters are 100s in
number.

2) unlike your case, indian people didn't turn to the streets in masses of millions, projecting solidarity to the atrocities. Almost everyone are against violence in the name of cow. Meanwhile what you (I don't mean YOU) are doing is openly glorifying a murderer in the name of religion.

3) I eat beef every month. Almost everyone I know eats beef. Beef ban is only legal in a handful of states. And court doesn't execute you for eating it.
Let alone, no court in India has ever executed anyone for criticising any prophet or holy-baloney god. We are all open to critisism here. We encourage it.

Last edited:
The Roop Kanwar Sati episode was deifinitely the most shameful incident in India.

It had a whole village standing watching a young girl burn and not one had the courage to stop it.

These bastards stood there and watched the lady burn to ashes as if it was a movie

45 people were charged initially and in the end all the 11 culprits were released.

Not one convicted.

That caused an uproar and after this the corrective steps taken led to the end of Sati in India.

Back
Top Bottom